*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I would love to join my baby is due sept. 10 this is my third pregnecy and im blesseed yo have a wild 13 month old baby girl thanks 4 making a sept place lol lots of babys coming this sep

massoma8489 congratulations on your pregnancy. Welcome to the group. You little girl looks adorable

massoma8489 congratulations on your pregnancy. Welcome to the group. You little girl looks adorable

Thanks hun due dates very close together cant wait to find out wat im having im planning to keep it a secret this time , I was invited to a gender party last week and it gave me so many ideas to make my own. Never have heard of such a party b4 planning to mix it up with my baby shower if I can hold it in that far. Lol

massoma8489 Yes I'm due the 2nd so not far apart at all.

And yes i have heard of gender reveal parties, and they uses cakes ect to reveal the gender don't they?

We found out with our daughter but didn't tell many people until she was born. This time we aren't finding out either

Welcome new ladies :wave:

Good luck to those who have scans today and in the next few days :happydance:

So I rang the antenatal clinic and the lovely midwife I spoke to was horrified that I hadn't had my appointments yet! Turns out that they hadn't received the referral letter from the doctor! She's going to chase it up for me as I've already double checked the referral had gone through with the doctor twice! She's also going to phone me by the end of the week with a scan date as they want that done by 13 weeks, which is a week on Wednesday! Wish I'd called earlier now- it was a lovely reminder of just how lovely and amazing the community midwives are here! I can get excited again now and it's feeling a lot more real! :)

Beca :wave:

EstelSeren glad they are getting your sorted for you scan. Hope they are back in contact soon

Welcome massoma8489 :) Congratulations!

Glad your all sorted with the midwives EstelSeren. I self referred myself to the midwifery unit this time because it seemed to take forever whenever i went through the doctors

Whoa I'm behind again so blah! My symptoms have gone now I just have odd cravings for PB&J lol and me and my hubby are hoping the little one is just a bit early so he/she can be a leo because me and him are both leos and we think that would be kind of cool lol. I can't believe some of you don't have DR appointments yet thats awful! I wouldnt be very happy if that was me! And welcome massoma! Congrats and my son is almost 2 and people look at me kind of off when I say I'm pregnant for some reason. I want my kids close together so they can grow up together!

LOL @ the PB&Js, the amount of those that i am eating can NOT be healthy... today i've put back 5 sandwiches so far... though i found some all natural peanut butter and also am using the polaner all fruit jelly, as it doesn't have any high fructose corn syrup in it. can't be THAT bad right???

Whoa I'm behind again so blah! My symptoms have gone now I just have odd cravings for PB&J lol and me and my hubby are hoping the little one is just a bit early so he/she can be a leo because me and him are both leos and we think that would be kind of cool lol. I can't believe some of you don't have DR appointments yet thats awful! I wouldnt be very happy if that was me! And welcome massoma! Congrats and my son is almost 2 and people look at me kind of off when I say I'm pregnant for some reason. I want my kids close together so they can grow up together!

My first 2 are 1yr 9m apart! I think a small gap is nice! I will have 4 under 8 when this baby is born :D

I'm hopefully seeing the mw tonight at 10 if the ward is quiet! I hope so!!!

SteffyRae i was craving PB&J the other week, very strange in the UK as we don't really eat it here, Today i craved pizza so i had pizza. Like a fully pizza to myself :blush: but had nothing else with it.

maybebaby3 hope you get to see mw

SteffyRae i was craving PB&J the other week, very strange in the UK as we don't really eat it here, Today i craved pizza so i had pizza. Like a fully pizza to myself :blush: but had nothing else with it.

ive ordered pizza delivery twice in the past week at about 9:50pm just before the company closes. the same guy delivered it both times. im pretty sure he hates me.

the kids and i ordered pizza tonight too :thumbup:

ive ordered pizza delivery twice in the past week at about 9:50pm just before the company closes. the same guy delivered it both times. im pretty sure he hates me.

:rofl: us and our cravings :rofl:

My first 2 are 1yr 9m apart! I think a small gap is nice! I will have 4 under 8 when this baby is born :D

I got so many comments and looks from ppl at about my age gap too, im starting to show and i know the comments will be rolling in. It's rediculous that perfect strangers think they need to say something :grr: My boys are 17 months apart. And then DS2 and this one will be 18 months apart. I'll have 3 under 3...im pretty nervous! have to admit, but i think after the first yr it will be much easier...though i know ppl look at me like i have 5 heads! But i know it will get easier for us at that point. Its already getting easier with the boys (now that DS2 is walking and engaging more with his brother). I think in the long run it will be easier with the close age gap, but it will just be a lot of work and a bit of survival mode for the first year or so.

I think age gap is very personal. Some want small some want bigger. I don't think other people should say its bad. Yes maybe something like you'll be busy or something but nothing to make you feel bad about it.

Yes unhealthy week for us. We are going to have a Chinese after our scan on Wednesday :D - On that note is it Wednesday yet?

yey i called the maternity ward and my mw is going to see me at 10pm! that's a good reason for going to bed later than i have been, or rather falling asleep on the sofa at 9/10pm! i'm knackered already tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->