*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Mine were nice and gave us photos but they wouldnt let us take a video of our reaction to hearing the heartbeat for the first time >.<

Mine were nice and gave us photos but they wouldnt let us take a video of our reaction to hearing the heartbeat for the first time >.<

Yeah ours wouldn't either and the photo I got was really bad :(

Yay! Found the HB again and quick this time. Hubby recorded it to send out to the family. :)

Woot!

Ugh Owen still being sick, though its now less often thankfully! We are sleeping on the sofa so basically I'm not sleeping! I wake with every sound thinking he's going to throw up again. It's been about 1hr15m since the last episode. Have to be up in 2hrs to get the other 2 ready for school tho and cant get back to sleep :wacko:

Ugh Owen still being sick, though its now less often thankfully! We are sleeping on the sofa so basically I'm not sleeping! I wake with every sound thinking he's going to throw up again. It's been about 1hr15m since the last episode. Have to be up in 2hrs to get the other 2 ready for school tho and cant get back to sleep :wacko:

Ugh! Sorry to hear! Hope he recovers quickly- you must be exhausted!:hugs:

Thanks gatorj! He has just been sick again :nope: hope it stops soon or the dr said I will have to take him to hospital :(

I remember you Maybebaby3 from the Trimester forums with EJ caus your youngest is the same age nearly as my middle son

Same here, really struggling to drag myself out of bed today even though I've been in it since this time last night!

iv got to be at work in 2 hours!! had an hours kip with DS but im fed up of feeling this tired...in fact id prefer to be throwing up! x

Have been like that for the past couple of weeks. Dragged myself into shower and am sat on sofa now but shattered!

I'm ill, LO is ill, oh god I feel like death warmed up. Had to put her in her pushchair last night as she has such a bad chest she can't lie down, but she woke every 30 minutes so I had to settle her again. Nobody tells you how much it breaks your heart when you can't make things better for them, don't know wether it's my hormones but I was sobbing last night listening to her be so upset but then my OH shed a few tears about how poorly she is. NHS direct said to keep her at home I just hate not knowing what to do. Feeling so rough, no sleep and my sickness is so bad not sure if its pregnancy, illness or a bit of both!! Xxx

mehhhh had to call in work today, told my boss i wanted a holiday today, feel to guilty to ask for a day sick.

anyway, i went back to bed and slept till 11.30 am. lol

now i am watching sex and and the city. <3

I am not sure what happened to me last night. Yesterday I was so drained of energy, but I went to bed at 9:45 last night, slept 3 hours and woke up feeling fully refreshed, and was up all night wide awake. Its 8am and I am still not tired. Either I have turned a new leaf or I am going to crash at work later today. Im pretty sure it will be the latter...

7 months from today (+/- 2 weeks) I get a baby!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->