*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

hi ladies
i had my scan yesterday by my early scan and my dates i was 10+1 but sonographer said 11+3 so a tad confused she changed my dd to 24/8 but im expecting my nhs scan in a couple of weeks will say different again. anyone want to guess gender hubby and i both have different ideas haha

photo (1).jpg

photo.jpg

Me too, I am so sick! I had to leave school early yesterday. I also can't prepare anything for myself to eat. If something isn't made for me (without me smelling it first), I just can't eat. The only thing I can eat on my own is strawberries or a glass of skim milk. I feel so bad for my poor husband, he has been taking on so much more at home! Last pregnancy, the sickness lasted until eighteen weeks, so the countdown is on!!!

Scan tomorrow :happydance:

Have any of you ladies that have really bad nausea talked to your doctors about it? I was really bad, wasn't puking, but I felt like I could at any moment. My doctor prescribed me Diclectin and it has made a HUGE difference! I went from not eating at all to eating normally within 2 days. The only side effect is you get a little more tired, but really, I'd rather have that than nausea. It's basically a combination of B6 and an antihistamine that's in the right proportions. It's safe (even has a picture of a pregnant lady on it). I can't even think about going back to where I was before.

Scan tomorrow :happydance:

Have any of you ladies that have really bad nausea talked to your doctors about it? I was really bad, wasn't puking, but I felt like I could at any moment. My doctor prescribed me Diclectin and it has made a HUGE difference! I went from not eating at all to eating normally within 2 days. The only side effect is you get a little more tired, but really, I'd rather have that than nausea. It's basically a combination of B6 and an antihistamine that's in the right proportions. It's safe (even has a picture of a pregnant lady on it). I can't even think about going back to where I was before.

I take Zofran, my last post was referring to how I feel while taking Zofran! Without it, I wouldn't be able to function. I can't imagine not having any medication for my nausea/vomiting! Maybe I will ask my doctor about diclectin though. I am at a point where I am happy to be able to eat anything at all! I try not to complain about it because it is SOOO worth it in the end. I just wish I could play with my little girl the way I used to!

Ugh feeling sick again :( had an ice pop and feel a bit better. Please roll on 2nd tri. Hate feeling sick, looking fat and not feeling baby so constantly worried about mc or mmc which I have had before :(

I hate feeling like crap -- physically, emotionally, and mentally. I can barely get through my work day, I'm an emotional wreck, and I still can't convince myself that I'm not going to have a mc/mmc. I thought I'd be so happy about being pregnant but I'm feeling miserable right now. Second tri seems so far away....

Anake, when is ur scan??? Mine is early morning for me, 8am. So excited!!

Well i just got back from the hospital, in the middle of the night i went to pee and when i wiped there were blood clots and bright red blood. They did a ultrasound and my baby is measuring 6 weeks and 5 days and has a wonderfully loud heartbeat. But there was blood collected outside of the sac. So my obgyn told them to give me 3 meds to reobsorb the blood and to make sure it doesnt trigger contractions by irritating the sac or something. And i am on 100% bed rest for a week...the woman said you can get up to pee, thats IT.

So one of my neighbors is going to stay with me because my husband is out of town till the 16th to help with my puppy and make food...aka toast for me sinse thats all i can keep sown sinse yesterday....

Did i mention one of these meds is a sepository??:dohh:

currently in bed feeling like death! im constipated like never before (normally go 3-4 times a day due to ibs but i havnt been for three days!!!)
nausea & i think im getting tonsillitis!!

just tried making DS shepherds pie but OH has had to take over so i could go to bed hoping DS doesnt get food poisoning lol x

Ugh feeling sick again :( had an ice pop and feel a bit better. Please roll on 2nd tri. Hate feeling sick, looking fat and not feeling baby so constantly worried about mc or mmc which I have had before :(

I hate feeling like crap -- physically, emotionally, and mentally. I can barely get through my work day, I'm an emotional wreck, and I still can't convince myself that I'm not going to have a mc/mmc. I thought I'd be so happy about being pregnant but I'm feeling miserable right now. Second tri seems so far away....

I feel the same - just can't relax about it all.

I have just arranged to buy a Doppler off someone off fb in the hopes I find a hb. Meeting on Thursday next week! I haven't used one in any of my pregnancies but am paranoid something is going to go wrong :(

I have just arranged to buy a Doppler off someone off fb in the hopes I find a hb. Meeting on Thursday next week! I haven't used one in any of my pregnancies but am paranoid something is going to go wrong :(

My sister is mailing me her doppler. Can't wait til it gets here!

Anake, when is ur scan??? Mine is early morning for me, 8am. So excited!!

3:10pm (I'm in the Pacific Time Zone). The only thing I'm not looking forward to is keeping 32oz of water in me without peeing!

No one told me to drink water. Wonder if I should??? hmmm....They'll probably just do an internal one on me and in that case they'll make me pee.

Its safe to orgasm in the first trimester right? Ive been paranoid about it but its been over 2 months for me and well... you know.

Just got my doppler today, hb was 174!!! Best decision ever to buy it! (Though it took 45 minutes before I finally found it lol)

I got the HI Bebe.. bought it on ebay from healthchecksystems seller for 79.00. It shipped in 3 days (super fast) new in box and came with u/s gel, batteries, and a carrying case.

I HIGHLY recommend it if you are on the fence about buying one. I am not even 9 weeks yet and heard it loud and clear (had to stick it about an inch up my hoo ha. But it was amazing)

Just got my doppler today, hb was 174!!! Best decision ever to buy it! (Though it took 45 minutes before I finally found it lol)

Yay, that's early to find it, nice work! Buying it was also the best decision for me. I used it this morning and it provides so much reassurance. Love it!

Its safe to orgasm in the first trimester right? Ive been paranoid about it but its been over 2 months for me and well... you know.

Yep. Orgasms and sex are both fine (separately or together, whatever the case may be). :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->