*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hi Ladies, had to catch up on the thread!

Ended up in hospital yesterday as our family had a stomach bug and I got it. So on top of ms I had gastro. I got so dehydrated, however my body is resilient and no IV for me but monitoring and drinks. I have to say thank God for Zofran!! Wonder drug and wish I had been on it sooner.

Good thing was they gave me an ultrasound to check on bubs and all is perfect! It was a wiggle pot and even waved at me :)

Very excited now!

Today I sneezed so hard I got a sore throat and pulled a few back muscles. I always freak out when I sneeze that hard. Feel like I'm squishing the little man (or girl lol)

Holy Crap! I cannot believe how tired I am! I have literally been on the couch all day, which has probably made me even more tired. It's not helping my back at all either :(

I have a feeling my medication is not helping as much anymore, or I'm getting the flu. Everything smelled bad today and I feel like I'm going to puke every 5 minutes. Trying to drink water and eat small things here and there, but I feel like hell.

Anyone else feeling extremely tired?

57 days till my gender scan!

Extremely tired? Yes, yes, absolutely yes!!!

As far as everything smelling bad part, I'm in Las Vegas right now and man that is a city you do NOT want a heightened sense of smell in! Yuck!!!

As far as everything smelling bad part, I'm in Las Vegas right now and man that is a city you do NOT want a heightened sense of smell in! Yuck!!!

Oh I wish I could go on vacation right now! I am so freeking bored!

Oh I wish I could go on vacation right now! I am so freeking bored!

The bad part about vacation though (at least one like Vegas) is you can't sit on the couch all day! :)

Anyone else watch Walking Dead? Totally thinking about leaving DH for Daryl.
He is a softy for babies... thinking I might have a chance. :winkwink:

Holy Crap! I cannot believe how tired I am! I have literally been on the couch all day, which has probably made me even more tired. It's not helping my back at all either :(

I have a feeling my medication is not helping as much anymore, or I'm getting the flu. Everything smelled bad today and I feel like I'm going to puke every 5 minutes. Trying to drink water and eat small things here and there, but I feel like hell.

Yes, I have been dreadfully tired. Seems I have traded in the nausea for fatigue... Ever since I hit 11 weeks.
But MIL is staying with us... That could be playing a part.

I am extremely tired! Today I work I went to the bathroom and sit on the toilet with my head on the wakl for 15 mins because I was falling asleep on my desk. I was ver upset because of a situation with my boss and ended up crying (hormones are not helping) and nobody knows I am pregnant so it was a difficult moment, and of course Let's not forget the nausea, inconditional companion since week 7. :(

I'm always tired. The nausea has started to come and go as opposed to always being there. Hope it's going to go away soon!!!

grr i have my glucose tolerance test tomorrow! i hate the drink its so gross!

NT scan on thurs scared/nervous/excited all at the same time! keep getting butterflies thinking about it! x

I am extremely tired! Today I work I went to the bathroom and sit on the toilet with my head on the wakl for 15 mins because I was falling asleep on my desk. I was ver upset because of a situation with my boss and ended up crying (hormones are not helping) and nobody knows I am pregnant so it was a difficult moment, and of course Let's not forget the nausea, inconditional companion since week 7. :(

i had this last week, my boss made a "comment", not even a dispute... and i cried for 30 minutes in the bathroom

Anyone else watch Walking Dead? Totally thinking about leaving DH for Daryl.
He is a softy for babies... thinking I might have a chance. :winkwink:

Loved last nights show. Love me some Daryl. I can't wait for Rick to get off the crazy train...hehe

Had an ultrasound today 9+6 and saypw baby dancing, hiccuping, and waving!!!!!! Best feeling in the world.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
shouse sorry for your loss

lindseypao lovely scan.

I have be awol for so long i am not even going to try and catch up with everyone. If i have missed anyone who needs to go on front page or needs dates changing please let me know.

shouse-- sorry for the loss.

Next scan is on Friday-- hoping to see those heartbeats still beating away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->