*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hey girls!~ Great news today!!

I went and got a job today! With benefits! yay! The lady was so impressed with my resume and interview she hired me on the spot! WOOT!

I went and got a job today! With benefits! yay! The lady was so impressed with my resume and interview she hired me on the spot! WOOT!

wonderful news hunni :flower:

Ooh my cramping has kicked in tonight! As have sore boobies!

LockandKey I saw your announcement on FB, I was green with envy... little did I know!! :haha:

I'm so excited to have a bump again!

I'm with you on the boobies, and had cramps earlier after walking to town for my blood test and then round town :haha:

My boobies feel like they are full of milk and ready to leak, like when your breastfeeding and baby has taken too long between feeds, kills like a bitch

Oh my!! You ladies are a chatty bunch! Don't know if I can keep up!! Hope everyone has a happy new year! I have to work, so no fun for me!! But at least it covers me for why I won't be drinking!
Also just realized that I was pregnant for New Years last year too! Haha! Except I was REALLY pregnant then!!

wish i wudda volunteered to work tonight now! wudda earned lots of pennies!!!!

... shame i probably havent got the energy for a night shift at the mo! :haha:

Oh my!! You ladies are a chatty bunch! Don't know if I can keep up!! Hope everyone has a happy new year! I have to work, so no fun for me!! But at least it covers me for why I won't be drinking!
Also just realized that I was pregnant for New Years last year too! Haha! Except I was REALLY pregnant then!!

:haha: don't worry about keeping up just post when you can :thumbup:

Congrats Lovey!!!!!! x x x x

same here lol two years in a row that I wont be able to stay up until midnight lol

I think I may have had my first craving today. I wanted scrambled eggs with onion in them with a banana on the side...interesting combo.

scrambled egg and onion sounds good :) not sure about the banana on the side! LOL

iv been craving prawns - but more so coz i think that i shouldnt have them!!! but also been craving avacado! mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Well to my credit I ate the eggs first and then had the banana.

scrambled egg and onion sounds good :) not sure about the banana on the side! LOL

iv been craving prawns - but more so coz i think that i shouldnt have them!!! but also been craving avacado! mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

LOVE avocado! Had some this morning with my veggies. Just have to be careful not to eat the whole thing!

I just want to eat all day and thats so not like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->