*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Walmart here in US. Its ten dollars. Its one of those (as seen on tv things) maybe go to geniebra.com...!

Ok brilliant i may see if i can get them instore somewhere where they check sizes :thumbup:

Its sized small- 2xl.. And there's measurements on the box you can gauge from.

Yes i should be ok to get one, its just my boobs feel so much bigger than pre pregnancy i wil want to check size first

Hi mummytochloe I guess you should remove my name from the front page.
I had a chemical. I'm absolutely devastated.

Hi! I'm Heather! Got my Bfp last night so still a little in the shock phase!!! This is baby no 3! :)

Kylarsmom congratulations and welcome to the group :wave:

Do you have a rough dd based on ovulation or lmp?

Ohh the Genie Bra! That sounds like a great idea!

5 Weeks today!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on, work and school and everything. I'm getting more and more nervous about this pregnancy I just keep thinking I'm not pregnant or wont be.. Now I'm wondering since I'm only 3 weeks.. When my AF is due can I just shed the baby and have a period? Now I'm freaking out... How do you all deal with this stuff?

Kylarsmom congratulations and welcome to the group :wave:

Do you have a rough dd based on ovulation or lmp?

Well, I just got the implanon taken out Dec 6 and we abstained and DTD a week later on Dec 13 and then several times after. So using a pregnancy calculator I used conception time around Dec 16 (just a guess?) And it's putting me at Sept. 8. But my last menstral period was Nov 17 b/c they were so messed up on the implanon so I really am not sure until I go to dr! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I will put you down for the 18th for now and then will change when you know more x

Is anyone else having spotting? Not red blood but brown and burgundy color?

Is anyone else having spotting? Not red blood but brown and burgundy color?

i had red spotting with dd but not this time round. As long as its just spotting i wouldn't be to concerned if it comes with cramps or gets heavier or more red i would go to a&e x

I'm having light cramping but I was cramping with my first pregnancy as well..

I'm sorry Cherub Sweets!! :( please can someone tell me what a chemical is?! Sorry to sound stupid guys!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->