*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

my new craving...anything that is shit for you, chips, icecream, chocolate, candy....wtf I've never even lined the last three much in my whole life. now it's like the food of the gods

Someone in my office brings a new box of girl scout cookies to work every day. I swear I eat half the box each day!

first of all LOL to kassia, i died when i read this...

and as for the girl scout cookies, im in the same boat... they have those new lemon ones that are like icing on the bottom and then i guess a butter lemon cookie on top, i swear i ate 3 boxes of those today. and the carmel chocolate ones in the purple box, in the past week im pretty sure ive eaten a whole truck full. my co-workers need to stop... this one little girl sells them outside our building and my one co-worker gets guilted into buying like 5 boxes EVERY MORNING, and as the resident preggo in the office, i have to do my duty and finish them off.

Nico82 are you staying team yellow?

Aiden187 I'd say boy based on the angle.

I haven't been on in a while. I've been sick with a awful sinus infection. I've caught up. I'm glad to everyone is doing well

my new craving...anything that is shit for you, chips, icecream, chocolate, candy....wtf I've never even lined the last three much in my whole life. now it's like the food of the gods

Someone in my office brings a new box of girl scout cookies to work every day. I swear I eat half the box each day!

first of all LOL to kassia, i died when i read this...

and as for the girl scout cookies, im in the same boat... they have those new lemon ones that are like icing on the bottom and then i guess a butter lemon cookie on top, i swear i ate 3 boxes of those today. and the carmel chocolate ones in the purple box, in the past week im pretty sure ive eaten a whole truck full. my co-workers need to stop... this one little girl sells them outside our building and my one co-worker gets guilted into buying like 5 boxes EVERY MORNING, and as the resident preggo in the office, i have to do my duty and finish them off.

oh god I am so so so jealous of you both for being able to have girlscout cookies. I want thin mints so bad I'd kill a puppy for a box at this point (not that that's a far stretch atm lol my puppy is driving me nuts). To bad they don't do girl scouts in other countries, should be world wide darnit....I need my thin minnnts

oh god I am so so so jealous of you both for being able to have girlscout cookies. I want thin mints so bad I'd kill a puppy for a box at this point (not that that's a far stretch atm lol my puppy is driving me nuts). To bad they don't do girl scouts in other countries, should be world wide darnit....I need my thin minnnts

So now is a bad time to tell you I am biting into a thin mint as I type this? I have a whole sleeve right in front of me. It's sooooooooooooooooooo good. :haha:

So now is a bad time to tell you I am biting into a thin mint as I type this? I have a whole sleeve right in front of me. It's sooooooooooooooooooo good. :haha:

if there was karma....they will suddenly appear next to me and you shall be left with nothing *looks around* damn guess nu karma for meeee *criiies*

Nico82 are you staying team yellow?

Aiden187 I'd say boy based on the angle.

I haven't been on in a while. I've been sick with a awful sinus infection. I've caught up. I'm glad to everyone is doing well

My partner wants to wait until birth for the surprise, me....well I want to know :rofl:

But will probably get the sonographer to put the sex in a envelope and not seal it and take it home put somewhere safe and if we want to know we can look at it at our discretion. :thumbup:

Thin mints yummm!! I am waiting impatiently for them to come by my door but no such luck!! :(:(

On a related cravings note, I can't get enough of all fruit Popsicles! Reached in for another today, found a envelope of photos I got developed last week which apparently I stuck I'm the freezer upon return. Oops hahaha

mmm eating coco crispies at 12:30 at night....goodbye 10 lbs I lost in the beginning of the pregnancy

Manda will change your date later

Nico82 how cute

So just over 3 hours til scan and I didn't get to bed til gone midnight. And it's not quite 7 and I'm up feeling sick. Was up for hour at 3 feeling sick and a while at 5. I so nervous don't know of sickness is from that or pregnancy sickness

Hi, last week end I bought some travel bands, the ones that press an acupressure point, I don' t know if it is psychological but it helps A LOT, O actually went to the Chinese clinic to have a massage ( my upper back is hurting) and they told me that they do acupuncture for women with morning sickness in that point and it helps, so maybe you should give it a try, is not that I no longer have nausea but it is definitely better, less nausea during the day.

Hello All, Have any of you informed your employer in writing you are pregnant yet? Im not sure what to include or if its abit too early? What do you think? x

oh god i am so so so jealous of you both for being able to have girlscout cookies. I want thin mints so bad i'd kill a puppy for a box at this point (not that that's a far stretch atm lol my puppy is driving me nuts). To bad they don't do girl scouts in other countries, should be world wide darnit....i need my thin minnnts

cross the border! Lol

Hello All, Have any of you informed your employer in writing you are pregnant yet? Im not sure what to include or if its abit too early? What do you think? x

Nope. I probably won't till the end of May or until I can't hide it anymore (whichever comes first). I start a new job on March 1 and they do not know yet.

does anyone ever feel like something is wrong,im so paranoid and scared,ive been trying to find the heartbeat with a home doppler but cant find it,i heard it at my dr office.

JLMC, for me our system is a little unusual, as we are very informal. i work for the government, but our group is very family oriented, so I told my boss in person 2 weeks after I got my BFP... my husband on the other hand, he wrote his formal notice last week...

he included the following points:
- my due date
- my upcoming appointment dates that he will be attending
- a delivery plan that will put him out of the office the week of my due date (or the week after i deliver if i go early
- a request to meet to discuss work options for post-delivery

does anyone ever feel like something is wrong,im so paranoid and scared,ive been trying to find the heartbeat with a home doppler but cant find it,i heard it at my dr office.

I always remember that it's still early and the little beans swim around in there and play and can be difficult if they are turned the wrong way. I'm a really tiny person and I know about where my bean sits all the time and sometimes I still have issues.

Here is my 12 week scan. I measured ahead by two days again. I don't have any nub shots and I know skull theory is basically anyone's best guess but any guesses? (Sorry it's sideways!)

securedownload.jpg

Yep. I woke up at 3 am with some vague "bad feeling." Couldn't get back to sleep until 4 am. Looked for a heartbeat on my doppler this morning and couldn't find it. I went to the doctor's a week ago (and found the heartbeat at home last weekend), so I'm sure everything's fine.. but I am paranoid about something being wrong..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->