*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

any ladies have a feeling on what their baby's gender is yet? Last time I found out I was pregnant with DD I got an immediate feeling it was a girl, and I was right, but this time I have no clue at all, it hasn't hit me in any way shape or form.

Though that goes without saying that this time around I feel so much more relaxed about everything so far :thumbup:

I was convinced DD was a boy, but my mum told me it would be a girl and she would have very chubby cheeks (which she still has!)

This time she said boy though she hasn't "seen" him yet.

Both tines she has told me I was pregnant before I even knew, I don't mess with her :rofl: so I'm sure we are :blue:

:haha: looks like a few of us staying :yellow: any ladies think they want to know gender?

My dream is to have a girl, but I have a strong feeling its a Boy. Here is my first months photo I feel huge.

Attachments

• 2012-12-31 13.54.09.jpg
    2012-12-31 13.54.09.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
My dream is to have a girl, but I have a strong feeling its a Boy. Here is my first months photo I feel huge.

That's nice, this is my bloat you may be able to see why MIL guessed :haha:

Attachments

• 4+3.jpg
    4+3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
I have 2 boys and really wanting a girl BAD. My grandma passed away in August and I want to name this baby's middle name after her. It's my last shot for a girl bc I'm getting my tubes tied after this one! Think pink for me everyone! I usually see a high risk Dr and find out gender early. With my DS2, i found out 100% boy at 14 weeks!

Are you guys making dr appts yet? I feel its so early to call the dr but idk, i do need a referral and that might take awhile. Debating whether or not to call.

im not bothered which gender tbh as long as its healthy!

i atm i dont want to know gender but i prob will find out so it can help DS bond IYGWIM?

Tired beyond belief so im in bed :hehe:

xx

I called the day i got my bfp to book midwife appointment and i knew they wouldn't give midwife appointment until 8 weeks :haha: so no not too early.

It's busy in here tonight

im not bothered which gender tbh as long as its healthy!

i atm i dont want to know gender but i prob will find out so it can help DS bond IYGWIM?

Tired beyond belief so im in bed :hehe:

xx

No seeing new year in for you :haha:

lol i never do plus i have work tomorrow so need all the energy i can get lol x

Only symptoms I have is cramping and today my legs are hurting really bad?! Kinda strange! Not tired or sick or anything like that yet, but with my other two I didnt get any real symptoms until 6 weeks.

well i have been blown out by my mate for a bloke !!!! So im currently at home sipping Schloer and feeling sorry for myself and OH is at work till 2am! cant see 12oclock in on my own? what to do!!! been offered to parties but everyone will question why im not drinking!!

I went last week to DR but because I was bleeding, they said to wait a few weeks and go back so I will be around 7 weeks but my lmp will shoot me to 9 so they should see me!

well i have been blown out by my mate for a bloke !!!! So im currently at home sipping Schloer and feeling sorry for myself and OH is at work till 2am! cant see 12oclock in on my own? what to do!!! been offered to parties but everyone will question why im not drinking!!

Go but say you are on antibiotics for a water infection, works every time!

I'm snuggled in bed watching come dine with me, DH is on nights :blush:

Go but say you are on antibiotics for a water infection, works every time!

I'm snuggled in bed watching come dine with me, DH is on nights :blush:

LOL! thing is, my best mate knows me too well and if there'd been a special occasion in the past when i was genuinely on anti-B's i'd end up drinking anyway LOL might have to practice some diversion and persuasion tactics!

I've attatched what i looked like at 6+5 with my dd, you can't see the line of the heartbeat on that but they could see it on scan and they pointed it out

Your scan is the same day as mine :D mine is at 1pm at exactly 7 weeks :D

Oh wow, you can actually see a lot more than I thought on that scan picture! I think I might have implanted slightly later than normal as my hcg at 14dpo was on the lower side of normal at 53! The doubling rate is 41 hours though so the nurses at the assisted conception unit aren't worried at all (I was until I got today's results).

So our first scans are on the same day? Excellent, hope we both have good news to report :thumbup: x

As far as gender goes we don't mind as long as the baby is healthy but we both want to find out the sex if we can. Struggling with names already so would be good to rule half of them out in advance.

And I'm super bloated but that's left over from all the IVF meds I was on - my tummy actually looks a little smaller than it did a couple of weeks ago!

Just wanted to let you girls know there's a great website called the visible embryo! If your early you can see all the amazing changes taking place. Currently my blob looks like a fanny foofoo. :rofl:

Just wanted to let you girls know there's a great website called the visible embryo! If your early you can see all the amazing changes taking place. Currently my blob looks like a fanny foofoo. :rofl:

ahh just took a look at that, thanks!! yeh it does look a bit fanny-ish dont it!! :haha:

i think i'll continue to tell OH that its the size of a poppy seed rather than looking like a fanny haha

OH really liked referring to it as a poppy seed ahhh bless x

:hugs: babydevil, we are hoping to see it in but just quietly at home :haha:

kipkip i was going to agree with pluto about the antibiotics shame it wont work :haha:

Aiden187 enjoy your first visit i'm sure we get ours really late in the uk :dohh:

Scholesy yes Fx'd for both of us, be sure to post if picture of your bean :D try and do it by 1pm to put me at rest for my scan :haha:

:haha: plutosblue i will take a look. You can see from my 6+5 scan even then they don't look very baby like :haha:

We are going with sweetpea or pumpkin... pumpkin because chloe was an October pumpkin and so it just carried this time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->