*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Yay there is less blood today, and what blood there is is now brown not red. 100% bedrest is freaking hard though when your not sleeping through it

I'm with ya. I've been on bed rest since Sunday. The first few days were nice, but now I can't sleep. My house is dirty and my kids are driving me nuts. I can't wait till Monday's appointment. Praying I'm set free!:happydance:

Ouch you've been in time out longer then I have. I'm on day 2 and crazy, can only imagine you. Good luck for monday, my apointment is tusday

Ive gone from 26 waist to 34... my tailor confirmed this today. GASP

Well I guess it is official... I am showing already!
My boss came up to me today and said that people are noticing and asking her if I am pregnant. Luckily, I told my boss already! But clearly... I need to make it public soon.

I actually joined the gender disappointment section of the forum this week, but I feel so guilty for even thinking that way, and feel sorry for my growing little bean who is only on the way because I planned it, it's not their fault and I shouldn't already be thinking about being a bit sad about anything they are or aren't. I know I should just be grateful to be expecting especially after a loss, and should want nothing more than a healthy baby regardless of gender. I want one of each ideally, I think I just have a preference for a girl first as the idea of never having a girl at all scares me, and I don't think I want more than two altogether so I'd rather know with the first that I got my girl and would have at least one, then there was no pressure for number 2 as I really wouldn't mind either way then if I already had my girl. I'm convinced I'm expecting a boy because of our BD timing and because DH's side of the family is heavily male, I feel like there's not much chance for me to have a girl.
I find myself constantly reading all the theories and old wives tales and trying to work out what I might be having based on those, but they always seem to work out 50/50 really so it probably is just luck of the draw.

I am the same way. I want at least one girl so ideally, I'd like to have my girl now to take the pressure off future pregnancies. I've always wanted a girl but the fact that I have 5 nephews and 2 nieces just adds to it -- girls are so treasured in my family since we have so few of them (not that boys aren't but it's just more common). However, I'm convinced I'm having a boy. Part of me wonders if I've done that to myself so that if I do find out I'm having a boy, I'll expect it and if I find out I'm having a girl, I'll be surprised and excited. Obviously, I will love which ever gender this little baby is but I get what you mean about pulling for a girl.

I think I'm the same, I know a lot of people say they just know it's a girl or boy and obviously half the time they're right, but I think mine is more trying to prevent any disappointment rather than an actual feeling! My symptoms do seem to point to boy though, well my lack of throwing up anyway. All those I know who had girls were really sick for weeks or all the way through.

Girls are very treasured in my family on DH's side too, DH's brother was lucky enough to have one of each and when the girl was born it was like they'd never seen one before!

Anake glad the scan went well :£)

Bubbles I also joined the gender disappointment section and felt bad. I know that when its born i will love this baby whether its a girl or boy but my DD is desperate for a sister and also logistically we only have a 3 bed flat and can't move so if its another boy I don't know what we will do. The more I think about it the more I'm unsure I can wait til birth!!!

Morning ladies,
Woke up drenched in sweat and have a red, sore throat.
I don't have a temperature though thankfully...

feeling like i cant cope atm.

im sitting here having the aura before my migraine kicks in, iv had to put DS in my bed with me to watch tv because i can hardly lift my head - im so fed up with them iv had 10 in 3 weeks and its getting ridiculous!

feeling very sorry for myself and i hope they go wgen i hit 2nd tri :((

:( babydev hopefully 2nd tri will bring good feeling to you, youre so close, just hang in there a little longer. Just remember and try to focus on the end result in september :)

I watched the movie, "What to expect when you're expecting last night." I cried like the entire movie but watching it while preggo was pretty funny. I am totally the breast store lady!

feeling like i cant cope atm.

im sitting here having the aura before my migraine kicks in, iv had to put DS in my bed with me to watch tv because i can hardly lift my head - im so fed up with them iv had 10 in 3 weeks and its getting ridiculous!

feeling very sorry for myself and i hope they go wgen i hit 2nd tri :((

babydevil, sorry you're feeling this way! I rarely get migraines, but i did get one a few weeks ago. Apparently, it's pretty common in the first trimester because of estrogen surging (I think that's why...), but then when hormones level off in 2nd tri they tend to completely stop. It feels like forever away, but we're almost there! :)

I watched the movie, "What to expect when you're expecting last night." I cried like the entire movie but watching it while preggo was pretty funny. I am totally the breast store lady!

I live on the US east coast and there has been a CRAZY snow storm here. It started snowing yesterday, and we have already accumulated 2 feet of snow! Anyways, I'm snowed in here, and thinking of a movie to watch, and this might fit the bill nicely :) I never wanted to watch it when I wasn't pg because I thought it might get me down.

Ugh after 3 days of total bedrest I was smelling ripe. So I caved cuz there has been so little blood all night...I get out, dry my girly bits....towel is bright red. Now I feel like such a brat for wanting a shower when I was doing so well. There isn't any pain but anytime I see bright red I freak out. Am right back in bed and sooo not getting out for anything....

Heya ladies how are you all? Just fount out my dating scan date and can't wait!! It's for the 28th of feb!! It's gonna drag!!

I live on the US east coast and there has been a CRAZY snow storm here. It started snowing yesterday, and we have already accumulated 2 feet of snow! Anyways, I'm snowed in here, and thinking of a movie to watch, and this might fit the bill nicely :) I never wanted to watch it when I wasn't pg because I thought it might get me down.

That was my thought, too. I've been waiting to get pregnant to watch it!! Hope Super Storm Nemo leaves you alone now!

Hope of you affected by nemo are ok!

Babydevil and loukachou hope you are feeling better soon xxx

Has anyone else been able to find the heartbeat? My friend sent me her Doppler and I found it last night!! I was so excited!

Has anyone else been able to find the heartbeat? My friend sent me her Doppler and I found it last night!! I was so excited!

I saw the heartbeat on my ultrasound yesterday. I'm thinking of buying a handheld dopler.

Ugh my hormones are all over the place today. Bad dreams involving preexisting family drama..translates into daytime cry spells. Feeling spent. Eyes hurt.. Gi cramps & diarrhea blech. :cry: hope everyone else is doing well..

Ugh my hormones are all over the place today. Bad dreams involving preexisting family drama..translates into daytime cry spells. Feeling spent. Eyes hurt.. Gi cramps & diarrhea blech. :cry: hope everyone else is doing well..

Sorry to hear that Hun, these hormones have a lot to answer for don't they?

I found our little one's last night at 166bpm! Was very excited as I have a tilted uterus and wasn't expecting to hear it until much later on.

It was the first evidence that there is a baby in there, yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->