*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

sometimes I hate and love having such wierdo friends. I was talking to them about the little sharp pains freaking me out. and her reply was "that's because it's biting you"

Now I keep picturing a little zombie baby nomming on me from the inside out >.< how do I get rid of this mental image

Could be worse...it could be a vampire :rofl: only kidding girl, I couldn't resist :)

Now that my 10+5 appt went well, I want to start telling people! However, a potential employer (who I interviewed with last week) is a Facebook friend and I'm worried people will say something on Facebook. I do plan on telling her but not until after I'm offered the job (should be mid-March). I already changed some privacy settings so no one can write on my wall but people can still comment on my statuses. Ahh, I just want to tell people!!

sometimes I hate and love having such wierdo friends. I was talking to them about the little sharp pains freaking me out. and her reply was "that's because it's biting you"

Now I keep picturing a little zombie baby nomming on me from the inside out >.< how do I get rid of this mental image

Could be worse...it could be a vampire :rofl: only kidding girl, I couldn't resist :)

lol you sure did make me feel better

lol you sure did make me feel better

:thumbup:

Now that my 10+5 appt went well, I want to start telling people! However, a potential employer (who I interviewed with last week) is a Facebook friend and I'm worried people will say something on Facebook. I do plan on telling her but not until after I'm offered the job (should be mid-March). I already changed some privacy settings so no one can write on my wall but people can still comment on my statuses. Ahh, I just want to tell people!!

I'm in the same boat. I've told pretty well everyone, but I've asked them to keep it off Facebook. I'm looking for a job and don't want it coming out too soon.

see im worried about my job. I am a cna and work with the elderly who need 24 hour care. This requirs some pretty good lifting. I also worrie because i just got hired in june 2012 and just a little more then a year later i will go on maternity leave. I hope i still have a job when i come back ha..

anake: That was a funny statement i was thinking the same when i read that post haha

kassi friends can be like that. I remember when i had my first all my friends where telling me she was going to come out half human half animal that theyve seen it for themselves bla bla bla. I see you live in mexico where abouts?

I'm definitely feeling something going on in my lower abdomen. It all depends on how I sit. If I'm reclined I don't notice it as much, but if I'm sitting on a chair leaning forward, I feel this strange throbbing pressure right where bubs is sitting. I think bubs is starting to poke out more. I'm not 'showing' per se because I'm overweight, but in the last 2 days my abdomen is really starting to feel different. Does anyone else understand what I mean? It's hard to explain!

I'm definitely feeling something going on in my lower abdomen. It all depends on how I sit. If I'm reclined I don't notice it as much, but if I'm sitting on a chair leaning forward, I feel this strange throbbing pressure right where bubs is sitting. I think bubs is starting to poke out more. I'm not 'showing' per se because I'm overweight, but in the last 2 days my abdomen is really starting to feel different. Does anyone else understand what I mean? It's hard to explain!

haha completely!!! Its soo hard to explain but you did a pretty good job at it

This round ligament pain is making me worry and I hate to be stressed, sometimes I can have a very bad pinching and it goes away, other times is just constant mild cramping, I guess I have to learn to live with it.

I missed my work the last 2 days, nausea has been bad this week, and i even have some blodd pressure, today I had to tell to 2 co workers because they wanted details of what I have, ai said stomach ache but it wasn't enough haha.
I am now thinking if I should tell my boss, I don't know if I can't wait 2 more weeks.

I am starting to feel that my belly is growing, I am 9 weeks 4 days and I have gained half a kilo so it is not bad at all. I am so excited to have a bump :)

I can't shake the insane tiredness. I was shaking walking back from work yesterday as I was so tired. Then I get home to my hyper 3! Luckily my cousin came round to lend a hand. I could literally sleep for a week! I was never this tired with the other 3!

Hormones are driving me crazy! Currently in floods of tears for no apparent reason listening to Disney music! :doh:
STILL no letter from the antenatal clinic with my notes and appointments! It's really starting to make me anxious as well as just annoying me! I don't care really when my appointments are as long as I get some! It's been over 3 weeks now and I'm 12 weeks on Wednesday!
Beca :wave:

Slightly off topic question... I've had quite a few scans now, due to previous history, and at each one bubs is measuring further and further ahead of dates for example on Monday I was 10+6 and bubs is measuring 11+5, do you change your ticker based on bubs actual size? It's just I like seeing what's changing in the ticker and feels its a bit behind... Does that make sense or I am just being a little silly?:flower:

Hormones are driving me crazy! Currently in floods of tears for no apparent reason listening to Disney music! :doh:
STILL no letter from the antenatal clinic with my notes and appointments! It's really starting to make me anxious as well as just annoying me! I don't care really when my appointments are as long as I get some! It's been over 3 weeks now and I'm 12 weeks on Wednesday!

I had waited 3 weeks before I heard anything from hospital about scans so i called up and it turned out i wasnt even on their system! I finally got a letter last week and IV got a scan for the 28th of feb, maybe you should call up and find out what's happening?

I had waited 3 weeks before I heard anything from hospital about scans so i called up and it turned out i wasnt even on their system! I finally got a letter last week and IV got a scan for the 28th of feb, maybe you should call up and find out what's happening?
I definitely will if I don't hear from them today or tomorrow! I should definitely be on their system though- the referral's been sent 3 times by 2 different GPs as I've pressed about it at the surgery! I have found my appointment letter from last time with the phone number on it now though so it's worth a try! Just so frustrating! As if 1st tri isn't inherently stressful enough, you shouldn't have to go chasing up appointments too!

Slightly off topic question... I've had quite a few scans now, due to previous history, and at each one bubs is measuring further and further ahead of dates for example on Monday I was 10+6 and bubs is measuring 11+5, do you change your ticker based on bubs actual size? It's just I like seeing what's changing in the ticker and feels its a bit behind... Does that make sense or I am just being a little silly?:flower:

Well I was measuring only 1 day ahead of what we originally thought, so I changed mine, though it wasnt as drastic as your difference.

If you havent had morning sickness and you eat well, it could just be he is growing faster than usual

Or you can do what maybebaby did and have a ticker for both dates :)

i got my scan date, yay its the day after MIL gets back so unless we hold off telling her till afterwards then DH wont be the first one other than me to see the scan pictures

Nuchal scan and bloodwork this afternoon. I hope i get a good nub shot!

I would say dont change it based on that. All babys grow at different rates. Sure there is a "standard" but it could be different for your baby. If you changed the date every time a scan said differently youd probably be changing it at every scan. Especially bc some u/s machines are not as high quality as others. And even if it is a good quality (or even the same machine), a different tech, could click a mere 1cm different and totally change things, so its also up to the experience of the tech too. i would keep whatever date was originally said. If the doctor wants to change it, they will tell you. Personally, i would want to go with the date furthest out bc it buys you time to avoid induction at the end, but thats just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->