*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Can you please take me off the list. I am going in for a D & C tomorrow at noon. You are all in my prayers. Have a Healthy pregnancy :hugs:

Awkward Pregnancy Photos

Some are a bit graphic so click at your own risk. So awkward!
Some weren't terrible. But I could have gone my whole life without seeing some of those :rofl:

Can you please take me off the list. I am going in for a D & C tomorrow at noon. You are all in my prayers. Have a Healthy pregnancy :hugs:
:( :hugs:

Hi everyone! I know I'm late to this thread (I just found it), but can I still join? I am due Sept 29th and it is our first baby :) I can't wait to get to know you ladies better.

Hi everyone! I know I'm late to this thread (I just found it), but can I still join? I am due Sept 29th and it is our first baby :) I can't wait to get to know you ladies better.

Welcome and congrats!!! :hugs:

WantaBelly-So sorry for your loss!!! We are all thinking of you! :hugs:

Oh Hun I'm so sorry:(:( sending all my thoughts and Prayers to you. :hugs:

Welcome noobs!!

Annd so sorry for your loss wantabelly. Was this a surro baby or your own?

Kiss08 thanks for posting that link! Hilarious!! My fave was the guy holding his wife's boobs and giving the finger at the same time :rofl:

Sorry for your loss wantabelly. :hugs:

I have my first scan today, will get my official due date. It's at 3pm... Today is going to draaaaag :wacko:

DS2 brought back a stomach bug from nursery so I caught that on top of normal ms. Vomiting and diahroea. Yesterday I was wiped out running to the loo all day plus looking after DS2 who was vomiting all the time. My washing machine is running non stop, every blanket has been puked on and he's still not able to keep anything down poor thing :( thankfully I'm better and as I have been signed off work til Thursday I can look after him.

i have just realised im 12 weeks next week!!!!!! wooohooooo!

very positive about this little bean (still bricking it for the next scan tho!!!!)

yay just got back from the doctors office and they did another ultrasound to check on the baby. He grew so big within the span on 5 days!!!! The tech was so sweet she even saved it to dvd so I could send to my husband who is in brazil!!!

Look at my little budddddd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXqkKTbAHNk&feature=youtu.be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"