*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Nothing I have done seems to work for constipation..I tried prunes (dried and juice) but they just repulse me now. kaili-are you worried about iron overload? spinach is high in iron, plus prenatals. i heard yams, canned pumpkin and orange juice are good laxatives..if you can stomach them.

well i have had anemia problems in the past and i tend to black out when i stand up all the time (docs say this is blood pressure and low iron related), and i also asked about the spinach at my appointment, they said as long as my bloodwork doesnt show my iron is too high, it should be fine.

my previous pills didn't have much iron in them, but im starting some new prescription ones in a few days when these ones run out, and the iron content looks to be quite higher than my other ones, so ill call and check about the iron, thanks for the notice :)

well i have had anemia problems in the past and i tend to black out when i stand up all the time (docs say this is blood pressure and low iron related), and i also asked about the spinach at my appointment, they said as long as my bloodwork doesnt show my iron is too high, it should be fine.

my previous pills didn't have much iron in them, but im starting some new prescription ones in a few days when these ones run out, and the iron content looks to be quite higher than my other ones, so ill call and check about the iron, thanks for the notice :)[/QUOTE]

Ah..good to know! You are welcome. Just curious?! :flower:

What are you ladies doing to relieve the dreaded constipated of pregnancy?? I've been drinking water and eating apples. What else should I try? It's been getting worse the last couple of days.

If you can find it, a spoonful of Benefibre into a glass of juice does wonders for me. It dissolves completely so you can't even taste it. I also eat prunes and bran flakes with my own raisins. Drinking water helps too. Before I got my + I didn't go for 5 days and I was in so much pain.

Hi everyone sorry Ive been MIA been feeling dreadful!!! I had my scan a few weeks ago and they changed my due date to sept 7. I was 7w5d at the scan and saw my flicker I was looking for! Had a scare 2 days later at 8 wks I had bright red blood and went to Er, had another scan and baby was fine. Almost 10 wks now! Yay! Ill attach a piccy.

We're due date buddies!! :)

https://i49.tinypic.com/34xqg42.jpg

There is The Bean. Measuring exactly where I should. HB was 160. Is that ok for 9 weeks?

What are you ladies doing to relieve the dreaded constipated of pregnancy?? I've been drinking water and eating apples. What else should I try? It's been getting worse the last couple of days.

Allbran with yoghurt every morning, and sometimes some fruit chopped in works wonderfully. The problem is I don't always feel like it, and the days I don't eat it I have problems lol

Im having trouble drinking more than 5 cups of water a day. My brain and my stomach are adamantly saying no. Is this dangerous?

Im having trouble drinking more than 5 cups of water a day. My brain and my stomach are adamantly saying no. Is this dangerous?

what I do not to get overwhoulmed by the amount is to get a really big cup and keep it by me at my desk or whatever I'm doing and sip it throughout the day, then when its empty I go refill it and just never let it stay empty. By the end of day I've drank about 2-4 cups this size which is about 10-18 cups of water a day.

If I think about the amount of water as a whole I already start dry heaving

my cup:

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6

Kiwi fruit works wonders for me.

5 days until my scan, seems like forever :wacko:

Littlemama so sorry to hear that :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss littlemama :(

what I do not to get overwhoulmed by the amount is to get a really big cup and keep it by me at my desk or whatever I'm doing and sip it throughout the day, then when its empty I go refill it and just never let it stay empty. By the end of day I've drank about 2-4 cups this size which is about 10-18 cups of water a day.

If I think about the amount of water as a whole I already start dry heaving

my cup:

Yup, that exactly what I do too. I measured out the amount of water in my usual cup and it turns out one of mine is about 32oz. So 3 of mine gets me more than enough of the water I need without causing my stomach distress either.

Ugh feeling sick again :( had an ice pop and feel a bit better. Please roll on 2nd tri. Hate feeling sick, looking fat and not feeling baby so constantly worried about mc or mmc which I have had before :(

Ugh feeling sick again :( had an ice pop and feel a bit better. Please roll on 2nd tri. Hate feeling sick, looking fat and not feeling baby so constantly worried about mc or mmc which I have had before :(

I know how you feel Hun. So nauseous and worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->