*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

No one told me to drink water. Wonder if I should??? hmmm....They'll probably just do an internal one on me and in that case they'll make me pee.

Yeah I got a sheet along with my requisition form for the ultrasound saying I had to empty my bladder and then have to finish drinking 32oz of water at least one hour before my appointment. Mine won't be an internal ultrasound. The appointment is across the town and a bridge...going to be a rough ride!

Its safe to orgasm in the first trimester right? Ive been paranoid about it but its been over 2 months for me and well... you know.

Of course it is! Unless your doctor has advised against it, have atter! You might feel slight cramping right after, but that's normal.

Its safe to orgasm in the first trimester right? Ive been paranoid about it but its been over 2 months for me and well... you know.
I never stopped. It is just fine. Obviously if a doctor gives you a reason not to then you shouldn't, but otherwise it's just fine :)

I was told by my doctor that I have to drink more water, but right now the water tastes awful here. I think we're getting the water from the reservoir instead of the lake and it has a lot of chlorine flavour. Bought myself a Brita water bottle and it seems to help cut down that chemical taste.

For me it's the worst experience ever. It set me to cramping so bad and the cramps were so painful that I threw up. I actually threw up because of the pain!! No more. I told DH to get a mistress!!! :haha::haha:

I tried it once more recently. Same thing. It was so bad. I won't be doing that again until this pregnancy is over. Now I'm scared of even doing the deed.

Well, gave it a whirl by myself today because I didn't want to get hubby going only to stop early... looks like its going to be too painful for me... good thing my hands and mouth are still fully functional =O he is starting to feel neglected

Well, gave it a whirl by myself today because I didn't want to get hubby going only to stop early... looks like its going to be too painful for me... good thing my hands and mouth are still fully functional =O he is starting to feel neglected

Inappropriate! :lolly: haha

I had terrible cramps early on after orgasm (like before my BFP) but recently have been okay. Maybe it'll get better?

I feel cramps every time too, it is normal and will calm down after a while :thumbup: I did worry to start with too though.

Good luck to those who have scans coming up :flower:

I had my midwife appointment today, there was a student midwife with her too, both were lovely, I was smiling the whole way through as I have never managed to attend one before. Did the usual tests and questions, Have been prescribed a higher dose of folic acid. Given lots of goodies and my maternity notes :happydance:

I also had a scan today too, from last Thursday to today our bean has grown an extra 4 days, so they have put me at 9 weeks 6 days. I was over the moon, 2 more weeks till I am out of the danger zone :happydance: Baby was awake when I had the scan, it gave us a few waves :cloud9::cloud9: it was also kicking its little legs even more, did a massive stretch at one point and did a little wiggle :haha: heartbeat at 170 bpm, so still very high :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0022.jpg
    DSC_0022.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
when I had an early scan last pregnancy they made me drink a litre of water and it was TOO MUCH.....was in PAIN I had to pee so bad!

they only asked me to have enough water to be able to provide a urine sample so they can do routine urinary bacteria testing since i guess UTIs are more common during pregnancy.

with regards to the scan, it was a t/v u/s so they made me empty my bladder before wanding me anyway

they only asked me to have enough water to be able to provide a urine sample so they can do routine urinary bacteria testing since i guess UTIs are more common during pregnancy.

with regards to the scan, it was a t/v u/s so they made me empty my bladder before wanding me anyway

Maybe that's the difference. Mine isn't a TV scan. I had to get a u/s to check for kidney stones once and I was in so much pain that I couldn't lie flat on the table. They let me relieve myself a bit, which is harder than it sounds! All I could think about was how fast this would be over so I could pee! Hopefully I have a good experience with this :)

I can't get enough ground beef...

I just want to eat steak all of the time! But, the BBQ is out of gas and the fitting won't budge because it's still frozen out. Fried just doesn't taste the same. I want burgers every day too...

Y'all are lucky you can eat what you crave. I get gest diabetes at the very beginning of all my pregnancies and I can't eat sugar and carbs. You wouldn't believe how much stuff that actually is until you can't eat it :(

Y'all are lucky you can eat what you crave. I get gest diabetes at the very beginning of all my pregnancies and I can't eat sugar and carbs. You wouldn't believe how much stuff that actually is until you can't eat it :(

Yeah I hear ya. My dad has diabetes and I've become a little more conscious about carbs and sugars lately.

Ahahahahaha atta girl

I can't get enough ground beef...

At least I know I'm not weird. I cut up carrots and stuff and put it in mine to try to make it healthy but it's one of the few things I can eat and it doesn't make me sick and it keeps me full.

Maybe that's the difference. Mine isn't a TV scan. I had to get a u/s to check for kidney stones once and I was in so much pain that I couldn't lie flat on the table. They let me relieve myself a bit, which is harder than it sounds! All I could think about was how fast this would be over so I could pee! Hopefully I have a good experience with this :)

I couldn't take it anymore and I ran and went pee before we got to the waiting room....by the time they called my name, enough urine had built back up in my bladder that it was painful again!!! The u/s tech was like "Woah! That's a full bladder" :haha: Luckily she did the important stuff really quick and then let me go pee and then did the rest of it.

So I just now figured out that my incessant itching could be because I'm pregnant. Really????

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->