*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

JLMC of course you can stay :D glad your scan went well. Some people even with September due dates will have august babies. I for one am hoping for a august baby (but with my daughter's history i am doubting it )

babydevil1989 yay on going Facebook official with the pregnancy :D

Hi eveyone.
Finally had my dating scan abd I've been put forward so my dd is now 28th aug don't boot me out lol ill prob go overdue anyhow unless I get cholestasis again x

Aww glad your scan went well and no the august mummies can stay :D

I feel hideous today! I either have the head cold from hell or a touch of flu! Either way I don't want to do much today! Tanwen's full of beans though now she's coming out the other side of a throat infection that has her on antibiotics!
I wish I could look forward to my scan but I haven't had my appoinment through still! Giving the antenatal clinic a ring if it doesn't come with tomorrow's post! Fed up with waiting! I'm 12 weeks on Wednesday but not comfortable to go FB official until I've had my scan and know everything's OK! Don't feel properly pregnant until after booking appointment and scan either and I hate it all feeling like a dream rather than a reality!
Beca :wave:

Hi Everyone!
Sorry I have been rubbish at posting on here I am still about though :) Had my 12 week scan and they changed my due date to September the 4th. I'm glad to see everyone is doing so well and will try and post more in future! x

I'm hopefully seeing mw tomorrow. She's a friend so she's going to so my booking appointment tomorrow night after DH gets back from work at 10, so long as the ward is quiet! We just live opposite hospital so I just have to cross the road and head up to maternity! Hope ward isn't busy or i will have to wait another day or more!!!

Guppy051708 How many weeks will you be that seems early round here i dont think they do them until 16 weeks. But all very exciting

I'll be 16 weeks :thumbup: They told me they will do it as early as 16 weeks, but I may have to come back if they can't tell. They said they would do the visit back for free. They are pretty confident they can tell then :D

JLMC of course you can stay :D glad your scan went well. Some people even with September due dates will have august babies. I for one am hoping for a august baby (but with my daughter's history i am doubting it )

Im hoping to be one as well! DS1 was due in August and didn't arrive until September, so hopefully im actually an August mom this time lol. This baby is due Sept 1st and DS1 was born nearly 2 weeks "late" on Sept 4th. FXed they are a bit apart with their bdays!

Guppy051708 yes they can normally tell at 16 weeks :D

And yes my DD was due 6th October and born the 12 so 6 days late, i just want an August baby always wanted a June or August baby

Im not sure what to expect this time as DS1 was about 2 weeks late and DS2 was about 2 weeks early.

Guppy - I had a gender scan at 16wks with Erin and you could see she was a girl!

Hi :flower:

Can I join? I probably should have joined sooner...

My 12 week scan gave me a due date of 30th August but first scan showed 1st Sept due date so im predicting a September baby as LO was 1 week late last time. :thumbup:

Of course you can join welcome to the group. My LO was 6 days late but people say 2nd children often come earlier so we can hope :D

It's so hard to predict! It's not uncommon for first time moms to go overdue. Some will always go over due the next time around but not always. I went two weeks late with my first and two weeks early with my second, so it's all a guessing game.

Guppy051708 yes i heard it's more common to no go as late as your body has done it before so knows a bit about what it's doing. I hope i dont go to far over if i do. Baby did fall at bed time ever for us, and i have to start back at uni late September early October and i dont want baby being too young.

Of course you can join welcome to the group. My LO was 6 days late but people say 2nd children often come earlier so we can hope :D

I went into labour on my due date with my first 2, unfortunately DS1 was born after 2 days in labour and DD after 1, so they weren't born on their due dates! DS2, my 3rd had to be induced at term+10! Hoping not to go overdue this time!!!!!

really hope your right ladies, my dd was 10days late, it was awful going so late. my hospital wont induce now untill 14days late. hoping for a few days early, esp since my mum is taking my dd away for 4nights on 30th sept. id b gutted to go over n baby be a few days old when she goes (dd&mum) im due 14-18th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->