*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

If mines not ready to come out yet, I'll glady go overdue if it means he/she will be healthier, however if he/she is ready to pop out 2 weeks early, I'd be fine with that too, as busy season at work starts August 31st and I really don't want the stress of that week hitting my body in the final stages of pregnancy!

I do tech support and online classroom (and registration) support for students, and as the first day of class is the last day of august, I'm thinking in preparation for my sept 14 due date, I should request off the entire week before my due date, otherwise I think I might lose my noggin

I have my twelve week scan tomorrow, I am so nervous and anxious that I woke today at 4:30am and couldnt sleep! :wacko:

Has anyone elses symptoms faded? My MS is no where near as bad, infact its almost gone except for tiny bits of nausea. :shrug: nipples only hurt now and then, seem to only have waves of being tired. Really making me worried though that something might be wrong. Havent had any cramps or anything like that, just twitches and pulling feelings only.

Also my stomach still seems quite soft, thought it would be hardening by now :wacko:

Anyone else in the same boat as me????????

It will work best for me if the baby comes on time or earlier i guess. I'm planning a VBAC so they wont want me to go over and they cant induce me. I'm still pretty sure i'll have a September baby, Its rubbish being right at the start/end of a month :haha: I was the same with LO, Due 28th December and he was born 4th Jan.

my mom says i popped out 3 weeks and 1 day early a healthy 9 pounder... i guess i was a nutrient hog, maybe ill get lucky and my lil one will be the same =D

Nico - All the best for tomorrow! My only symptoms have been sore boobs which had pretty much disappeared by 12 weeks. Hope this helps :)

nico82 most have my symptoms have gone too. normally due to placenta taking over, hope all goes well at your scan

I been looking at birthing pools and found the company i want to use to hire my birthing pool. I going to either reserve it after my scan or after i see midwife at 16 weeks :D

Nico - my symptoms starting letting up this past week and continue to fade (I'm 11+2 today). It's the placenta doing its job! Hope your scan goes well. Can't wait to hear your report!

Phew than its normal, was really worried. I will feel much better once see that its grown in the past five weeks since my last scan, probably look so defined now I will be like huh how is it fitting in there :rofl:

Oh and by the way my craving and ultimate food is oranges and orange juice, just drank an entire litre of it.....going switch to water for the rest of the day. But wooo my little one loves its veges and fruit!

I have my twelve week scan tomorrow, I am so nervous and anxious that I woke today at 4:30am and couldnt sleep! :wacko:

Has anyone elses symptoms faded? My MS is no where near as bad, infact its almost gone except for tiny bits of nausea. :shrug: nipples only hurt now and then, seem to only have waves of being tired. Really making me worried though that something might be wrong. Havent had any cramps or anything like that, just twitches and pulling feelings only.

Also my stomach still seems quite soft, thought it would be hardening by now :wacko:

Anyone else in the same boat as me????????

My nausea has et up, but fatigue and itchy BBs are bad.

My stomach is also soft, but larger than B4. Just yesterday though, I noticed it starting to harden right above my pubic bone, but just a little.

My ms has started going away. I'm down to one Diclectin a day instead of 3. My abdomen was sure active last night. A few of the twitches made me jump.

I just got back from the ER. I had severe diarrhea for the last 10 days and I was dehydrated and have the stomach flu:( they gave me a bag of fluids and some medicine for my diarrhea (of course all the pharmacies were closed by the time we got out!) but I will be making a trip bright and early To get it filled! Also we got to hear baby's heartbeat again:) it was 169 which makes me feel much better! How are you ladies tonight?

As I was getting ready for bed tonight, I said, "Ouch!" DH (who was in the next room) said, "What happened?" I said, "Oh, I just took my bra off and it hurt." His response: "What? When your boobs hit the floor? Hahaha!" Men.

Hi ladies,

My nausea is still here, so I really hope the placenta do her job soon hahaha.

ON the other hand the last hour I've been trying to add a ticker to my signature and not sure if i did it. Let's see.

Yeah men :dohh: my DH told me my arse has grown and I'm going to get really far! Cheers darling! Love is eh?!

Hi ladies,

My nausea is still here, so I really hope the placenta do her job soon hahaha.

ON the other hand the last hour I've been trying to add a ticker to my signature and not sure if i did it. Let's see.

So clearly It didn't work, can someone tell me how to add the ticker, I know where to obtain the html code but no sure where to insert it.

I'm still nauseous quite a lot and super exhausted and my boobs really kill!

im prob going to.be an august mummy too if i decide on a section again!

should get my glucose results today!

im having so much trouble sleeping at night im so tired also i am getting SPD symptoms!! :(

nico82 i was obsessed with fruit with my dd

nik25 hope you feel better soon

Maybebub you need to try and find the image code for the ticker not the html code :D

Oh and 2 days for my scan :D and from my dates im 13 weeks. I am hoping if i get put back at scan it isn't very far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->