*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

All you ladies should be on the first page, if anyone is missed or wrong just let me know :D

Omg im so a scared now, my period is not due for 2 days, I have gotten 10 positive tests, im just paranoid is not the real deal, my boobs are killing me and i have nausea, but I tested postive at 7 DPO is that too soon, could this be bad? Help

Aiden, in general an early BFP is preferable to a late one so 7dpo is really great!! This means your little bean is likely all nestled in and ready to stay for awhile. Congrats!!

That actually made me feel so much better, thank you.

hey! thanks for the invite!!!! our baby is due on 8th sept - we're 4w1d today!

very excited, just starting to feel more real now - although, not quite!!!

Boobs are absolutely killing me! But my few days of cramping have finished i think. other than that and being absoultely shattered, nothing futher to report!

Wishing you all a very H&H 9 months! look forward to getting to know you all over the next 9 months :) x x x x

My happy boy, he is so excited to be a big brother.

Attachments

• 2012-12-31 12.41.32.jpg
    2012-12-31 12.41.32.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
Welcome kipkip sounds like you have got some nice symptoms going on there.

Hopefully it will start to feel more really for you soon

Aiden187 how cute

Omg im so a scared now, my period is not due for 2 days, I have gotten 10 positive tests, im just paranoid is not the real deal, my boobs are killing me and i have nausea, but I tested postive at 7 DPO is that too soon, could this be bad? Help

Aiden, in general an early BFP is preferable to a late one so 7dpo is really great!! This means your little bean is likely all nestled in and ready to stay for awhile. Congrats!!

I also tested at what i thought was 5dpo, but now think it may be 7dpo but then again i cant be quite sure!!! the only thing im def sure of was that my LMP was 2nd Decf and got very faint BFP on 22nd dec - so CD20!!! have had 9 other BFPs on IC's and 1 x BFP on FRER and 1 x BFP on CB digi! I have been worried that im gonna get AF tomorrow (my original AF due date)... but FX it wont and got a sticky bean!!!

Does it really mean that a 7DPO is preferable to a later BFP? I didnt know that!

Earlier test may indicate higher hcg which may be good as hcg doesn't start until baby starts to implant, but some ladies naturally produce more than others.

And maybe you ovulated early, my dates got changed twice with dd, you go by dating scan once you have had one

Emmy1987 congratulations a lovely way to get ready to start the new year :D

I always think it takes a while to kick in :haha:

Scholesy congratulations on conceiving after so long hunni sounds like you have been thought a lot, hope you scan goes well, what date is it on? and yes i hate the 1st trimester :haha:

Thanks hun, it's been such a long road with no bfps in between so we're kind of stunned! Scan is on Monday 14th January, 9am. Will be 6 weeks 3 days by then so probably won't see much, just hoping little bean is in the right place and that there is a heartbeat. Then we can start getting excited :happydance:

gonna book my Dr's appointment for next week...

whats the "right words" to use to get an early scan?

Emmy1987 congratulations a lovely way to get ready to start the new year :D

I always think it takes a while to kick in :haha:

Scholesy congratulations on conceiving after so long hunni sounds like you have been thought a lot, hope you scan goes well, what date is it on? and yes i hate the 1st trimester :haha:

Thanks hun, it's been such a long road with no bfps in between so we're kind of stunned! Scan is on Monday 14th January, 9am. Will be 6 weeks 3 days by then so probably won't see much, just hoping little bean is in the right place and that there is a heartbeat. Then we can start getting excited :happydance:

I've attatched what i looked like at 6+5 with my dd, you can't see the line of the heartbeat on that but they could see it on scan and they pointed it out

Your scan is the same day as mine :D mine is at 1pm at exactly 7 weeks :D

Attachments

• 6weeks 5days scan (2) - Copy.jpg
    6weeks 5days scan (2) - Copy.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4

You may not get early scan, i really had to fight for mine and i have had a previous loss, in a normal pregnancy you often don't get a scan until somewhere between 11 and 14 weeks x

i think i am due the 6th sep with the dates but not sure... for the doc on wed when they open again cant wait.... have been trying from sep

i think i am due the 6th sep with the dates but not sure... for the doc on wed when they open again cant wait.... have been trying from sep

Congratulations, even the docs will prob go from you LMP until you get dating scan that's much more accurate. Welcome to the group x

I had an early scan with DD, but that's because my lmp made me 18weeks! (The scan dated me 9+6 which matched my own dates, I had stupidly long cycles) I think they were panicking until they saw the screen :haha:

I had an early scan with DD, but that's because my lmp made me 18weeks! (The scan dated me 9+6 which matched my own dates, I had stupidly long cycles) I think they were panicking until they saw the screen :haha:

Gosh i would call that more than a long cycle pluto :haha:

Went to the walk-in clinic today to see if there was anything I need to do between now and my doctors visit. They did a urine test and it came up + in about 5 seconds and it was a strong line. Now I can't wait for my appointment!

Is anyone else as freeking hungry as I am at 5 weeks? I can't get enough food. I'm drinking plenty of water so I don't think I'm dehydrated. I've been eating really healthy since Friday (when I got my first +) and I've LOST 5 pounds.

You may not get early scan, i really had to fight for mine and i have had a previous loss, in a normal pregnancy you often don't get a scan until somewhere between 11 and 14 weeks x

well what worried me (last week, not SO much this week) was that i got my BFP sooooo early i thought it'd implanted somewhere it shouldnt have if you know what i mean?

well what worried me (last week, not SO much this week) was that i got my BFP sooooo early i thought it'd implanted somewhere it shouldnt have if you know what i mean?

Early bfp shouldn't indicate implantation in wrong place, eptopics often have lower hcg. so don't be too worried unless you get really bad one sided pain or bleeding ect :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->