*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

iv woken up with tonsillitis!!! :( as well as morning sickness and wicked heartburn my throat feels on fire :(

thankyou DS is at playschool til 12 so bed and crappy morning tv for me x

Just emailed all my cover work and resources into work for next week and set of my sickness -in bed now ugh

rant!- i feel soooooo crappy :nope: i could:cry:, in fact last night when my lo woke me up in middle of night n i couldnt get bk to sleep i did cry. rly struggling feeling so crap alll the time. with my dd it didnt pass untill 20+weeks i dont know how ill cope that long again. going to talk to oh about telling my parents as i feel i need the support. we both agreed to wait untill 12wk scan, n tell them at mothersday, it was a great idea n im worried ill regret not waiting to announce our happy news. i had private scan last fri n things looked good n hb 154, but im still so worried about loss and know my parents would b gutted to if at 12wk theres no hb. any advice welcome :blush:

Hi ladies hope everyone is okay! Sorry not been on here much been very busy :) xx

so when peopleo here say 'ohh im 10 weeks and im feeling movement!' i kinda think nah it must be something else but since tues iv been feeling those all too familiar flutter every now and again....honestly i know its early but its low down and feels just like it did with DS! strange! x

rant!- i feel soooooo crappy :nope: i could:cry:, in fact last night when my lo woke me up in middle of night n i couldnt get bk to sleep i did cry. rly struggling feeling so crap alll the time. with my dd it didnt pass untill 20+weeks i dont know how ill cope that long again. going to talk to oh about telling my parents as i feel i need the support. we both agreed to wait untill 12wk scan, n tell them at mothersday, it was a great idea n im worried ill regret not waiting to announce our happy news. i had private scan last fri n things looked good n hb 154, but im still so worried about loss and know my parents would b gutted to if at 12wk theres no hb. any advice welcome :blush:

i know exactly how you feel and with a toddler to look after too its awful - we were planing on not telling anybody until 12 weeks but we had to tell my mum as im so ill xxx

i know exactly how you feel and with a toddler to look after too its awful - we were planing on not telling anybody until 12 weeks but we had to tell my mum as im so ill xxx

I've been feeling what I can only imagine is movement for about a week or so! I'm not even 10 weeks until Wednesday so it's ridiculously early but it's just not right for gas or stretching! I felt movement really early last time too- flutters from about 13 weeks and kicks from 14+5- so I think I'm just really sensitive to it!
I keep having a couple of good, sickness free days followed by a couple more where I feel really rough! I'm glad of the break but I wish it would just stop for good! I feel so much worse this time around but I think it's mostly because I can't rest with a toddler demanding attention! Worse than that though is waiting on getting my appointment dates and notes through in the post! I want to know who my midwife is and when my scan will be! On Monday I'll have been waiting 2 whole weeks for the letter!
Beca :wave:

Yay there is less blood today, and what blood there is is now brown not red. 100% bedrest is freaking hard though when your not sleeping through it

So I just now figured out that my incessant itching could be because I'm pregnant. Really????

Ive been covered in hives since 3 weeks ago. I tried rinsing in the shower with water only for a few days. Also spent my 3 weekend days walking around nude and ruled out soaps and detergents. Also ruled out all foods. Went to doc and he said some women are allergic to the pregnancy hormone... seems including me. Luckily it gets better and its not bad for lil goobie

Hey Hun after you have seen a viable pregnancy with a heartbeat your risk of miscarriage after seeing the heartbeat is like 5% so I wouldn't worry too much about it if you want to tell people I say do it;)

Hey ladies. Heres my weekly update.

Been extremely sick with this pregnancy my 2 others i was not sick at all (they were girls) so im hoping its a good sign this ones a boy hehe.

Still extremely dizzy until i drink or eat sonething sweet.

My confirmed due date is september 14th so as of tomorrow ill be 9 weeks along. Had 2 u/s got to see the babys heart rate this time abd it was at 166 :)

Hope all you ladies are doing great!!

I really want to stay team :yellow: but I'm already thinking how can I wait over 30 more weeks to find out? :blush::haha:

I really want to stay team :yellow: but I'm already thinking how can I wait over 30 more weeks to find out? :blush::haha:

No way in hell I can wait. While ttc we said we would be team yellow, but literally the day I got my bfp iwas like I HAVE TO KNOW!! Ive already put myself on team blue, so i need to know so I can set my mind right if im wrong.

I found out with my other 3 so it'd be nice for DH to announce the gender after the birth but I have my heart set on a girl so does DD so may be a good idea to get used to it if its a boy. Oh I don't know! Agh!!!

I'm planning to stay team yellow but also have my heart set on a girl so I don't know if I'd be better finding out it not, might be better to have time to get used to the idea of a boy and less time getting my hopes up for a girl, but then sometimes I think I'm best waiting as I'm sure I won't mind a boy once he's here and he's all ours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->