*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

had edamame earlier today, and Hummus is my new best friend!

Why can't you eat a whole avacodo?? I have, lol

I have no idea about avocado i don;t like it :haha:

i can go to bed in 9 minuets lol staying up to see the new year in then going to bed as soon as its in

i ws wondering this too?? iv eaten 2 avocados in 2 days!!! oops! cant get enough of it!

Well you can...I'm just trying to watch what I'm eating so I don't add more weight to my already ample frame than I need to :) surprisingly I've LOST 5 pounds in the last 3 days.

Only 4:00pm here! We're on Pacific Standard Time :) Happy New Year to everyone!

i ws wondering this too?? iv eaten 2 avocados in 2 days!!! oops! cant get enough of it!

Well you can...I'm just trying to watch what I'm eating so I don't add more weight to my already ample frame than I need to :) surprisingly I've LOST 5 pounds in the last 3 days.

5lbs!!! wowsers! i cud do with losing a couple lbs (or 50!!) :)

5lbs!!! wowsers! i cud do with losing a couple lbs (or 50!!) :)

Yeah I know, shocked the heck out of me when I stepped on the scale this morning. I wanted to start keeping track on my own. After all the food I ate yesterday I would have bet money I'd gained.

Clearly I am the paranoid freak of the group... Lol.

But I have had little to no preggo symptoms today after having lots before. Is it normal to go some days feeling nothing? Like I jave not had nausea for a couple days, but had it before.

But I have had little to no preggo symptoms today after having lots before. Is it normal to go some days feeling nothing? Like I jave not had nausea for a couple days, but had it before.

I woke up this morning and my bbs were not sore at all and I started to get scared! Everything is still a-ok though. You're allowed to be paranoid :)

Im a paranoid freak too. My boobs arent sore AT ALL and last pregnancy I remember them being so sore in early pregnancy. I have had constipation (like last pregnancy) and am STARVING but I just want my boobs to hurt dammit!!! lol

Have any of you told anyone? I'm struggling with when to tell my mom. We are really close but she told me a few months ago we should pro wait til dh gets out of military this summer and we got our new house ect..so not sure how thrilled she will be right off the bat.

Have any of you told anyone? I'm struggling with when to tell my mom. We are really close but she told me a few months ago we should pro wait til dh gets out of military this summer and we got our new house ect..so not sure how thrilled she will be right off the bat.

Our immediate families already know and a few close friends. I'm not broadcasting it until after our scan.

I am pretty much in the same boat. My BFF knows and my other really close friend, that is it. We have always told our parents straight away. This time I would like to wit till 8 weeks min if not 12 weeks??? Don't know if I can last that long though

I've told a couple of friends who knew we were TTC. Other than that we will wait until we've had our first scan.

MrsLQ is that a fluffy bum in your pic I see?

I've told a couple of friends who knew we were TTC. Other than that we will wait until we've had our first scan.

MrsLQ is that a fluffy bum in your pic I see?

Emmy yes it is a fluffy bum, but alas we no longer cloth bum : /
Zachary had constant nappy rash, but was much worse in cloth...I still have the nappies hope to try again with this baby. Hubby wasn't keen which made it harder. I do hope I may get to try them again with Zachary. How long have you cloth bummed???

Any ladies on here got ideas about cloth bumming????

AnakeRose 5lbs wow well done you, can you share some of that weight loss luck please, i was meant to be going on a diet after Christmas, don't think i can don't that :dohh:

Pink Petals you are not paranoid its normal, most symptoms are caused by pregnancy hormones they often don't get really high until the 6th week so many women don't get many symptoms til then. Some women's bodies change well to the slow changing hcg and this stops them getting many symptoms at all

You lucky ladies i would happily swap my boobs atm :haha:

Kylarsmom we told one of my DH's sisters, but only because she is 30 weeks pregnant and told us as soon as she found out, and dh's cousin as we may need her to have Chloe why we at appointments ect. MIL guessed :dohh: others than that a few ladies i know on here in real life as well and that's it for now. We will wait til 12 weeks to be safe. However we are considering telling my mum because of dh's mum guessing.

I cloth bumed for around a year with chloe, and then stopped just recently when she started nursery as i started uni. We will cloth bum this baby too probably but not right from birth, i like newborns in normal nappies.

Have any of you ladies had cramps close to or worse then normal af cramps, my af cramps are normally awful and my cramps atm are worse, i keep worrying i will go to the bathroom and see blood. However this morning i feel hungry but i feel to sick at the though of any of my breakfast options :dohh:

Don't mean to sound patronising, but for those who might not know what babywearing is, here is a picture

babywearing.jpg

you can do lots of different carries and even breastfeed in them, I think they are amazeballs. Although I know they are not for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->