*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

According to my medical chart I've gained 7 lbs since January 2nd! :blush:

I was underweight to begin with but this explains why my clothes seriously don't fit.

I work 4 10 hour days a week, it will be nice once maternity leave is up to have 3 days a week with my lil goober, but it sure does suck right now!!! i can't stay awake past noon!

Oh my. How do you work 10 hours now?? My 8 hours with an hour lunch/nap is killing me!

i do a lot of sleeping with my eyes opened.

I was underweight to begin with but this explains why my clothes seriously don't fit.

yep, thats about right. i weighed 121 on new years eve.
i now weigh 127.5

Ok, I know I am not feeling well but I posted something this morning and it isn't showing up in this thread? <weird> :wacko: Let me try again..

Mummytochloe-hang in there-your screen is coming soon!! :flower:

I woke up with a cold today..sinus congestion, headache, body aches..feel like I got hit by a train. I stayed home. Feel guilty for taking a full sick day, but too worn down. I got the flu vaccine yesterday but I wonder if I was already fighting something (w/ cold sores etc?)? Ugh. Also, still having mild cramping from the PAP yesterday..fun stuff. Special request for a chocolate milkshake from my man...

Also, I hear what you are all saying about difficulties working. I work 11-12 hr days..and it has been very hard. Yesterday I had a "half day" which was a little over 6...Ugh. And I wonder why I am run down???

i now weigh 127.5

good news girls most of that is water weight not so hard to loose afterwards , remember you dont need to eat for 2 so if your hungry try to make your snacks low cal ones like cucumber or celery, or watermelon stuff that burns more calories to eat and digest than it has in it

Called up work and told them I'm not going to be going in tomorrow. Sinusitis still bad plus sore throat still awful too. Have to go to dr tomorrow and get an extension on my sick note as it only covers me til today!

Sorry you are still stick! I hope you feel better asap.:hugs:

i now weigh 127.5

good news girls most of that is water weight not so hard to loose afterwards , remember you dont need to eat for 2 so if your hungry try to make your snacks low cal ones like cucumber or celery, or watermelon stuff that burns more calories to eat and digest than it has in it

That's what I don't get. When I pig out it's on grapefruit. :shrug: Or bananas. I ate three for a snack yesterday. I can sit down and eat like 5 or 6. Some days all I can get down is crackers! I assumed it was water weight. I went from 103 to 110. I was eating a lot of veggies but suddenly all vegetables are repulsive. :( According to the charts with my pre-pregnancy BMI I should gain between 28 and 40 pounds. I wasn't sure how I was going to do that since I've never gotten over 108 in my life and I'm 33.

IDK. I don't eat chips or junk food or fast food. I can pack away some lentils and quinoa but that doesn't have a lot of calories. I'm afraid if I eat anything bad I'll screw up The Bean so I refuse eat it. :wacko:

I know it's healthy to gain weight during pregnancy but my eyes totally bugged out when I saw the 110. lol :haha:

Hi everyone sorry Ive been MIA been feeling dreadful!!! I had my scan a few weeks ago and they changed my due date to sept 7. I was 7w5d at the scan and saw my flicker I was looking for! Had a scare 2 days later at 8 wks I had bright red blood and went to Er, had another scan and baby was fine. Almost 10 wks now! Yay! Ill attach a piccy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
Kylarsmom glad all is ok. Nice pic :)

Gatorj hope you feel better soon too! People keep telling me to have manuka honey so thinking of trying to get my hands on some!

Operation I am with you on the weight gain. Nothing fits :( I have always managed to lose the weight after pregnancy though so hoping this time will be the same!

I think I just had my first 'craving'. All I wanted to eat for lunch was yam sushi rolls and yam tempura. Guess I was deficient in whatever vitamins are in yams.

Kylarsmom loved pic

Operation i aint even going to look at my weight gain during pregnancy as i know i will get down about it.

What are you ladies doing to relieve the dreaded constipated of pregnancy?? I've been drinking water and eating apples. What else should I try? It's been getting worse the last couple of days.

What are you ladies doing to relieve the dreaded constipated of pregnancy?? I've been drinking water and eating apples. What else should I try? It's been getting worse the last couple of days.

apples wont do the trick. you need to stockpile spinach like there's no tomorrow. i eat spinach for dinner everyday and i have nice and regular appointments with the toilet every morning about an hour after i wake up. the doc says the spinach is whats doing it.

and operationbabyo, thats awesome that you have such willpower to stay healthy... ive been eating MOSTLY healthy stuff, but when i want a cheeseburger or something, i indulge... im currently stuffing my face with a nice and greasy chicken, bacon, cheddar, potato wrap and fries and cookies... sometimes you just want what you want, and i haven't had anything like this in so long that its the best thing ive done for myself all week! but i know what you mean about not being able to gain weight.. im 5'9 and have actually TRIED to gain weight for the past few years, and could never get over 122... instantly im 127, baby works magic haha

Hey everyone. Have really painful boobs this evening. Not fun at all!

Hey ladies went for 9 week scan today and bub had no heartbeat, wishing everyone a H&H 9 months x

Nothing I have done seems to work for constipation..I tried prunes (dried and juice) but they just repulse me now. kaili-are you worried about iron overload? spinach is high in iron, plus prenatals. i heard yams, canned pumpkin and orange juice are good laxatives..if you can stomach them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->