*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Arghhh I have been having leg pain and wanted to get a msssage, but the massage plac wobt do it for preggers without a doc note, even for just a foot masssge!!! Wtf!! My doc is so far away, it will be less stressful to just NOT get the massage than to have to spend an hour retrieving the note. Sigh

I'm definitely feeling something going on in my lower abdomen. It all depends on how I sit. If I'm reclined I don't notice it as much, but if I'm sitting on a chair leaning forward, I feel this strange throbbing pressure right where bubs is sitting. I think bubs is starting to poke out more. I'm not 'showing' per se because I'm overweight, but in the last 2 days my abdomen is really starting to feel different. Does anyone else understand what I mean? It's hard to explain!

I agree and am feeling the same thing! We are at about the same gestation so maybe it's something that starts happening around this time? I couldn't have described it any better myself.

so had my scan and saw my perfect little bubs :)
:happydance:

AFM, I think I'm really starting to show! This is what I looked like in my last pregnancy at 16 weeks so it is true that you start showing more quickly if you've been pregnant before.

Great news on the scan, babydevil!

I am getting really frustrated with my insomnia. I wake up several times a night and just can't seem to get comfortable! How I am ever going to sleep in third tri if I can't find a comfortable position first tri?! I never had trouble sleeping prior to pregnancy so it's been a rough adjustment. Guess its another one of those things I just have to get used to... Pillow between the legs helps.

Are you ladies making a concerted effort to sleep on your left side and off your back at this point? Or is that something to alter later on in the pregnancy. I've been trying to stay on my left side because I've read it provides the most blood flow (I think???) to the baby, but after hours of that sleeping on my back/right side feels like such a luxury that I can't resist!

Are you ladies making a concerted effort to sleep on your left side and off your back at this point? Or is that something to alter later on in the pregnancy. I've been trying to stay on my left side because I've read it provides the most blood flow (I think???) to the baby, but after hours of that sleeping on my back/right side feels like such a luxury that I can't resist!

I have heard that around 20 weeks, we need to start doing that.

This PG has caused me so many GI issues and sleeping on my back seems to revieve some of the flatulence. :blush:

My doctor said yesterday I don't need to stop laying on my back until 25 weeks. I'm sure it's good to get into the habit now though if you can!

I decided to call in "pregnant" to work today. At least for a couple hours. Working full-time is slowly killing me right now. I got all caught up on my pregnancy week-by-week book and have another hour before I should really start getting ready to go in.

Slightly off topic question... I've had quite a few scans now, due to previous history, and at each one bubs is measuring further and further ahead of dates for example on Monday I was 10+6 and bubs is measuring 11+5, do you change your ticker based on bubs actual size? It's just I like seeing what's changing in the ticker and feels its a bit behind... Does that make sense or I am just being a little silly?:flower:

I measured small so it puts me a week behind according to my scan. I didn't change mine because it can change with every scan. I just kept mine according to the LMP formula. I'm having another scan next Thursday so I'll probably measure different again.

Hardly anyone knows for us. Not even my mum and dad yet.

Bumpbananas i've changed your date

Babydevil glad your scan went well

Hope everyone elses scans go well today

I still have 6 days :sleep:

Slightly off topic question... I've had quite a few scans now, due to previous history, and at each one bubs is measuring further and further ahead of dates for example on Monday I was 10+6 and bubs is measuring 11+5, do you change your ticker based on bubs actual size? It's just I like seeing what's changing in the ticker and feels its a bit behind... Does that make sense or I am just being a little silly?:flower:

Well I was measuring only 1 day ahead of what we originally thought, so I changed mine, though it wasnt as drastic as your difference.

If you havent had morning sickness and you eat well, it could just be he is growing faster than usual

Or you can do what maybebaby did and have a ticker for both dates :)

Yeah I'm keeping my 2 tickers until I go for the scan the hospital does as they will base my due date on either that or my dates if the scan is almost the same. I'd say go by the one your dr gives you!

My doc based my original date on my LMP an a "regular" 28 day cycle, even though I told them I O'd on cd 18... so when they measured me a few days behind, I was actually 1 day ahead based on O day, which (if you know when it was) is probably more accurate than LMP

Yeah u would. Def go by ovulation date, if u know it. W that said neither of my boys came then even based on that... These baby's sure know how to give u a run dr ur money! Lol

Good luck at your scan Steph!!! Make sure you get a good shot of the nub....I've been researching :haha:

I feel so ill :( exhausted and sick :( next week we have school production which involves working at normal at school during the day and then being at the theatre from 6-10/11pm for the show from tue-thur.

Scan today!! Can't believe I'm already 12 weeks along with lots of you lovely ladies! It's gone quick!

I've been cramping really bad so but nervous now but think it might be more because gas and nothing else...

Will update you all later

Has my nuchal 12 week scan today.

What do you ladies think?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...75-give-me-your-nub-skull-guesses-12-4-a.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->