*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I'm sorry Cherub Sweets!! :( please can someone tell me what a chemical is?! Sorry to sound stupid guys!! Xx

It's a very early miscarriage around the same time your period is due. Which is why you still get positive hpt, but then go on to start bleeding.

Thank you Soo much =)

Im Due September 7th !!!!!!!!

But far as being sick or anything

At night I have morning Sickness
Boobies are very sore
im already swelling
&& have an awful headache !:wacko:

Thank you Soo much =)

Im Due September 7th !!!!!!!!

But far as being sick or anything

At night I have morning Sickness
Boobies are very sore
im already swelling
&& have an awful headache !:wacko:

You sound me just before and just after my positive test :haha:

Welcome to the group

I am cramping as well. It makes me nervous everytime. This is my 3rd and I cramped with both of my first 2 and it's STILL making me nervous :/

I am cramping as well. It makes me nervous everytime. This is my 3rd and I cramped with both of my first 2 and it's STILL making me nervous :/

I think cramping is really unnerving as you associate it with bleeding

Hey! By conception date I'm due the 6th, lmp date the 7th!

So far only symptom is my whole head aches! Oh and needing to pee a fair amount.

It's not sunk in I only got my bfp a couple of hours ago!

Hello lovely ladies, can I join? We're expecting our first baby on 6th September 2013 after 3 long years TTC (finally had success with first IVF cycle - details in my siggy). We've told quite a few friends and family the good news, I know it's very early but they all knew we were going through an IVF cycle so naturally all wanted updates.

So far I've got lower back pain, af cramps on and off and nausea on an empty stomach. Got our viability scan 2 weeks today, keeping everything crossed that our little bean is in the right place as ectopics are more common in IVF patients. I thought TTC was nerve wracking - first trimester is even worse..!

Is it normal for pregnancy symptoms to wear on and off? Keep getting worried?

Emmy1987 congratulations a lovely way to get ready to start the new year :D

I always think it takes a while to kick in :haha:

Scholesy congratulations on conceiving after so long hunni sounds like you have been thought a lot, hope you scan goes well, what date is it on? and yes i hate the 1st trimester :haha:

Omg im so a scared now, my period is not due for 2 days, I have gotten 10 positive tests, im just paranoid is not the real deal, my boobs are killing me and i have nausea, but I tested postive at 7 DPO is that too soon, could this be bad? Help

Hi ladies and thanks for the invite.

We just found out today I'm pregnant after doing 5 tests lol! We are 3 weeks in and due Sep 11th. This is our first and very much a longed for Xmas miracle!

I'm so glad this group is here as I was kinda sitting here thinking "now what do I do?" lol xx

Omg im so a scared now, my period is not due for 2 days, I have gotten 10 poditive tests, im just paranoid is not the real deal, my boobs are killing me and i habe nausea, but I tested postive at 7 DPO is that too soon, could this be bad? Help

Do you actually chart or do opks and if not you may have ovulated early, and some women just naturally produce more hcg than others

Yes I do but actually took a break from them and thats when I got pregnant.

Cherry Bow congratulations and welcome to the group.

And glad you know where you can come now, to rant, just chat or ask questions about whether things are normal, and even celebrate and share appointment and scan news ect :D

This is so exciting all these preggo mamas, let's hope the hormones don't start flying, lol

:haha: that would be funny, MrsLQ

and yes 37 of us already :shock:

Yes I do but actually took a break from them and thats when I got pregnant.

I took a break from opks too, that's when I got my bfp.
Don't worry...maybe you just o'd early like mummytochloe said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->