*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Pink Petals-Yes!! I also feel like my body is possessed by food...

I officially can never eat in public again....went out for a cazone and snapple...halfway i felt the nausea comming and I paid and left. The restaraunt is on the top floor of the mall...spent the whole walk through the mall dry heaving, puke/gag/ burping....and then the walk home doing the same.....I am mortified....but at least I went when it was not as full as usual so not as many people got to witness my humiliation ....

I haven't really noticed an increase in food intake. I'm definitely not eating as well as I should be. I'm trying vegetable juice instead of eating veggies because I just don't want them. Carrot/Orange is my fav so far. I also have to cut down on french fries....I've been having them WAY too frequently...

Atlmommy - rest up :hugs:

Gatorj - hope the scan goes well :)

I still feel crappy. The antibiotics don't seem to have kicked in yet! I have to take my oldest 2 to the dentist today so am going to have to leave home even though I'm signed off sick, which I don't like doing, but I need to take them!

I'm the same baby D. Even when I am hungry nothing sounds good..

I'm really struggling today to think of something to eat that I want, have only lost a pound so not doing too badly, only thing I fancy still is a subway lol xxx

I can only do plain at the moment. Potato, bread, biscuits, rice cakes.

Does anyone else feel like an animal???

Food... Sleep... Bathroom... Food... Water... Sleep... Bathroom... Food.... Food... Bathroom... Food... Water...

that pretty much sums it up 100%

I'm the same baby D. Even when I am hungry nothing sounds good..

me too... lucky for me I'm not nauseous at all, so I've just been force feeding myself full meals against my will... but it's really strange because normally pre-pregnancy when I get home from work and DH already has food on the table, I'm like "SWEET, DINNER"... and now, despite the fact that my stomach is empty, im like "Oh good lord, why did you make dinner tonight?"

Boo! I woke up with a cold sore on my lip and a canker sore in my mouth. HOW LOVELY. I thought I remember some of you saying you had sores too??? :-( :blush::shrug: Scan in 2 hrs!!!

Boo! I woke up with a cold sore on my lip and a canker sore in my mouth. HOW LOVELY. I thought I remember some of you saying you had sores too??? :-( :blush::shrug: Scan in 2 hrs!!!

gator, my last canker sore in my mouth was probably the worst one i ever had... it started to get better and then one formed so close to it that it became one giant sore, and i had it for like 10 days... i started gargling salt water twice a day though and it went away the next day, and i haven't had one since... give it a try :)

gator, my last canker sore in my mouth was probably the worst one i ever had... it started to get better and then one formed so close to it that it became one giant sore, and i had it for like 10 days... i started gargling salt water twice a day though and it went away the next day, and i haven't had one since... give it a try :)

UG!! How miserable. I am assuming this is due to hormones surges? Thanks for the advice!!:hugs:

I had my (sort-of) first prenatal exam yesterday. It went great! I talked about it at length here. Can't get enough of my doctor, he is wonderful.

(And if you were following my unintentional STD screening drama from the other day, we came to a peaceful resolution on that.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->