*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Been having fun converting jeans and capris from the thrift store and making them into maternity pants! Used a $4.99 pair of jeans and a $3.99 t-shirt material fitted sheet (because it already has the elastic!) and went to it :) They turned out really great and I'm not even a sewer.

Product of my sewing spree today. The pair on the left is one I bought from a thrift store already made and the pair on the right is one I just finished :) I think I'm all ready to go for clothing and it's not even warm out yet.

2 pairs jeans, 3 pairs capris, 2 pair black dress pants.....all for less than $40 :D

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130221_212006_zpsfa3ec22f.jpg

Wow they look great! I'd never be able to do that! Can hardly sew a hem! Lolol!

Wow they look great! I'd never be able to do that! Can hardly sew a hem! Lolol!

Oh trust me I'm not a sewer! But I seem to have a knack for doing stuff like this. I couldn't even tell you how my machine works, I just sew in straight lines. Doesn't always look pretty, but no one will see it once I put a shirt over it :)

Good luck with the scans coming up! Still another 13 days to wait for me. Got a midwife appointment today though, not sure why as I've already had my booking in appointment. Busy week coming up so hopefully that will pass some of the time that seems to be dragging!

guppy glad your scan went well. I have no idea on nubs :dohh:

AnakeRose they look really good i could never do something like that. I am glad i kept all my maternity clothes from when i had my dd

Hormones are driving me crazy! Currently in floods of tears for no apparent reason listening to Disney music! :doh:
STILL no letter from the antenatal clinic with my notes and appointments! It's really starting to make me anxious as well as just annoying me! I don't care really when my appointments are as long as I get some! It's been over 3 weeks now and I'm 12 weeks on Wednesday!
Beca :wave:

I had waited 3 weeks before I heard anything from hospital about scans so i called up and it turned out i wasnt even on their system! I finally got a letter last week and IV got a scan for the 28th of feb, maybe you should call up and find out what's happening?
I definitely will if I don't hear from them today or tomorrow! I should definitely be on their system though- the referral's been sent 3 times by 2 different GPs as I've pressed about it at the surgery! I have found my appointment letter from last time with the phone number on it now though so it's worth a try! Just so frustrating! As if 1st tri isn't inherently stressful enough, you shouldn't have to go chasing up appointments too!

Beca :wave:

I totally agree but you know how slow the Nhs are! I can't wait to be under the army doctors again as they are so much better! I hope you hear something from them soon :)

Urrm whoops, I went to tesco to buy some milk and they had unisex baby stuff on sale and some kind of jumped into my trolley completely on its own :blush:

Hi everyone I have been off for a while, due to some bleeding I got very scared and discouraged and stayed away. Good news though! The bleeding was nothing I had a scan last night the baby is great and was moving everywhere lol and I'm actually farther along than we thought I was 12 weeks yesterday new due date: September 5!!!! I'm so excited and it looks like I'm here to stay!!

Thank you.. I'm trying to read back some and see whats going on with everyone lol

Aww bless ya, i think loads of us just waiting for our 12 week scan, and so have had then (leading to jealous me as i still waiting)

Also why do my husband have to hate all my baby names :(

I wish my husband hated some.. he is too agreeable.. Anything I say goes which makes it hard because I can't decide!! They need to balance themselves. No jealousy lmao I didn't even know I was 12 weeks I just want my 20 week so I can know what to start buying.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/1745373-girl-names.html

Help! lol I'm bad at making choices

We not finding out hence why the buying started today and i will look at your names now.

I have 12 boy names and 9 girl and dh likes none.

omg. Does he have any ideas? or can you do something like if its a girl you do the first name and he does the middle and if its a boy he does the first and you do the middle?

No I am like 99% set on the boys name i want so it would be other way around. Plus we have 2 middle names and for a boy one is already set after a family member so makes difficult. He's suggested names before but they all been that boring i forgotten :blush:

I posted on your name poll

lmao well.......... whats the boy name you want? You can have some of my husbands agreeable-ness if you can send an a opinion or two his way! lol

lmao well.......... whats the boy name you want? You can have some of my husbands agreeable-ness if you can send an a opinion or two his way! lol

Yes you have the stubborn husband and i will have yours :thumbup:

lol he is quite heavy so I dont think i can afford to ship him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->