*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I had an early scan with DD, but that's because my lmp made me 18weeks! (The scan dated me 9+6 which matched my own dates, I had stupidly long cycles) I think they were panicking until they saw the screen :haha:

Gosh i would call that more than a long cycle pluto :haha:

:haha: My shortest was 36 days, longest was 200 and something days(no reason either, medically I'm normal!) :rofl: It took nearly 2 years to concieve DD so was gobsmacked when we caught this bean after 2 months! Just goes to show you never know :haha:

I had an early scan with DD, but that's because my lmp made me 18weeks! (The scan dated me 9+6 which matched my own dates, I had stupidly long cycles) I think they were panicking until they saw the screen :haha:

Gosh i would call that more than a long cycle pluto :haha:

:haha: My shortest was 36 days, longest was 200 and something days(no reason either, medically I'm normal!) :rofl: It took nearly 2 years to concieve DD so was gobsmacked when we caught this bean after 2 months! Just goes to show you never know :haha:

200 days :shock: and a big difference in ttc time :haha:

gonna book my Dr's appointment for next week...

whats the "right words" to use to get an early scan?

You may not get early scan, i really had to fight for mine and i have had a previous loss, in a normal pregnancy you often don't get a scan until somewhere between 11 and 14 weeks x

well what worried me (last week, not SO much this week) was that i got my BFP sooooo early i thought it'd implanted somewhere it shouldnt have if you know what i mean?

Early bfp shouldn't indicate implantation in wrong place, eptopics often have lower hcg. so don't be too worried unless you get really bad one sided pain or bleeding ect :hugs:

^WSS! Early implanter maybe?

You may not get early scan, i really had to fight for mine and i have had a previous loss, in a normal pregnancy you often don't get a scan until somewhere between 11 and 14 weeks x

well what worried me (last week, not SO much this week) was that i got my BFP sooooo early i thought it'd implanted somewhere it shouldnt have if you know what i mean?

Early bfp shouldn't indicate implantation in wrong place, eptopics often have lower hcg. so don't be too worried unless you get really bad one sided pain or bleeding ect :hugs:

thanks hun..... i done my first CB digi last sunday and it said 1-2 and yesterda said 2-3 so assuming all is going in the right direction!

i havent had any one sided pain and absoultely no bleeding at all not even spotting... but have had AF type pains, so much so I had to take paracetemol and kept going toilet to "check" - i thought to myself how the hell can that much cramping go on but no bleeding!!! LOL

thanks hun..... i done my first CB digi last sunday and it said 1-2 and yesterda said 2-3 so assuming all is going in the right direction!

i havent had any one sided pain and absoultely no bleeding at all not even spotting... but have had AF type pains, so much so I had to take paracetemol and kept going toilet to "check" - i thought to myself how the hell can that much cramping go on but no bleeding!!! LOL

Cramping is very common, i had it in this pregnancy and pregnancy with my daughter, It is normally the ligaments stretching, as while you don't start showing yet everything starts stretching straight away

See I've had the opposite problem, no cramping but lots of bleeding (although its finally stopped last few days!) Everything seems fine still! Just go with the flow. I remember when I was pregnant with DD the cramps were horrendous! I thought I was dying :rofl:

well the cramps have stopped now thank god (for now!!)

Awaiting nausea/sickness??? anyone had any yet?

Nope, this time last pregnancy I lived with my head down the loo... Infact I don't think its been as clean as it was back then with all my nice air fresheners... I should invest in some just incase!

Im actually more hungry and no vomiting at all, I dont think ive lost any weight.

I had a bit of feeling sick but no actual sickness it has got better the last few days though, its just in the day now rather than 24/7

Does anyone have a gender preference? I would love another girl, but my mum (who is a clairvoyant) has already told me its a boy and she was right with my daughter. I suppose it will give me time to get my head around the idea though we plan to stay team :yellow: again!

I suppose as long as their healthy I shouldn't moan... !

we would like a boy to balance numbers by would be happy with girl too. we are staying :yellow: too

Im actually more hungry and no vomiting at all, I dont think ive lost any weight.

same here, I'm just hungrier, no nausea, which is a good thing, I was sick a lot in my last pregnancy.

I remember one morning I was eating waffle with strawberries and I thought, "I don't feel sick at-" before I could even finish my sentence, I had to run to the bathroom to throw up :haha:

So far I just have some mild cramping, sore boobs, and headaches, not even acne this time :thumbup:

same here, I'm just hungrier, no nausea, which is a good thing, I was sick a lot in my last pregnancy.

I remember one morning I was eating waffle with strawberries and I thought, "I don't feel sick at-" before I could even finish my sentence, I had to run to the bathroom to throw up :haha:

So far I just have some mild cramping, sore boobs, and headaches, not even acne this time :thumup:

my acne is awful

Does anyone have a gender preference? I would love another girl, but my mum (who is a clairvoyant) has already told me its a boy and she was right with my daughter. I suppose it will give me time to get my head around the idea though we plan to stay team :yellow: again!

I suppose as long as their healthy I shouldn't moan... !

Right now I'm having a strong girl feeling and I'm only 5 weeks. DH's grandma passed away within a day or two of when I think I conceived so that's why I'm thinking girl. Apparently she was so sure I was pregnant before she died even though I didn't actually conceive until after. Who knows how stuff like this works!

any ladies have a feeling on what their baby's gender is yet? Last time I found out I was pregnant with DD I got an immediate feeling it was a girl, and I was right, but this time I have no clue at all, it hasn't hit me in any way shape or form.

Though that goes without saying that this time around I feel so much more relaxed about everything so far :thumbup:

Thank you ladies feel a bit better knowing I'm not the only one :)

Happy new year to you all :D

:haha: I remember the spontaneous "I've just eaten an entire meal and need to vomit" well.

I plan not to pig out as much this time and to stay active! I put on loads first time around but thankfully lost it all! The wonders of breastfeeding :haha:

i got feeling its :blue: as pregnancy is different but dh thinks :girl: with dd we both thought :girl:

i wonder which of is right this time.

I actually have no preference as far as gender goes, as long as it's nice and healthy little bubs then I will be perfectly happy. Though I would love another little girl, a little boy would be great to. DH really wants another girl, and my best friend wants it to be a boy, and here I am "I will be happy with whatever"

We plan on staying team :yellow: well I do anyway, DH just seems to think it will be better and easier if we find out, so I had to talk him into it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->