*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Welcome Duejan and Jamandspoon :wave:

Love scan photo Gweny :flower:

I had my dating scan today, I refused to have the downs syndrome test. I am so in love with little bean, each week it always makes me and my partner giggle. I think we have a cheeky bean on board :haha: it loves to give the sonographer a hard time :haha: I am measuring on target 11+3. Baby was laying in all sorts of funny positions, it looked comfy lets say that. First it was facing us on the scan, we got to see its eye sockets and other facial features (really freaky but really cute) then it moved facing downwards, then turned its back to us. Finally bean gave in and moved on to its back to the sonographer could measure it. He/she didn't want too though :haha: It gave us a few waves and kicked those huge legs right out :cloud9:

I'm getting it done just for my own piece of mind. I'll love bubs no matter what!

I was going to have it at first but my midwife advised me if I wasn't fussed not too. Everyone is different though and I am sure many will love their baby no matter what. When I put I am so in love with little bean, it wasn't carried on from the refusal of the down syndrome, it was from what bean was doing. No way will I offend anyone who does have it. Just thought I'd clear that up a little bit :thumbup:

No worries! I didn't take it that way :) Now that I read my response, it made me come off as a bit of a B****...sorry about that :)

Oh phew, glad you didn't. I did re-read what I put and it did sound a bit contradicting so I thought I'd explain anyway just in case. No no, don't worry. You didn't sound like a bitch at all :flower:

Gwenylovey Lovely scan picture :D

Zebra2023 Lovely picture we have told them already we dont want the nt test.

Welcome Jamandspoon and krockwell

Thank you MummytoChloe :flower:

Hope your scan comes round quickly, will be stalking for an update :thumbup:

thanks everyone.I am soo exited to be here

Zebra i LOVE your scan pic soo cute. So this was your dateing scan so you will stay with that due date?

We also refused to do the down syndrom test and stuff. Our risk were lo and like other have said i will love this lo no matter what.

Can someone who has been PG before describe what round ligament pain feels like and where you feel it? Thanks!

round ligiment pain for me happens on low on the sides of your belly. Also some cramping can happen in the middle too but its small cramps but nothing to worrie about.

I have bad sciatic problems. I have since my dd was born. With my last pregnancy its seemed like my son was pressing on the right spot to take the pressure off because it wasnt there too much while pregnant but then after he was born bang it started again. I have had it bad so far this pregnancy. :nope:

I'm having it done. I need peace of mind. If results are bad I will consider an amnio.

thanks everyone.I am soo exited to be here

Zebra i LOVE your scan pic soo cute. So this was your dateing scan so you will stay with that due date?

We also refused to do the down syndrom test and stuff. Our risk were lo and like other have said i will love this lo no matter what.

Thank you :flower: I will be staying with the 8th September now unless baby would like to make an appearance earlier or if it is too comfy (which it looks like it is) might be later :haha:

Can someone who has been PG before describe what round ligament pain feels like and where you feel it? Thanks!

round ligiment pain for me happens on low on the sides of your belly. Also some cramping can happen in the middle too but its small cramps but nothing to worrie about.

I have bad sciatic problems. I have since my dd was born. With my last pregnancy its seemed like my son was pressing on the right spot to take the pressure off because it wasnt there too much while pregnant but then after he was born bang it started again. I have had it bad so far this pregnancy. :nope:

I think I had round ligament pain last night, I was in agony for a while. Google and BnB brought up this when searching.

hey ladies, im back with my weekly update since i cant be on every day. I am 10 weeks 4 days pregnant going for a u/s march 5th super excited to see my little peanut. all day sickness as finally subsided. but now having issues with gas... grrr started not fitting into any of my pants lol so im excited to go shopping for maternity clothing.

only issues so far is my dizzyness mixed with high blood pressure so doc has me coming in every 2 weeks to check my blood pressure. hoping its not too bad :(

hows everyone else doing?

Im dyyyyyingggg to make a public pregnancy anouncement but im trying to hold out 2 more weeks!

I'm hoping I hear babys heartbeat on the 5th so we can announce it - everyone at work knows for the most part anyway so it's not a big secret really...

good luck tomorrow babydevil!

Had my appt today. No ultrasound. :( Doppler indicated heart rate at 160 bpm. Miscarriage rate now 3% and set to drop to 2% in 9 days. We are telling DH's extended family now and holding off on others until at least 12 weeks. It's the first grandchild for DH's parents so they're a little antsy. Next appt in 4 weeks. Gender scan in 8 weeks!!

scan tomorrow......terrified!!!

Good luck tomorrow!!

Had my appt today. No ultrasound. :( Doppler indicated heart rate at 160 bpm. Miscarriage rate now 3% and set to drop to 2% in 9 days. We are telling DH's extended family now and holding off on others until at least 12 weeks. It's the first grandchild for DH's parents so they're a little antsy. Next appt in 4 weeks. Gender scan in 8 weeks!!

Sometimes time feels like it moves so slow, but when you write that your gender scan is in ONLY 8 weeks it puts things into perspective! I can't believe that I'm finishing up my first trimester! Ladies, we're going to be having these babies before we know it :)

Im dyyyyyingggg to make a public pregnancy anouncement but im trying to hold out 2 more weeks!

I am too! I've told people in private, but nothing public (and of course nothing on Facebook!). I don't want to take the chance of a prospective employer checking my Facebook first!

i havnt told anyone besides my parents either. My in laws dont even know yet. I guess soon we can start telling everyone. I will be soo relieved once i cant get it out i kinda just feel like screaming!!! haha

i havnt told anyone besides my parents either. My in laws dont even know yet. I guess soon we can start telling everyone. I will be soo relieved once i cant get it out i kinda just feel like screaming!!! haha

I managed to last till I was 8 weeks....I was bursting to tell everyone!

sometimes I hate and love having such wierdo friends. I was talking to them about the little sharp pains freaking me out. and her reply was "that's because it's biting you"

Now I keep picturing a little zombie baby nomming on me from the inside out >.< how do I get rid of this mental image

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->