*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

My doctor agreed that my LMP date is probably more accurate. I measured a week earlier, but after showing her my chart she agreed that there's no possibility that I conceived and found out I'm pregnant within 2 days. There's 2 spots on my chart where I think I actually conceived, but I'll probably never know which one. I got my +HPT at 11 dpo according to FF. I get another scan this week along with the tests for downs so maybe I'll get a better photo! 13 weeks and counting :D

Ugh so tired! Just done a full day of work and have to leave again for the theatre in an hour for the school production til at least 10pm! I'm so tired I could cry!

My doctor agreed that my LMP date is probably more accurate. I measured a week earlier, but after showing her my chart she agreed that there's no possibility that I conceived and found out I'm pregnant within 2 days. There's 2 spots on my chart where I think I actually conceived, but I'll probably never know which one. I got my +HPT at 11 dpo according to FF. I get another scan this week along with the tests for downs so maybe I'll get a better photo! 13 weeks and counting :D

Yay, at least your DR listened to you, some are evil and don't listen I tried to tell them that with my son.. according to them I got pregnant with my son after I took my pregnancy test.... Made for a loooonnnnggg pregnancy lol

RANDOM THOUGHT- Does the fruit tickers make anyone else slightly hungry?

My baby sucking his/her legs at 12 wk and 4 days lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 20
Check out the lovely long legs, I am short so definately got this from daddy :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 8
this was my 11 weeks scan,gender guesses anyone?

Attachments

• scan photos.jpg
    scan photos.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 18
Looks like a boy but hard to tell thou apparently they all similar until about 16wks

I wasn't expecting anything at all so early but my dr said its to soon yo tell .

I'd say girl :D

Both genders have that little "nub" thingy at that stage.

Just found out I get an ultrasound on Monday!!! YAY can't wait to see my baby :)

My new craving today: foccaia bread (herbed bread) dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. mmmmm

my new craving...anything that is shit for you, chips, icecream, chocolate, candy....wtf I've never even lined the last three much in my whole life. now it's like the food of the gods

Is it weird that after I read my uterus is the size of a grapefruit, I went out and bought a grapefruit to eat?

Looks like I'm back to being sick again:(:( my DR is having a home health nurse come in once a day to give me a fluid IV. Had anyone else had to do this before? I'm a little freaked out...

my new craving...anything that is shit for you, chips, icecream, chocolate, candy....wtf I've never even lined the last three much in my whole life. now it's like the food of the gods

I'm all about gummy candies right now. I really have to watch how many I grab lol

Someone in my office brings a new box of girl scout cookies to work every day. I swear I eat half the box each day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->