*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I've been super itchy as well, slowly getting better. It sucks!!!! Legs, arms, back, everywhere itches. Poor hubby, all he does is scratch where I can't :p LOL

in other news--- it's TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yellow: :yellow: :baby: :baby:

U/S showed two little heartbeats :)

I'm planning to stay team yellow but also have my heart set on a girl so I don't know if I'd be better finding out it not, might be better to have time to get used to the idea of a boy and less time getting my hopes up for a girl, but then sometimes I think I'm best waiting as I'm sure I won't mind a boy once he's here and he's all ours!

Yea we are the same way. I am going to need some training time if its a girl. I will obviously love her just the same, but I want the surprise to come before he/she gets here because im positive DH will be filming in the delivery room and I don't want my "oh shit" reaction caught on film if and when he says "its a girl!" LOL

I myself am a bit of a boy (I play sports and would rather wear sweatpants than a dress) but would be just as excited to finally learn to do girly things if I have a daughter.

I think the underlying pressure to have a boy is coming from the fact that I am a white american and my husband is straight out of China, and for those who dont know, in china NOT having a boy to pass your name to is NOT desired. Me and DH, we could care less but for DH's dads sake we are team blue lol

*edit... just realized that marrying a white chick isnt desireable either, so realistically ive already ruined the whole PURE LINEAGE thing.. oh well!! LOL

I've been super itchy as well, slowly getting better. It sucks!!!! Legs, arms, back, everywhere itches. Poor hubby, all he does is scratch where I can't :p LOL

in other news--- it's TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yellow: :yellow: :baby: :baby:

ooo thats amazing!! congratz

I'm planning to stay team yellow but also have my heart set on a girl so I don't know if I'd be better finding out it not, might be better to have time to get used to the idea of a boy and less time getting my hopes up for a girl, but then sometimes I think I'm best waiting as I'm sure I won't mind a boy once he's here and he's all ours!

Yeah that's what I thought too.

I actually joined the gender disappointment section of the forum this week, but I feel so guilty for even thinking that way, and feel sorry for my growing little bean who is only on the way because I planned it, it's not their fault and I shouldn't already be thinking about being a bit sad about anything they are or aren't. I know I should just be grateful to be expecting especially after a loss, and should want nothing more than a healthy baby regardless of gender. I want one of each ideally, I think I just have a preference for a girl first as the idea of never having a girl at all scares me, and I don't think I want more than two altogether so I'd rather know with the first that I got my girl and would have at least one, then there was no pressure for number 2 as I really wouldn't mind either way then if I already had my girl. I'm convinced I'm expecting a boy because of our BD timing and because DH's side of the family is heavily male, I feel like there's not much chance for me to have a girl.
I find myself constantly reading all the theories and old wives tales and trying to work out what I might be having based on those, but they always seem to work out 50/50 really so it probably is just luck of the draw.

Wow!! Congrats:)

Phantom , keep an eye on the itching if it gets to the point your breaking skin then talk to your MW it can be a sing of problems with your liver which you dont need with having 2 on board

Phantom , keep an eye on the itching if it gets to the point your breaking skin then talk to your MW it can be a sing of problems with your liver which you dont need with having 2 on board

Really???? That's kinda scary. Cause I'm pretty much at that point.

I haven't been released to my OB from the fertility clinic yet, so I'm kind of unsure about how to go to my OB and talk to him.

Yay there is less blood today, and what blood there is is now brown not red. 100% bedrest is freaking hard though when your not sleeping through it

I'm with ya. I've been on bed rest since Sunday. The first few days were nice, but now I can't sleep. My house is dirty and my kids are driving me nuts. I can't wait till Monday's appointment. Praying I'm set free!:happydance:

I haven't been on this thread in awhile, but want to say congrats phantom on your twins! :D

I really want to stay team :yellow: but I'm already thinking how can I wait over 30 more weeks to find out? :blush::haha:

No way in hell I can wait. While ttc we said we would be team yellow, but literally the day I got my bfp iwas like I HAVE TO KNOW!! Ive already put myself on team blue, so i need to know so I can set my mind right if im wrong.

I admit, I'm team blue all the way. I never had any intention of team yellow. I'm too nosy. I'm already counting down to my gender scan. Everyone I know in the last 1.5 years has had a boy and that = a lot of free stuff. If I have a girl, no free stuff. :(

In my heart of hearts I feel like this is a boy. I never wanted boys until my stepson came into my life and he's just so....different than anything I've ever known as a girlie girl. Different in a good way though. All the forts, and dirt, and Legos (oh the Legos).

Oh my, Congrats!! :happydance: And you knew it all along!

I actually joined the gender disappointment section of the forum this week, but I feel so guilty for even thinking that way, and feel sorry for my growing little bean who is only on the way because I planned it, it's not their fault and I shouldn't already be thinking about being a bit sad about anything they are or aren't. I know I should just be grateful to be expecting especially after a loss, and should want nothing more than a healthy baby regardless of gender. I want one of each ideally, I think I just have a preference for a girl first as the idea of never having a girl at all scares me, and I don't think I want more than two altogether so I'd rather know with the first that I got my girl and would have at least one, then there was no pressure for number 2 as I really wouldn't mind either way then if I already had my girl. I'm convinced I'm expecting a boy because of our BD timing and because DH's side of the family is heavily male, I feel like there's not much chance for me to have a girl.
I find myself constantly reading all the theories and old wives tales and trying to work out what I might be having based on those, but they always seem to work out 50/50 really so it probably is just luck of the draw.

LOL you sound like my mom. She wanted a boy so bad that she finally had to get a hysterectomy after popping out the fourth girl

Sidebar- can I eat cheesecake?

I am the same way. I want at least one girl so ideally, I'd like to have my girl now to take the pressure off future pregnancies. I've always wanted a girl but the fact that I have 5 nephews and 2 nieces just adds to it -- girls are so treasured in my family since we have so few of them (not that boys aren't but it's just more common). However, I'm convinced I'm having a boy. Part of me wonders if I've done that to myself so that if I do find out I'm having a boy, I'll expect it and if I find out I'm having a girl, I'll be surprised and excited. Obviously, I will love which ever gender this little baby is but I get what you mean about pulling for a girl.

Sidebar- can I eat cheesecake?

Hope so! I did today!

Scan went great today!! :happydance: They put me back a week, which doesn't make sense at all. Saw the little heart beat. The photo I got wasn't very good, but it's still my little bubs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->