*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hi everyone, only just found this group! I'm due on 25th sept with our fourth and final baby! We already have 3 boys, so we're thinking we'll probably have another boy! We like chaos!

You never know you may get a surprise girl. One of my sisters has 3 boys and 1 little girl. Welcome to the group :D

So far we have samara for a girl and Samuel for a boy!

Kaili my DS1 is called Dylan! Good choice :thumbup: :haha:

Samuel is top of my boy names list, I haven't told hubby yet though, he wants to use both of our Dads names if its a boy, me not so much!!! There could be trouble ahead!!:happydance:

Hi everyone, only just found this group! I'm due on 25th sept with our fourth and final baby! We already have 3 boys, so we're thinking we'll probably have another boy! We like chaos!

Nice to see you on here bump buddy :wave:

Anyone want to share if their experience is similar. . My stomach always feels smoking hot even though the rest of me feels normal temp. Its hot to the touch, is this okay?

Love all the names girls! And to all the newbies welcome to the group and congrats!

My girl name is Kadley Margaret and my boys name is undecided but possibly thinking about Kellen Jerome. Middle names are both family names.

It's been a great day so far! Slept ALL night (this has only happened 2-3 times the entire pregnancy). Then, before I got out of bed for the day, I pulled out the doppler. Baby wasn't shy for once and the heartbeat popped up right away and he/she actually didn't swim off and hide! Counted it at high 160s again. :cloud9:

no idea on names!!! its so difficult! it took us forever to decide on ds name :(

I agree re: picking names. My hubbie is pretty much unmotivated about names..and ones I like, he doesn't! UG! It is still early, but as I tell him..this is something you have to 'marinate' on..it won't come without thinking!!!!!!!!!!!:shrug:

I know some of you spoke about headaches. Anyone experience daily headaches? For ex, mine come on in the AM..then I think I am dehydrated or lack caffeine so I do one or the other, or both (water/coffee) but then later in the afternoon, I get another annoying headache. In the morning, it feels like stuffy sinuses (I blow my nose and get a lovely blood nose). UGH!! I am not sure what I am doing wrong. My hubbie thinks I need to drink more water, but I swear I am always drinking!! Thoughts? Anyone try anything like humidifier with some sort of vapor? I don't know...

Kylarsmom hope your scan goes well

Glad you found nice hb kiss

Gatorj I been getting headaches when I dehydrated and I drink loads too

We got both our names we sorted them last night but will stay private until birth we did same with Chloe's. scan in 4 days want it to hurry up

mummytochloe-sorry to hear you are experiencing headaches too! hope your scan goes well. i have one a week from Thursday! ack!!

I know some of you spoke about headaches. Anyone experience daily headaches? For ex, mine come on in the AM..then I think I am dehydrated or lack caffeine so I do one or the other, or both (water/coffee) but then later in the afternoon, I get another annoying headache. In the morning, it feels like stuffy sinuses (I blow my nose and get a lovely blood nose). UGH!! I am not sure what I am doing wrong. My hubbie thinks I need to drink more water, but I swear I am always drinking!! Thoughts? Anyone try anything like humidifier with some sort of vapor? I don't know...

For me its a combo headache/dry mouth, lips, and throat. And I ne er got either of these pre-pregnancy.

Its the worst at night when I sleep 5 hours through without water. Doc said most of the beadaches are sinus related since your nasal cavity both expands AND swells due to pregnancy hormones.

You might try a daily benadryl if your doc approves it. I have recently developed a serious cat allergy (like anaphylaxis serious) and as 70% of my coworkers, most of my friends, and the majority of my neighbors have cats, the daily benadryls (while adding to my fatigue) have sent my nose bleeds and headaches running for the hills (mostly anyway)

*edit: we also usually keep our thermostat on 68 degrees F, the dryness issue cleared up by dropping it down to 63F at night and 65 in the days. It seems a bit cold for wintertime but as long as you have blankets, it may be worth a shit to try and get rid of the headaches

Ugh, woke up this morning feeling like I've been hit by a truck. Full blown sinus and chest cold....lovely :(

I use a humidifier at night which helps with the dehydration. I also put plain Chapstick on the base of each nostril. That helps with my nose bleeds. I live in a very dry area so if I forget these things, I regret it. I also keep water any an apple on my bedside table. Sometimes the apple can help if I get really dried out and water isn't enough.

Hahahahaha worth a SHOT, not shit LOL

Hahahah! :rofl: Thanks for your suggestions. I too suffer from dry skin/lips/nose right now and while I have always had dry skin, it is HORRIBLE right now. I find using a heavy moisturizer at night and Argan oil on my hair has helped a bunch. I could try dropping my thermostat at night, as my hub wouldn't mind. I have been so cold since prego though? All of these people are like "pregnant women are hot all the time"..NOT ME. I am always chilly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->