*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Ok, i only just came back and i am jealous. I am 12 weeks today and still have 9 more days until my scan

Girls I'm headed to the dr. I'm still having severe diarrhea and I'm scared I'm getting dehydrated. Say a little prayer for us please. I hope they can get us feeling better ASAP!

Girls I'm headed to the dr. I'm still having severe diarrhea and I'm scared I'm getting dehydrated. Say a little prayer for us please. I hope they can get us feeling better ASAP!

Hope you get better very soon! Everything is going to be ok.

FX they can help fix this! I'll be thinking of you.

Had an appt today- heartbeat was 177! Hoping that means girl my boys always were 150s!

Thank you! I have the GI flu bug and a little dehydrated:( I got some Nassau meds And have to be on a liquid diet and rest for the next 48 hrs:( praying we get over this quickly!

Thank you! I have the GI flu bug and a little dehydrated:( I got some Nassau meds And have to be on a liquid diet and rest for the next 48 hrs:( praying we get over this quickly!

Hope it passes quickly! I just had that and ended up in hospital. On the mend now and no nausea, yay!

It really is the worst so rest up x

Hope it passes quickly! I just had that and ended up in hospital. On the mend now and no nausea, yay!

Thank you! What kind of meds did you take? They gave me phenagran. Fixing to take my first pill.

Thank you! What kind of meds did you take? They gave me phenagran. Fixing to take my first pill.

I was given Zofran. I call it the magic pill!! It's pricey as its a private prescription but worth it :)

Someone having round ligament pain? I've been having on and off twinges and cramps in my lower abdomen, hips and legs since week 4. I already had one scan and everything was perfect and the dr told me the pain was normal, but sometimes it is difficult not to be worry, I haven't had any bleeding or spotting so everything should be ok just womdering if I am the only one.

Someone having round ligament pain? I've been having on and off twinges and cramps in my lower abdomen, hips and legs since week 4. I already had one scan and everything was perfect and the dr told me the pain was normal, but sometimes it is difficult not to be worry, I haven't had any bleeding or spotting so everything should be ok just womdering if I am the only one.

Yes I get that. I have one spot on my lower right that pulls whenever I sneeze or cough really hard.

Yes I get that. I have one spot on my lower right that pulls whenever I sneeze or cough really hard.

Ya I've had that off and on, I get the pulling more so in one spot on the left side. Just means our body is making room for baby and expanding uterus doc says :)

yes iv been getting ligament pain too.

my glucose tolerance test today havnt eaten since 6 last night, im sooooo hungry and still got 3 hours before i can eat!

2 days til my scan and im working those so should go quickly!! :)

nik25 hope you feel better soon

babydevil1989 i don't know how you can go that long without eating, i get excruciating heartburn if i went that long. Hope scan goes well :D

Still waiting to find out when my appointments are! Hopefully I'll find out this week that they're next week, especially as my husband has next week off! If I don't know by Friday I'll give the clinic a ring as I've recently discovered my booking appointment letter from last time that has the phone numbers on it! I wouldn't mind so much but I'm 11 weeks tomorrow!
On the plus side, nausea's gone except for exceptional circumstances (wasn't so good yesterday as dd was vomiting!) And I have more energy now too, though not back to normal yet! I'm craving salty things at the moment. Still occasionally feeling movement, which is all I have at the moment to be certain I am genuinely pregnant, and I'm pretty sure I can feel my uterus now at about 3 or 4 fingers above my pelvis so I'm certain I'll be starting to show properly soon!
Beca :wave:

mummytochloei had awful heartburn this morning and couldnt have anything for it!

sitting at home feeling sick after having to drink that bloody glucose drink bleurghhh!! 1.5 hours til my next blood test! x

Just found out my SIL is having her c-sec next in 9 days time so excited for her.

anyone having sciatica related issues? i've self-diagnosed it, so it may not even be my nerve, but it only happens on the outer and back parts of my left leg, near hip, thigh, calf, and ankle. whole leg feels better temporarily when i rub the outside of my foot. ONLY painful when i'm laying down, and is way worse when I'm laying on that side. doc said if it is not painful in the daytime and when mobile, its not a blood clot, so i am not too worried about that (plus there is no swelling)... weird thing is i have never ever had sciatica and i thought people dont get this until 2nd or 3rd trimester when baby starts to get bigger?

Had an appt today- heartbeat was 177! Hoping that means girl my boys always were 150s!

Don't bet on it as my DS1 had a v high heart rate! Apparently it's in labour that girls heart rates are higher than boys. Otherwise it's an old wives tale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->