*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hey everyone!! I read often, but hardly ever post. But is anyone planning on or have done the Intelligender test? It's a urine based test you can buy at Walgreens or cvs, and you can take it as early as 10 weeks.

Well I did it today and the result came back boy!! I did it the first time around too and it was boy (which was right)! Just curious if anyone else has done it and see if it turns out right for us!! I kinda hope it's wrong and we have a girl, simply bc DH and I cannot agree on a boy's name! Ha! And we already have a girl's name if our 1st had been a girl.

We don't have Walgreens or CVS in Canada...anyone know of a Canadian store that sells those?

Hey everyone!! I read often, but hardly ever post. But is anyone planning on or have done the Intelligender test? It's a urine based test you can buy at Walgreens or cvs, and you can take it as early as 10 weeks.

Well I did it today and the result came back boy!! I did it the first time around too and it was boy (which was right)! Just curious if anyone else has done it and see if it turns out right for us!! I kinda hope it's wrong and we have a girl, simply bc DH and I cannot agree on a boy's name! Ha! And we already have a girl's name if our 1st had been a girl.

We don't have Walgreens or CVS in Canada...anyone know of a Canadian store that sells those?

Amazon sells it. Or you can google it, go to their website, and look at the list of retailers.

what is everyone's take on whether or not i should watch the walking dead? zombies scare the ever loving shit out of me and i've not wanted to get myself all riled up since i got my BFP but the show is all the rage at work and i feel like i want in. anyone else watch it?

I've never watched it, but I'm with you...Zombies are scary!! I've been tempted to watch too bc everyone at work's always talking about it, and I'm all "can you believe Sean kept so-and-so on the Bachelor!!" Haha!

But I prob won't watch it bc I hate not starting shows from the beginning and feeling lost throughout the whole thing.

Yes Anake, you can find it online somewhere I'm sure. But it does say on the box, if you have PCOS that the results will likely be inaccurate. Just throwing that out there in case any of you ladies have PCOS.

what is everyone's take on whether or not i should watch the walking dead? zombies scare the ever loving shit out of me and i've not wanted to get myself all riled up since i got my BFP but the show is all the rage at work and i feel like i want in. anyone else watch it?
I watch it, but I love horror and love the zombie genre.

It's a pretty good show, not without its problems. The principle is pretty unlikable, the female characters are often annoying and frustrating, and the minority characters have a high rate of mortality while the white dudes persistently survive in the most unlikely of circumstances. It is high on violence and gore, but low on swearing and sex. Don't think there's been any nudity in it yet.

And as a pregnant woman, I was really, REALLY annoyed by the recent death of one character via impromptu, slash-and-dash emergency c-section.

But I think that what keeps me coming back is the dialogue, the action scenes, the relationships between characters, and the story arcs. If you think you can stomach the violence, I recommend at least giving it a try.

I've never watched it, but I'm with you...Zombies are scary!! I've been tempted to watch too bc everyone at work's always talking about it, and I'm all "can you believe Sean kept so-and-so on the Bachelor!!" Haha!

But I prob won't watch it bc I hate not starting shows from the beginning and feeling lost throughout the whole thing.

Haha, I'm right there with you with The Bachelor! It is my guiltiest of pleasures and I can't get enough! This season has been crazy.

I watch it, but I love horror and love the zombie genre.

It's a pretty good show, not without its problems. The principle is pretty unlikable, the female characters are often annoying and frustrating, and the minority characters have a high rate of mortality while the white dudes persistently survive in the most unlikely of circumstances. It is high on violence and gore, but low on swearing and sex. Don't think there's been any nudity in it yet.

And as a pregnant woman, I was really, REALLY annoyed by the recent death of one character via impromptu, slash-and-dash emergency c-section.

But I think that what keeps me coming back is the dialogue, the action scenes, the relationships between characters, and the story arcs. If you think you can stomach the violence, I recommend at least giving it a try.

Great synopsis! DH and I just finished the last available season of Breaking Bad on Netflix and are looking for our next show. I'll throw this one out at him and see what he thinks.

I don't typically like zombie shows, but the walking dead is pretty good.

I don't typically like zombie shows, but the walking dead is pretty good.

I'm partial to shows like Mythbusters, Canucks hockey games, Cooking shows, Storage Wars, Survivor, Glee....I lost interest in all of the Bachelor genre shows.

Omg anake, my husband is obsessed with storage wars (I personally think its ridiculous LOL) another good one ive got now is The Mindy Project. So hilarious

And when im not a sleeping zombie myself, I lay in bed with a water bottle watching 10 episodes of tv in a row, so when I run out of shows idk what im gonna do!!

Thats exactly what I do kaili :p So many shows on my laptop... I feel so lazy, but I just can't help it! I'm either sleeping or watching shows or eating, if I am not working. So silly :)

I'm a Food Network junkie lol. I loved Masterchef (Ramsey), ADDICTED to Ghost Hunters and GHI International...But my favourite show of all time is Red Dwarf!

had my booking in appointment this morning all good.

i found out that because i had MRSA after DS was born that if i have 2 positive tests before the birth i have to be put in my own room in a private suite.......not all bad hey lol x

and also she told me because my BMI is over 30 :blush: i should have been taking an extra dose of folic acid!!! bit late now!!

Hey ladies feeling pretty down today. Am very anxious and low. I know it is probably hormones etc. just keep worrying and so want to get to 12 weeks.

Haven't received booking in appointment yet and am just feeling a bit out on a limb I guess...

Midwife coming round tomorrow, will finally meet my midwife I think, I know the birth is a long way off but I want to talk to her after how awful I was treated last time though. And 22 days till my next scan woo!! Xx

Woot! Made it to 11 weeks! One more week and we're golden :)

I don't have another scan till April 15th. That time is going to drag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->