*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Is it true that on US, the gestational sac should be a perfect circle shape? Mine was sort of oval or bean-shaped at 6 weeks.

Is it true that on US, the gestational sac should be a perfect circle shape? Mine was sort of oval or bean-shaped at 6 weeks.

I haven't heard that one. Every ultrasound photo I've seen the sac is all different shapes.

heres our little peanut:) We got to hear the heartbeat today. It was amazing! My hubby thinks that since it was 189 its a girl. lol He's really hoping for a boy;) but we will be so happy no matter what the gender is.
baby2.jpg

Congrats on everyone's scans!!!

Seems a lot of you are struggling with yeast infections? I think I am as well, what treatment methods are you using?!

I got the 7 day cream to kill Yeast the Beast. I requested a prescription because its only $3 for the 7 days with my copay. Here is some more info.

https://www.m.webmd.com/baby/vaginal-yeast-infection-during-pregnancy

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/yeastinfectionpreg.html

This one tells you to blow dry your hoo haa!! Lol

lovely scan pics!

i have my booking in appt today..wish me luck im having to take DS with me :dohh: this could be fun!!

good luck i took ds1 along to every appointment cept the physio ones with ds2 and took both to most of my appointments with ds3 thankfully I have a built in babysitter at the moment who can keep them here during my appointments this time

nik25 glad your scan went well :D

gatorj lovely scan picture :D

My scan is still 3 weeks away :(

Called up work and told them I'm not going to be going in tomorrow. Sinusitis still bad plus sore throat still awful too. Have to go to dr tomorrow and get an extension on my sick note as it only covers me til today!

I work 4 10 hour days a week, it will be nice once maternity leave is up to have 3 days a week with my lil goober, but it sure does suck right now!!! i can't stay awake past noon!

I work 4 10 hour days a week, it will be nice once maternity leave is up to have 3 days a week with my lil goober, but it sure does suck right now!!! i can't stay awake past noon!

Oh my. How do you work 10 hours now?? My 8 hours with an hour lunch/nap is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->