*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

can i join ladies? I am due sept 5th with my third baby. I would love a group of ladies who we can follow the whole nine months and talk about how we are all doing xx

can i join ladies? I am due sept 5th with my third baby. I would love a group of ladies who we can follow the whole nine months and talk about how we are all doing xx

Hi :wave:

I had a headache all weekend before realizing I hadn't had a diet coke in days. Had one and it went away! Related to this, I think I may be addicted to diet coke...

Pre pregnancy I was addicted to diet coke but can't stand it now! Or tea!

Kiss regarding sciatic pain I have a constant pain in my right butt cheek :blush: sot sure if its sciatic linked!

hey ladies havnt posted in a while as i normally just look on my phone but never post :/ for easier to reply on the pc.

i had a doctors appointment last Thursday everything went well and doctor also agreed my my due date to be 26 sept, got my flu jab and urine sample had to be sent to the lab due to protein in my urine, my first pregnancy i suffered badly with kidney infections as iv had kidney problems from the age of 4, so they just wont to monitor that again in this pregnancy.

Just waiting on a letter from the maternity hospital with my scan date which will be roughly when im 12weeks, then 4weeks after the scan to go back to the doctors to see the mw to do some checks, then 20wk scan 28weeks back at doctors for the whopping cough vaccine and back to the hospital for my anti-D injection.

as for me the nausea and sickness has really taken over this week, finding sucking polo mints ease it abit but dread eating incase it comes straight back up :/ finding baby girls names difficult this timer round, hope everyone els is well? im sure if loads to catch up on x

Can someone who has been PG before describe what round ligament pain feels like and where you feel it? Thanks!

Duejan2012 I will add you once im home welcome :wave:

So finally a week away from my scan I can't believe that so many if you due after me get your dating scans first

Hi ladies, had my NT scan this morning, and all looks great! Last pregnancy this was the first indicator that something was wrong, but the measurement was low and baby looked great measuring right on with a strong heartbeat. Couldn't be happier right now!

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 8
Welcome, DueJan! Amazing scan, Gweny!! Things sure seem to be looking good for this pregnancy!

AFM, I forgot to take my prenatal vitamin last night so I took it this morning.. BIG mistake. :sick:

what a lovely little scan picture. looks nice and comfy in there.

i dread breakfast lunch and dinner times i dread eating in fear ill end up with my head down the toilet :/ i have to hold my breath when i open the fridge or i heave :(

I had a headache all weekend before realizing I hadn't had a diet coke in days. Had one and it went away! Related to this, I think I may be addicted to diet coke...

Pre pregnancy I was addicted to diet coke but can't stand it now! Or tea!

Me too. I had to go out and buy myself some diet lemonade to get that fizzy drink feeling. I was off coffee for a few weeks too, but I've started liking it again. Chocolate was another thing I hated, but thankfully I like it again! I'd addicted to sour jelly candies (like peach slices and sour keys) and chocolate covered pretzels. I'm bad I know.

Well today I'm on a mission...find myself a job! You need at least 600 hours (in a calendar year) to qualify for maternity EI here and I'm sitting at 480ish. When I hurt my back in November it really hurt my hours. I don't even care if it's part time at a fast food place right now. I just need somewhere that I can be flexible on hours so I can go to appointments. Plus I'm going INSANE not working!! It'll be different when I have the baby because I'll be busy all the time.

welcome Jamandspoon :D yay more september mamas!

my morning sickness came back :( not sure if I've built up a tollerance to diclectin (it's only been 2 weeks) but I threw up yesterday afternoon after lunch and then horribly this morning... my lazy placenta doesn't want to do any of the work!

good luck with your job hunt Anake!!!

Welcome Duejan and Jamandspoon :wave:

Love scan photo Gweny :flower:

I had my dating scan today, I refused to have the downs syndrome test. I am so in love with little bean, each week it always makes me and my partner giggle. I think we have a cheeky bean on board :haha: it loves to give the sonographer a hard time :haha: I am measuring on target 11+3. Baby was laying in all sorts of funny positions, it looked comfy lets say that. First it was facing us on the scan, we got to see its eye sockets and other facial features (really freaky but really cute) then it moved facing downwards, then turned its back to us. Finally bean gave in and moved on to its back to the sonographer could measure it. He/she didn't want too though :haha: It gave us a few waves and kicked those huge legs right out :cloud9:

Attachments

• Our baby moo bean 11.jpg
    Our baby moo bean 11.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6
Just found this group!

I'm due Sept 28 (according to US I had last week) :) This will be my third child, and 7th pregnancy.

welcome Jamandspoon :D yay more september mamas!

my morning sickness came back :( not sure if I've built up a tollerance to diclectin (it's only been 2 weeks) but I threw up yesterday afternoon after lunch and then horribly this morning... my lazy placenta doesn't want to do any of the work!

good luck with your job hunt Anake!!!

I'm on Diclectin too and I still have some really bad days. I just tell myself that baby is probably on a growth spurt (even though I'm probably wrong). I'd rather only have a few days here and there instead of sick ALL of the time.

I had my dating scan today, I refused to have the downs syndrome test. I am so in love with little bean, each week it always makes me and my partner giggle. I think we have a cheeky bean on board :haha: it loves to give the sonographer a hard time :haha: I am measuring on target 11+3. Baby was laying in all sorts of funny positions, it looked comfy lets say that. First it was facing us on the scan, we got to see its eye sockets and other facial features (really freaky but really cute) then it moved facing downwards, then turned its back to us. Finally bean gave in and moved on to its back to the sonographer could measure it. He/she didn't want too though :haha: It gave us a few waves and kicked those huge legs right out :cloud9:

I'm getting it done just for my own piece of mind. I'll love bubs no matter what!

I'm getting it done just for my own piece of mind. I'll love bubs no matter what!

I was going to have it at first but my midwife advised me if I wasn't fussed not too. Everyone is different though and I am sure many will love their baby no matter what. When I put I am so in love with little bean, it wasn't carried on from the refusal of the down syndrome, it was from what bean was doing. No way will I offend anyone who does have it. Just thought I'd clear that up a little bit :thumbup:

I was going to have it at first but my midwife advised me if I wasn't fussed not too. Everyone is different though and I am sure many will love their baby no matter what. When I put I am so in love with little bean, it wasn't carried on from the refusal of the down syndrome, it was from what bean was doing. No way will I offend anyone who does have it. Just thought I'd clear that up a little bit :thumbup:

No worries! I didn't take it that way :) Now that I read my response, it made me come off as a bit of a B****...sorry about that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->