*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Can anyone else feel their uterus already? It's my first pregnancy and I'm only 9 1/2 weeks along but I can already feel a hardness under my belly button. I hope this doesn't mean I'm going to be ginormous... :dohh:

could be your bladder - i think your uterus is really low until 12 weeks.

xx

I live in Arizona an its going to very quickly heat up here, I reckon in a few weeks its shorts and Tshirt weather, aka ill be starting to show/showing (im 10weeks) and I'm not ready to tell people! Ahhhh

I grew up in Arizona (Globe) and I loved the heat. BUT I can't imagine being pregnant during a summer there. I'd die.

I'm in northern Utah where the sun doesn't shine from December until April. I'm just hoping it'll start to poke through the inversion/haze/pollution starting mid-March.

I freakin feel you. Vernal here, where are you? The Arizonan in me gets excited when it warms up (above 0 lol) and I think winter is almost over. Then I remember we'll have snow on the ground for months still :(

Yes Anake, you can find it online somewhere I'm sure. But it does say on the box, if you have PCOS that the results will likely be inaccurate. Just throwing that out there in case any of you ladies have PCOS.

Wonder how accurate the results are with twins LOL :rofl:

Another Bachelor fan hear :blush:

I don't typically like zombie shows, but the walking dead is pretty good.

I'm partial to shows like Mythbusters, Canucks hockey games, Cooking shows, Storage Wars, Survivor, Glee....I lost interest in all of the Bachelor genre shows.

On the subject of shows, DH and I love Storage Wars (all three), Property Brothers and Property Wars.

I Love the Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time and Grey's Anatomy.

had my booking in appointment this morning all good.

i found out that because i had MRSA after DS was born that if i have 2 positive tests before the birth i have to be put in my own room in a private suite.......not all bad hey lol x

It blows my mind when people don't have private rooms. :rofl: I remember with DS one of my "bump buddies" was in labor with another girl laboring in the same room. We have private Delivery and Post Partum Rooms here. I think I'd punch the other woman. LMAO

Can anyone else feel their uterus already? It's my first pregnancy and I'm only 9 1/2 weeks along but I can already feel a hardness under my belly button. I hope this doesn't mean I'm going to be ginormous... :dohh:

I can. It has definately hardened up above my pubic bone this last week. I "showed" early last time as well as my uterus it tilted forward anyways and now there's two.

I'm in northern Utah where the sun doesn't shine from December until April. I'm just hoping it'll start to poke through the inversion/haze/pollution starting mid-March.

I freakin feel you. Vernal here, where are you? The Arizonan in me gets excited when it warms up (above 0 lol) and I think winter is almost over. Then I remember we'll have snow on the ground for months still :(

I live in Logan. It's my first winter here and it is killing me!!

I can feel mine, but I'm a bit ahead of you. I know where bubs is sitting too :)

Phantom: I went on a mission trip to AZ back in 2000. We stayed at a hotel in Globe while we worked at a school in Peridot for a few days. :)

Kiss: if you aren't used to real winters, it can be tough. That said, I was happy to see snow this year. We had none last year and it was depressing!
Also, I can't feel mine yet but I already have the feeling I'm going to be huge too!

I'm from southeast Missouri. Our weather goes from 20 degrees to 70 within a few days... Almost everyone around here is always sick Bc of the weather always changing! For example today it is 65 outside and they are calling for snow tomorrow night:/ My dh and I are hoping to take a vacation the beginning of March to Key West Florida. It's usually in the 80s there this time of year. It sure would be nice to get away for a few days! Hope my Ms is gone by then!

lol you have your own room for labouring but then once you have baby you go on a ward so for that bit id have a private room x

i got a "talking to" from my boss today for something i haven't even done, and ive been sitting at my desk crying for the past 20 minutes. im not a cryer, what the hell is happening to me???

OK I just had the weirdest sensation right where bubs is sitting. I was kinda like a light fluttering muscle spasm and it's something I've never felt before. I made me jump it was that strange and kinda gave me the willies....

Phantom, the intelligender actually says you can take it if you're expecting twins. It says if you get a girl result, then you will be having 2 girls, but if you get a boy result, it means at least one baby is a boy. Or it could be 2 boys. I think it tests the amount of testosterone in your urine. Bc I know boy fetus's start producing testosterone around the 10th week and that's when it says you can first take the test. And then it also says if you have pcos, then the results will be inaccurate. So I def think it has something to do with testosterone.

I had my ultrasound today and baby is measuring right on at 7 weeks and 2 days. Heartbeat is 141. I'm feeling so much more relieved now.

i got a "talking to" from my boss today for something i haven't even done, and ive been sitting at my desk crying for the past 20 minutes. im not a cryer, what the hell is happening to me???

That's all hormones baby! I get super sentimental and teary over anything and everything these days.

I had my ultrasound today and baby is measuring right on at 7 weeks and 2 days. Heartbeat is 141. I'm feeling so much more relieved now.

Wonderful news, that heartbeat is such a beautiful sight and a relief! Congratulations :happydance:

Awkward Pregnancy Photos

Some are a bit graphic so click at your own risk. So awkward!

Awkward Pregnancy Photos

A couple of those are not all that bad, but the majority of them are just plain creepy!! FAIL

Awkward Pregnancy Photos

A couple of those are not all that bad, but the majority of them are just plain creepy!! FAIL

Agreed. Some really aren't bad (and others may have been photoshopped to make much worse) but some really are THAT bad... haha

So...had my appointment today. I'm off bed rest:happydance::happydance: baby looked perfect hb 180. My hemorrhage has gotten smaller. I'm so thankful!

As for walking dead love. But was I the only disappointed with last nights show?

So...had my appointment today. I'm off bed rest:happydance::happydance: baby looked perfect hb 180. My hemorrhage has gotten smaller. I'm so thankful!

As for walking dead love. But was I the only disappointed with last nights show?

i watched all of season one when it came out, and while i loved it, i literally had nightmares for weeks on end afterward, so i've been afraid to watch it while pregnant, because my capacity for insanity dreams is terrifying.

last night i dreamed that my brother (the sweetest guy you'll ever meet) turned into a demon and went around our house stabbing us all and then flying away like a dementor from harry potter. i woke up sweating and had to pee so badly but i was afraid that there was a dementor under my bed and refused to get up and almost peed myself LOL

i feel like watching zombies tear humans to shreds can NOT be good for my dream bank these days, so I'll probably wait til after I have the baby lol

Awkward Pregnancy Photos

Oh my...thank you. Thank you for posting this! DH and I just looked through it all and were laughing hysterically. Ok yes, some aren't that bad. But most are just too much:haha:

So happy for you, this must be such a relief!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->