*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Ugh my hormones are all over the place today. Bad dreams involving preexisting family drama..translates into daytime cry spells. Feeling spent. Eyes hurt.. Gi cramps & diarrhea blech. :cry: hope everyone else is doing well..

Huge :hugs: Hun xxx pm me if you need to chat xxx

On the subject of finding HB you girls are getting me excited! I'm getting a 2nd hand one on Thursday :) do you use special gel? The girl I'm buying from said she used baby oil!

On the subject of finding HB you girls are getting me excited! I'm getting a 2nd hand one on Thursday :) do you use special gel? The girl I'm buying from said she used baby oil!

I'm planning on using aloe once my sister ships me her's.

Mine came with ultrasound gel but I have heard lots use aloe Vera gel or baby oil :)

I didn't realize I needed gel until I got mine in the mail so I dug around in the bathroom and got some aloe. It worked fine. My friend said she used KY. if i get desperate I may pull out the tube of preseed we used. :haha:

It was so hard to find so I'm waiting a bit before I try again.

It's really hard to find, I agree! They say if it takes more than 10 mins then take a break and wait a week :)

Has anyone else been able to find the heartbeat? My friend sent me her Doppler and I found it last night!! I was so excited!

I found our little one's last night at 166bpm! Was very excited as I have a tilted uterus and wasn't expecting to hear it until much later on.

It was the first evidence that there is a baby in there, yay!

I had to do mine up the hoo-ha as I couldn't find it abdominally, but heard it and it was awesome!! So nice to know I can give it a few waves to calm my nerves on days when I am symptomless and freaking out lol

Kaili, this may seem stupid but... How do you use it in the hoo-ha? Lol I feel like a reject but I could find any info. I can't find my beans heart beat and it's driving me crazy. Do you have a special doppler, do you use gel?

Kaili, this may seem stupid but... How do you use it in the hoo-ha? Lol I feel like a reject but I could find any info. I can't find my beans heart beat and it's driving me crazy. Do you have a special doppler, do you use gel?

Well the box doesnt say you can, but all it is is a little bar (close to the same size but a little smaller than a vibrator...) there is no metal on it, and mine (HI bebe) came with gel but I didnt use it. For me my uterus is tilted toward the back which is whats making it harder to hear abdominally... I just stuck it up there probably about 2 inches and twisted it forward and back til I found it. Mine has a separate contraption connected by a cord so that while it was down there I could still hold the speaker up near my face and see the BPM count. I have a friend who said her doctor told her it was fine to do it internally with the HI BEBE so thats why I got that one. Not sure what doppler yall have, so if there are any metal parts or you are unsure then id ask the doc, but it worked for me and doc said no worries as long as you dont stick it up there too far lol... cant be any more harmful than sex which isnt harmful at all, right? *wink*

another thing, if you cannot find it right away, ta,e a break. for me the first time it took about 45 minutes to locate the bean's beat instead of my own, and i was a bit crampy afterward (same as with my doctor ultrasound)... but now that i know where he's sitting, it's a LOT easier to find within the first few minutes internally. though i am going to wait another week or two before i do it again and see if i can hear it abdominally.

most women's uterus starts to push out of the pelvis anytime between 9 and 12 weeks, so if you can't hear it abdominally now, you just probably havent popped out yet... i wouldn't worry as some women can't hear it at all until like 14-15 weeks even though its there :)

thanks ladies for your honesty in the gender game! i keep saying its a boy this time as im not as sick this time (still sick enough tho:sick:) but i would prefer a girl! reason 1. i think my daughter would get on better with a sister, 2. financially a girl would be great as iv saved every thing from 1st time so clothes, bedding,toys r all waiting, 3. my oh's family r very team blue and regard boys well above girls, which i find discusting, my lo's nephews are spoilt n treated vdifferently to my daughter so if she had a bro i know she'd pick up on it. other than that id b happy with a boy as it would b nice to raise one of each. we'll b finding out at the 21wk scan

Hey everyone!! I read often, but hardly ever post. But is anyone planning on or have done the Intelligender test? It's a urine based test you can buy at Walgreens or cvs, and you can take it as early as 10 weeks.

Well I did it today and the result came back boy!! I did it the first time around too and it was boy (which was right)! Just curious if anyone else has done it and see if it turns out right for us!! I kinda hope it's wrong and we have a girl, simply bc DH and I cannot agree on a boy's name! Ha! And we already have a girl's name if our 1st had been a girl.

I had another gender dream last night. This time the girl was a baby about a 8m-1y old. Every other dream I've had has been a girl about 3 years old.

I'm really having a rough time being in the first trimester during the dead of winter. My energy is low/non-existent, the winter is making my mood low, and it feels like forever before spring and second tri come. It doesn't help that I'm living 1500 miles away from my family and friends for the first time. I just want to sleep the winter/first tri away and wake up in mid-March...

I'm really having a rough time being in the first trimester during the dead of winter. My energy is low/non-existent, the winter is making my mood low, and it feels like forever before spring and second tri come. It doesn't help that I'm living 1500 miles away from my family and friends for the first time. I just want to sleep the winter/first tri away and wake up in mid-March...

I live in Arizona an its going to very quickly heat up here, I reckon in a few weeks its shorts and Tshirt weather, aka ill be starting to show/showing (im 10weeks) and I'm not ready to tell people! Ahhhh

I live in Arizona an its going to very quickly heat up here, I reckon in a few weeks its shorts and Tshirt weather, aka ill be starting to show/showing (im 10weeks) and I'm not ready to tell people! Ahhhh

I'm in northern Utah where the sun doesn't shine from December until April. I'm just hoping it'll start to poke through the inversion/haze/pollution starting mid-March.

Has anyone else been able to find the heartbeat? My friend sent me her Doppler and I found it last night!! I was so excited!

I found our little one's last night at 166bpm! Was very excited as I have a tilted uterus and wasn't expecting to hear it until much later on.

It was the first evidence that there is a baby in there, yay!

I had to do mine up the hoo-ha as I couldn't find it abdominally, but heard it and it was awesome!! So nice to know I can give it a few waves to calm my nerves on days when I am symptomless and freaking out lol

Whoa, I didn't know you could use it up there!

I'm sorry the winter/1st tri is bringing you down. The combo of cold sunless weather and raging hormones can't be good for anybody ... Hoping you get some sun filled days soon!

I used intelligender with both of my boys. It was right each time. I used it last week and it said girl...hope its right again!

some of you may not hear the HB as early if your placenta is anterior and/or if you have a tilted uterus. I couldn't even remotely find DS2 HB until 14 weeks and then not again until 17 weeks. Im on my 4th pregnancy so i know what to look for. ...it doesn't help that i have extra padding there either :lol:

what is everyone's take on whether or not i should watch the walking dead? zombies scare the ever loving shit out of me and i've not wanted to get myself all riled up since i got my BFP but the show is all the rage at work and i feel like i want in. anyone else watch it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->