*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I always remember that it's still early and the little beans swim around in there and play and can be difficult if they are turned the wrong way. I'm a really tiny person and I know about where my bean sits all the time and sometimes I still have issues.

what do you mean "can be difficult"? you mean in terms of how you feel?

I'm twig sized also and can feel my lil goober most of the day, i feel like its starting to rise higher up out of my pelvis now, because i can't find the heartbeat vaginally anymore, and also because it feels like there is less room in my central region than there used to be. i am feeling like i have to breathe heavier (indicating there is more pressure on my lungs than before), and my urge to pee has increased 10 fold without drinking more water, meaning somethings pushing on my bladder now... the indigestion has started too... all these new things are probably normal but can't help but freak out about them

OperationBbyO lovely scan pic are they moving your due date?

My scan went well i got put back 4 days to 12+5 but still very happy new due date of 6th. Sonographer was a bit annoying as wouldn't give more than one picture, and dh really wanted his own and we also wanted one for the baby record book so bit upset about that. But baby went from sitting like in the picture to laying down. Looks so different to scan with chloe.

Attachments

• 12+5.jpg
    12+5.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 13
Ugh I've got to get my husband a man book for what to expect when we are expecting because everything is a crisis to him. Talked to him about ms, what a shit doctor why did they not get rid of it!! I have ligament pain from the baby growing...we shou ld go see a othopedic doctor....keep having to explain to him that it is normal and no pain no gain lol. He's calmed down a little today, been reading baby websites today, even sent me one on the proper side to sleep on *facepalms*

I sleep however i feel comfy, tbh i half lay on front. but slick out one leg at angle so i not putting much pressure on belly

Hehe yeah i tend to end up on my belly or in some wierd position via tons of pillows around me. I know he does it out of love, I just don't want him stressing during the pregnancy more then I am lol.

Yes deffo men can be so annoying at times, even if they have best intentions

It doesn't really matter how you sleep until you're further along anyway! For both my boys pregnancies, I slept on my belly! :haha: This one, I'm still sleeping on my belly! It's the most comfy for me, and doesn't do anything til baby is bigger anyhow!

A lot of the "unsafe" things they say in pregnancy are actually fine. I eat soft cheeses, deli meats, runny eggs, SUSHI! all the things they said you shouldn't eat... I ate! :haha:
I just think it has a lot to do on the quality of such foods etc and whether or not the sources you're getting it from are good/safe places! If you've never been sick from it before, it shouldn't be a problem during pregnancy IMO!

I always remember that it's still early and the little beans swim around in there and play and can be difficult if they are turned the wrong way. I'm a really tiny person and I know about where my bean sits all the time and sometimes I still have issues.

what do you mean "can be difficult"? you mean in terms of how you feel?

I'm twig sized also and can feel my lil goober most of the day, i feel like its starting to rise higher up out of my pelvis now, because i can't find the heartbeat vaginally anymore, and also because it feels like there is less room in my central region than there used to be. i am feeling like i have to breathe heavier (indicating there is more pressure on my lungs than before), and my urge to pee has increased 10 fold without drinking more water, meaning somethings pushing on my bladder now... the indigestion has started too... all these new things are probably normal but can't help but freak out about them

Meant to say "it" as in finding the heartbeat can be difficult if the baby is facing a certain direction, like to the back.

My wee one has moved out of my pelvis. I very much have a bump. It's small, but it's def there.

Meant to say "it" as in finding the heartbeat can be difficult if the baby is facing a certain direction, like to the back.

My wee one has moved out of my pelvis. I very much have a bump. It's small, but it's def there.

ahh ok pheww!! i read it and was like OMG is it dangerous for me to sit in certain squished up positions being so small like you??? hahaha im a bit of an over-reactor i guess its because in my mind, if something goes wrong, its my fault

quick! someone post something interesting! i have an hour left at work and i've run out of things to do!

here i'll start... has anyone used the intelligender kits from drug stores on past pregnancies? accurate or no?

quick! someone post something interesting! i have an hour left at work and i've run out of things to do!

here i'll start... has anyone used the intelligender kits from drug stores on past pregnancies? accurate or no?

I used it with my first. It was right. Predicted a boy and had a boy. Did it again this time and it said boy again. Will find out March 21st if it was right!!

I used it with my first. It was right. Predicted a boy and had a boy. Did it again this time and it said boy again. Will find out March 21st if it was right!!

Ooo. March 21? That's soon! How's exciting!

My gender scan will be April 17.

Ooo. March 21? That's soon! How's exciting!

My gender scan will be April 17.

I know!! I can't wait. Find out at 16 weeks! (3 weeks from tomorrow)! I'm getting to find out so soon pretty much because I have the most awesome doctor ever!! Seriously, he is the best. He lets me do whatever I want/ask and I even have his personal cell number if I ever need him. I've never had to call him for anything though. Even with my first pregnancy.
The reason why he's so good to me is bc I'm a nurse and I took care of one of his really good friends when he died. And he always has thanked me for taking good care of his friend. So he basically told me that he'll do whatever I want (within reason of course). LOVE him! :)

At what point are the levels to high for a pregnancy test

I used intelligender for all of my viable pregnancys so far. It was right for DS1 and DS2. Its predicitng girl for this one....although i feel like thats not in the cards for me :( but i really really hope im wrong! My scan is in 16 days. Cant wait!!!!

I can't wait for yours either Steph!!! I think I'm more excited for yours than mine :rofl:

I would probably do one of those gender urine tests but I've never seen them in stores around here....

Hey everyone sorry I have been kinda MIA school has been kicking my butt but I wanted to post this most recent scan I got yesterday

Our little jelly bean had a heart beat of 162!
Find out what were having April 4th

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
At what point are the levels to high for a pregnancy test

The hook effect happens around 7-8 weeks I think. Why would you want to take a hpt? The reality is that even if a pregnant person would miscarry (that's the only reason a confirmed pregnant woman would continue to want to test, I assume), your hCG levels would stay high enough to test positive for quite a while. Plus, in mmc, your body "thinks" it's still pregnant so it continues to produce hCG. Either way, HPTs aren't a good indication for miscarriage or healthy pregnancy past 8 weeks.

My levels were dropping around 7 weeks and I was scaring the piss out of myself continuing to test, but despite the fading lines, my ultrasound at 8 wks showed healthy lil bean, so I quit poasing cuz all it did was worry me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->