*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Chinese sounds so delicious! ....i just ate a PB&J sandwich thanks to you ladies :rofl:

I think age gap is very personal. Some want small some want bigger. I don't think other people should say its bad. Yes maybe something like you'll be busy or something but nothing to make you feel bad about it.

Yes unhealthy week for us. We are going to have a Chinese after our scan on Wednesday :D - On that note is it Wednesday yet?

i had a Chinese in mid December and that's how i ended up pregnant!

this being said, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, and I've pretty much given up hope that my kids will have any of my defining features

:hissy: DH still not back from work so haven't been able to go to mw yet :hissy: and won't be able to if he's much longer :hissy:

I hope he gets there in time.. Can someone else take you??
I ended up by getting heartburn from my peanut butter jellys lol, I love those little bite sized pickles though and they have 0 calories so I feel better lol

i had a Chinese in mid December and that's how i ended up pregnant!

this being said, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, and I've pretty much given up hope that my kids will have any of my defining features

Haha. That took me a second.

:hissy: DH still not back from work so haven't been able to go to mw yet :hissy: and won't be able to if he's much longer :hissy:

Boo! Did you make it??

I have my twelve week scan tomorrow, I am so nervous and anxious that I woke today at 4:30am and couldnt sleep! :wacko:

Has anyone elses symptoms faded? My MS is no where near as bad, infact its almost gone except for tiny bits of nausea. :shrug: nipples only hurt now and then, seem to only have waves of being tired. Really making me worried though that something might be wrong. Havent had any cramps or anything like that, just twitches and pulling feelings only.

Also my stomach still seems quite soft, thought it would be hardening by now :wacko:

Anyone else in the same boat as me????????

I am! Never had many symptoms to start with and now they're ALL gone. Don't feel pregnant whatsoever!! Have appt tomorrow going to request to hear the heartbeat just to confirm I am actually still pregnant haha

I had my 12 week scan today and baby was a real wriggler!! My nuchal test was all clear as well and baby had a heart rate of 161bpm. I couldn’t believe how much its grown in five weeks!

It kept making a fist and even sucking its thumb. Then it would curl up and then kick its long legs out. I really couldn’t believe what I was seeing actually! All becoming a bit real now :rofl:

Best bit???? The sonographer actually recorded it on a video and burnt to a disc so my partner could see it as he had to work and couldn’t come.

maybebaby3-hope you got to your mw appointment!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the worst indigestion right now! UGH......:sick:

I had my 12 week scan today and baby was a real wriggler!! My nuchal test was all clear as well and baby had a heart rate of 161bpm. I couldn’t believe how much its grown in five weeks!

It kept making a fist and even sucking its thumb. Then it would curl up and then kick its long legs out. I really couldn’t believe what I was seeing actually! All becoming a bit real now :rofl:

Best bit???? The sonographer actually recorded it on a video and burnt to a disc so my partner could see it as he had to work and couldn’t come.

AWWWWWWWW SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! :baby:

Yes I made it to the appointment! All be it at 10.30! Wasn't really very much other than taking bp and loads of questions. Scan a week today :) can't wait!!! Next mw appointment at 15/16wks for bloods and then no appointments til 24wks apart from 20wk scan. Seems so few appointments!!!

Oh I also found out that they go by scan dates in our hospital now so next Tuesday I will have a concrete date and be able to switch to 1 ticker :haha:

We have best all you can eat Chinese here often I get eyes bigger than belly and end up feeling seriously I'll after, but I still go back ha ha! I told my boss yesterday it is the best feeling ever everybody knowing a huge weight off. She said you should have told me earlier you need people to be nice to you when you are not showing as people don't give you any sympathy until you get a bump! Now I can settle into being pregnant :)

Southafrica hope you get to hear the heartbeat

kaili i have blonde hair and Blue eyes, dh brown hair green eyes. MY dd is Blonde with blue eyes

maybebaby3 glad you got to your appointment. And yes most places will go by scan date as they are the most accurate

1 day until my scan :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I FINALLY have a scan date! Monday at 8:40am! Hopefully I'll get to have my booking appointment straight after but even if I have to wait a bit longer I will at least see a midwife! So excited now!
Beca :wave:

:wohoo: for scan date EstelSeren hope all goes well not long :D

Hello all

Hope everyone is well and blooming, I have had severe morning sickness so not been on here for a while but today we have been for our dating scan and have a healthy baby now due 1 st September not the 4 th

Amanda x

kaili i have blonde hair and Blue eyes, dh brown hair green eyes. MY dd is Blonde with blue eyes

1 day until my scan :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

well, im guessing with green eyes your dh is white (or white-ish LOL)... despite dark hair and dark eyes in white people, they may exhibit the dominant trait, but they still carry a recessive trait for lighter colors

my husband is 100% han chinese (i've sent that lineage to the crapper, as he's an only child LOL) but anyway there is not a single recessive gene for hair or eye color anywhere in his line. This means that he will 100% give a dominant gene for hair and eye color, and even if i give a recessive gene for blonde and blue, the dominant always presides if its given by 1 parent... however, that means that our kids (while brown hair and brown eyed) will have a chance of having a blue eyed kid because they have the possibility of passing my recessive blonde gene instead of their dad's black hair gene.

in a cool situation, our kids may have light brown eyes as the traits mix (which is what i'm hoping for, but could really care less) im really just excited for these kids to one day be here

i've researched this extensively irl because people comment all the time about what my kids will one day look like, and i had to find out myself... any of you other inter-racial preggies ever get the "i wonder what your kids will look like?!" thing from almost everyone you know? i get a little frustrated with the "your kids will look nothing like you" comments, and i'm quite certain the first time someone sees my child and asks me where i adopted him from, i might flip out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->