*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

omg. Does he have any ideas? or can you do something like if its a girl you do the first name and he does the middle and if its a boy he does the first and you do the middle?

What we do is one of us picks the first name and the other one picks the middle name. For DS1 I picked Isaiah (first name) and dh picked Joseph (after his grandpa). So with DS2, DH got to pick the first name (Elliot) and I got to pick the middle name (Nehemiah). So this time I get to pick the first name and DH gets to pick the middle name. However, its kind of funny bc he thinks he picked those names, but really i just made him think that :rofl:

We have our girl name picked out. Macy Victoria. (not sure on the Macy spelling though). Victoria is after my sister, so i guess i sort of picked both names this time, but DH loved it, so that didn't matter. Im having a lot of trouble with boy names this time....

lol nice. I always have a hard time with boy names.. I don't know why
Guess I should get to cleaning before the hubby gets home from work and sees how lazy ive been today!

My hubby and I went through baby name books and here's our initial list. Might take a bit to narrow it down!

GIRLS
Amber, Annika, Autumn, Brianne, Jenna, Kaylin, Katherine, Katrina, Laura, Lauren, Robin, Summer

BOYS
Alexander, Andrew, Brendan, Connor, Evan, Gavin, Linden, Logan

My hubby and I went through baby name books and here's our initial list. Might take a bit to narrow it down!

GIRLS
Amber, Annika, Autumn, Brianne, Jenna, Kaylin, Katherine, Katrina, Laura, Lauren, Robin, Summer

BOYS

I love the name Autumn! It made our list a few times. Thats my favorite of yours. Your boy names are all very nice. I think I like Evan, Gavin, and Logan the most :)

GIRLS

BOYS

Logan is our boy name! Logan Thomas.

No idea on girl yet.

Had my scan and all is well. Bubs is measuring slightly ahead but sticking with my original due date..

bubs1.jpg

Mum2Micah glad all is well. I baby sucking their thumb? I may have the wrong person but was your first son born really early hunni?

Had my scan and all is well. Bubs is measuring slightly ahead but sticking with my original due date..

View attachment 571735

View attachment 571735

cute baby <3

Thanks! The 3D pic made it look like an alien haha!

Mum2Micah glad all is well. I baby sucking their thumb? I may have the wrong person but was your first son born really early hunni?

I don't know.. I thought that..extremely cute if it is! Wrong person...My son was on time and my second was early but still a big bubba haha

So I tried looking for the nub to have a guess but can't find it so will have to wait patiently until 20 weeks.. anyone want to take a guess?

Regarding Baby names... we dont have many as used our 2 faves on our boys and our next fave on our dog. why I ask :dohh:

View attachment 571735

View attachment 571735

cute baby <3

Thanks! The 3D pic made it look like an alien haha!

I don't know.. I thought that..extremely cute if it is! Wrong person...My son was on time and my second was early but still a big bubba haha

So I tried looking for the nub to have a guess but can't find it so will have to wait patiently until 20 weeks.. anyone want to take a guess?

Regarding Baby names... we dont have many as used our 2 faves on our boys and our next fave on our dog. why I ask :dohh:

sorry lol. I was pregnant with chloe at same time as someone with a son called Micah and he was born really early.

Post on forum people are always happy to guess even with no nub some will try the skull theory :thumbup:

Thanks Mum2C :) I have done that and so far all girl guesses so we will see :)

All good, I'm glad it wasn't me..to have a really early premmie would be really hard!

Yes i think there were a lot of problems but he was a fighter :D i couldn't imagine havign one as early as she did. Chloe was 6days over

og good to hear he was a fighter. Micah was born to his date and Zachariah was born 4 weeks early and the size of full term so Im very happy I didn't take him to full term!

How big was he born early? I'm hoping this little one is born around 37-39 weeks due to chloe's weight

He was 7 pounds 11 I think from memory. His head was 3cm bigger than his brothers. If I took him to full term they said he would of nearly been 11 pounds!! I don't think my body can carry past 7 pounds.

we are going with Dylan for boy and Lexi for girl

So far we have samara for a girl and Samuel for a boy!

Kaili my DS1 is called Dylan! Good choice :thumbup: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->