• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

yay at least your reassured!

im going to the drs next week to get things going and hoping for a dating scan as iv always been put back coz of my crappy irregular cycles!! 2 weeks i was put back with DS!!! very annoying lol! x

yay at least your reassured!

im going to the drs next week to get things going and hoping for a dating scan as iv always been put back coz of my crappy irregular cycles!! 2 weeks i was put back with DS!!! very annoying lol! x

Thank you, i can't wait.

I hope you get your dating scan soon and don't get put back too much x

Ooooh I wish we could skip forward a few weeks, but alas I know we can't. I am dog tired, also I became veggie about 6 weeks ago, but there is a duck stir fry in my fridge (it's hubby's) and I swear it is calling my name, lol....just ate an avacado, have to constantly eat to stop the sicky feeling... So happy though x

Around what week do they usually do the first scan? My appt isn't until Jan 28th and they said they're only listening for a heartbeat. Ill be about 10 weeks by then?!?!???

I'm going to plead ignorance my appointment as my lmp will shoot me 2 weeks ahead, nothing wrong with an earlier scan :haha: (I have wacky cycles)

If your in the UK they scan you around 12 weeks first scan, then again at 20.

Ooooh I wish we could skip forward a few weeks, but alas I know we can't. I am dog tired, also I became veggie about 6 weeks ago, but there is a duck stir fry in my fridge (it's hubby's) and I swear it is calling my name, lol....just ate an avacado, have to constantly eat to stop the sicky feeling... So happy though x

I want to jump forward 2 weeks exactly :haha:

Around what week do they usually do the first scan? My appt isn't until Jan 28th and they said they're only listening for a heartbeat. Ill be about 10 weeks by then?!?!???

Where i am a normal first scan i around 11-14 weeks, where you normally heart heartbeat as well.

Here they won't listen for heartbeat with just a doppler until 16 weeks

I hope my scan is before my b day, I want to announce on my bay...never ever lasted that long. I got an early scan last time at 7 weeks due to bleeding, hopefully won't need one this time.

I know it is really early, anyone thought about a) nicknames whilst in the tummy and b) for when they come out?

I hope my scan is before my b day, I want to announce on my bay...never ever lasted that long. I got an early scan last time at 7 weeks due to bleeding, hopefully won't need one this time.

I know it is really early, anyone thought about a) nicknames whilst in the tummy and b) for when they come out?

We are calling ours sweetpea atm, and prob will for most of it. We called chloe by her name from 20 week scan, but won't be able to this time as team :yellow: til birth hopefully

Exciting.... We dont have a name yet for this LO...just bubba at the moment, when we announce will ask my 5 yo what he wants to call it. My last one was called Askill, lol. I came across that name Castiel last night and I ate like it. Pretty sure we are having another boy. We were tam yellow with Oliver and team blue with Zachary and hubby wants to be team blue (doubt it would be pink) although I am favouring Team yellow again...we shall see what happens : )

I like sweatpea lol I've been calling it sticky bean for good luck the past 9 days . i just can't wait to see/ hear our LO. This is our first pregnancy so Im a ball of nerves. Im getting used to the cramps.. Telling myself he's just digging deeper like some of you had said. Haven't had a lick of spotting to date so i think that's a good thing. Praying for a sticky bean

Yes hubby got his way with dd and we found out so i get my way this time.

I think we are going to struggle to find names we agree on this time :dohh:

I go awesome news this morning.. Lemme tell ya.. I do home healthcare and i found out that my client isn't paying for the services anymore.. So today is my last day of work. Urgh .. Great... Just great... Im so worried now!

I go awesome news this morning.. Lemme tell ya.. I do home healthcare and i found out that my client isn't paying for the services anymore.. So today is my last day of work. Urgh .. Great... Just great... Im so worried now!

:hugs: i hope you manage to sort sometime out finance wise hun

Oh no, that's a pain, will you be able to get more work???

The company i work for puts you on a client work list.. That the clients can go through and call you for interviews. I had a dream job though. My grandma is a client through them so I've been working for her for the past year. Its been perfect fun and easy.. She's the only client that gets that many hours and shed clock me in over night to be on call in case something happened. So i didn't actually have to be there overnight... So i will likely not get the same hours that i do now.. Guy... Time to go looking for another job it looks like.. Who is going to hire a pregnant girl that will need time off in a few months... Great.. We could make it on dh's income.. But he does construction and with the snow and frozen ground isn't working right now and filing his unemployment... :( this is scary!!

It will all work out. We are in a crapoy situate, I am at college, but I have terrible pregnancies so don't know if I will finish : /. Also I would have been going to Uni/ getting a job in Sept, won't be doing that with a new born. Also Hubby may get made redundant in the next 6 years....I refuse to worry though, takes a lot more than money to raise a baby xxx

:hugs: hope you manage to sort something out LovesMyLovey

my boobs are killing ouchie, they feel like this did when i breastfed my daughter and she hadnt had a feed in too long and they were that full they were about the leak, well they feel like that now, but atm there is no milk to leak to relieve them

Thank you. :hug2: Im sure it will be fine.. Praying ..

As for bb pain... I bought a Genie Bra over the weekend.. And its amazing i can't feel my boobs! Which is great considering they're soooooo sore!

Thank you. :hug2: Im sure it will be fine.. Praying ..

As for bb pain... I bought a Genie Bra over the weekend.. And its amazing i can't feel my boobs! Which is great considering they're soooooo sore!

Where did you get it from? (that's if your in uk) and did they do fitting as i am pretty sure i've got bigger than my normal so will need fitting

Walmart here in US. Its ten dollars. Its one of those (as seen on tv things) maybe go to geniebra.com...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->