*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hahahahaha worth a SHOT, not shit LOL

Hahahah! :rofl: Thanks for your suggestions. I too suffer from dry skin/lips/nose right now and while I have always had dry skin, it is HORRIBLE right now. I find using a heavy moisturizer at night and Argan oil on my hair has helped a bunch. I could try dropping my thermostat at night, as my hub wouldn't mind. I have been so cold since prego though? All of these people are like "pregnant women are hot all the time"..NOT ME. I am always chilly.

I am ALWAYS freezing! Literally har to have layers on constatly when others don't even get a chill

Hahahahaha worth a SHOT, not shit LOL

Hahahah! :rofl: Thanks for your suggestions. I too suffer from dry skin/lips/nose right now and while I have always had dry skin, it is HORRIBLE right now. I find using a heavy moisturizer at night and Argan oil on my hair has helped a bunch. I could try dropping my thermostat at night, as my hub wouldn't mind. I have been so cold since prego though? All of these people are like "pregnant women are hot all the time"..NOT ME. I am always chilly.

For me I am also freezing all the time (especially with the temp in the house so low) but my skin on my stomach is always fire to the touch..

Never in my life have I had dry nipples.... And here they are actually flaking. Yuk!

Thank you hope yours goes well too :D i feel like i've been waiting for ages for mine as most ladies here with similar or some even later due dates had their already. I just drew thw short straw having to wait until 13+2 from my dates.

AnakeRose hope you feel better soon

Pink Petals that doesn't sound too nice

Thanks ladies. Feeling a little better now, but all I want to do is sleep.

Thank you hope yours goes well too :D i feel like i've been waiting for ages for mine as most ladies here with similar or some even later due dates had their already. I just drew thw short straw having to wait until 13+2 from my dates.

AnakeRose hope you feel better soon

Pink Petals that doesn't sound too nice

Lol! I hwas waiting for all the women to chime in with "me too." Guess I am alone on this one... Haha.

pink petals- i am right there with ya..everything is dry and flaky despite moisturizer etc. So frustrating!!!

Im super dry too, but for me i know its dry heat...hate the winter!

SOOOO. Super super excited :yipee: DH asked what i wanted for my bday (it's march 25th). And i decided on an early private u/s so that we can find out the sex of the baby :dance: Can't wait! March 16th is right around the corner! Only 21 more sleeps!

I can't wait!!! this is our last baby so i feel like the wait was dragging on and on. Im excited to be able to find out earlier than anticipated :happydance:

I found my baby's heartbeat on the Doppler :D so made my day, going strong at about 170-175 ;) putting that thing away now because I don't want to use it too much, but I was so very determined to find it.

music to my ears. I recorded it and keep listening to it randomly <3 Lol. I have my 12 week scan in 9 days, I'm even more excited about it now!

Second time with this pregnancy... I'm having a scare.

Tonight I was bleeding bright red blood - 2 weeks ago (exactly actually) I had pink spotting and cramping... *sigh*

Feel like it's a never ending rollercoaster! I'm hoping for the best, but don't feel overly confident at the moment. :( :'(

Im super dry too, but for me i know its dry heat...hate the winter!

SOOOO. Super super excited :yipee: DH asked what i wanted for my bday (it's march 25th). And i decided on an early private u/s so that we can find out the sex of the baby :dance: Can't wait! March 16th is right around the corner! Only 21 more sleeps!

How exciting!!!

Second time with this pregnancy... I'm having a scare.

Tonight I was bleeding bright red blood - 2 weeks ago (exactly actually) I had pink spotting and cramping... *sigh*

Feel like it's a never ending rollercoaster! I'm hoping for the best, but don't feel overly confident at the moment. :( :'(

Pregnancy is supposed to be a wonderful time but I find it filled with worries. It'll be easier when you can feel baby move :hugs: hang in there.

AnakeRose Glad you feeling better

Pink Petals mine are itchy but not dry or get sore if they get cold :dohh:

Guppy051708 How many weeks will you be that seems early round here i dont think they do them until 16 weeks. But all very exciting

tekkitten glad you found HB i so wish mine didn't break. and hope scan goes well

krockwell hope all is ok are they going to take a look at you or anything because of the bleeding

3 days until my scan got a feeling it's going to be 3 long days

Hello all, sorry not been on here in a while. I had my 12 week scan last week and they put me forward 4 days so i'm now due 29th August!! If its okay with everyone then id like to stay with you guys cause i like it here :winkwink: here is my pic from my scan, measured at 62mm so all seems okay so far :happydance: xxx

image-5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->