*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I feel like the gender scan is so far away :brat: i cannot wait for it! less than 8 weeks, but seems like an eternity! I did some fun at home urine gender tests. Those can be interesting! lol even though they arn't accurate, still a fun way to pass the time! I never realized how many DIY tests there were!

Ok ladies. I am freaking out a bit. I have had spotting on and off the whole time but I could always attribute it to something (PAP, US, etc.) I started spotting again on Sunday and it seems to be increasing rather than decreasing. It's all brown but it's a little darker brown than in the past. I have some mild cramps on and off but I know that can be normal. They don't hurt bad enough to take Tylenol or anything. I put a message in to my MW and I"m waiting for her to call me back. I know she's in clinic today so I'll have to be called between patients.

Ugh. I hope everything is ok.

Ok ladies. I am freaking out a bit. I have had spotting on and off the whole time but I could always attribute it to something (PAP, US, etc.) I started spotting again on Sunday and it seems to be increasing rather than decreasing. It's all brown but it's a little darker brown than in the past. I have some mild cramps on and off but I know that can be normal. They don't hurt bad enough to take Tylenol or anything. I put a message in to my MW and I"m waiting for her to call me back. I know she's in clinic today so I'll have to be called between patients.

Ugh. I hope everything is ok.

Hope all is well. I'll be looking for your updates! :hugs:

OperationBbyO- im having the exact same thing. Except my cramps have been getting bad. I had a dating scan yesterday and she said it all looked perfect so I stopped worrying, and then a few hours later the spotting got worse. I dont know what to think :(

AnakeRose mine will still be 3 weeks away tomorrow :brat:

OperationBbyO hope all is ok.

I am currently watching a debate from the UK commons, about the gay marriage vote today, and i am shocked how closed mined a few of them are :dohh:

How is everyone??

So anxious here for Friday! I can't wait to see how many there are!

I had a dream that both embryos split. Making quads. I'd die!!!! lol

OperationBbyO- im having the exact same thing. Except my cramps have been getting bad. I had a dating scan yesterday and she said it all looked perfect so I stopped worrying, and then a few hours later the spotting got worse. I dont know what to think :(

I had spotting after my dating scan for a few days but I didn't have the cramping too. Some people have had that on this thread though.

I guess we get to play the waiting game. :coffee:

Sorry to hear about the ladies who are worrying and going through difficult times. Having bleeding and cramps is no fun, I have had bleeding (brown) on and off with some light cramping. All is well, it is quite common around 6weeks+ I have been told by my midwife. I am hoping for you all that all is well.

Good luck to those who have scans coming up, I have mine on Thursday along with my first midwife appointment. I am so nervous!

How is everyone??

So anxious here for Friday! I can't wait to see how many there are!

I had a dream that both embryos split. Making quads. I'd die!!!! lol

Dreams in pregnancy are weird, I just dreamt about going to the post office to find my babies heartbeat, I couldn't. I am all scared now, crazy!

Operation and court I hope the spotting stops!

Phantom can you imagine quads :wacko:

I am having another US tomorrow and getting tested for BV and a yeast infection. In the past the only sign of yeast infection that I've had has been spotting (I know, it's weird.)

I hope it all ok in there.

without fresh blood or "bend over in double " kinda cramps then id not be worried girls its likely your just loosing a bit of the implantation blood that is completely normal and things are getting settled in. take it as a sign to stick your feet up for a bit and remember to keep hydrated, i always get spotting if i let my bladder get too full between trips to the toilet

Really? ~contemplates my bladder~

They booked me in the MW office today. I'll walk over there soon and my US is tomorrow.

Watch it be like constipation or something causing the issues! lol

Hope everyone is doing good! Sorry some of you are spotting. I've heard it's pretty common as long as its brown or pinkish. We had our US today:) everything looks perfect! I'm exactly 9weeks today! We got to hear the heartbeat (melted my heart) it was a strong 189. I'll update a pic later when I get home from work.

Finally got my early scan date through, it's 9am on Monday when I should be 9 wks +2.
Thought I'd be relieved to finally have a date but it's made me so nervous!

So it's a yeast infection wreaking all the havoc. The inside of my hoo haa is like hamburger meat. I never get normal symptoms of yeast infections, only spotting and bleeding (weird I know). I've never been so happy to have a yeast infection in my whole life!

She also said she could see my cervix bleeding but my cervix is closed and long or whatever it's supposed to be. She smashed on my uterus and said all felt well. I opted to keep my US appt tomorrow so I can see my baby again. I feel like it's all fine but I won't get scanned again until 19 weeks! (unless my triple screen comes back wonky)

So it's a yeast infection wreaking all the havoc. The inside of my hoo haa is like hamburger meat. I never get normal symptoms of yeast infections, only spotting and bleeding (weird I know). I've never been so happy to have a yeast infection in my whole life!

She also said she could see my cervix bleeding but my cervix is closed and long or whatever it's supposed to be. She smashed on my uterus and said all felt well. I opted to keep my US appt tomorrow so I can see my baby again. I feel like it's all fine but I won't get scanned again until 19 weeks! (unless my triple screen comes back wonky)

good to know its nothin' serious! and glad you still get to see your bean!

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/AOjimdq.jpg?1

We saw our bean today! 171 bpm! I cried!! My due date is Sept 16th. Thanks everyone!:flower:

Btw-in case anyone is wondering, prescription acyclovir (for lip cold sores) is safe during pregnancy...I have a new script due to my lovely lesion :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->