*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I used intelligender for all of my viable pregnancys so far. It was right for DS1 and DS2. Its predicitng girl for this one....although i feel like thats not in the cards for me :( but i really really hope im wrong! My scan is in 16 days. Cant wait!!!!

Ive heae d if it says boy then its most likely accurate, bc it test lvl of testosterone, but if it says girl it may be inaccurate if your lil man just hasn't produced the testosterone yet

My levels were dropping around 7 weeks and I was scaring the piss out of myself continuing to test, but despite the fading lines, my ultrasound at 8 wks showed healthy lil bean, so I quit poasing cuz all it did was worry me

I must be a TTC weirdo b/c I refused to test until BBT told me I was pregnant and then I refused to POAS more than once. Now I have this big stockpile of test. :haha: I'm going to give them to a TTC friend next time I see her.

Is it weird that I'm not stressing or obsessing over every little detail about my first pregnancy? I've been getting some strange reactions when people ask me questions and I'm not making a huge deal about every twinge or cramp. I dunno, I just think stressing and obsessing is unnecessary and there's not much point to it. I'm not the type that likes it when people make a big deal about me (wedding was a challenge).

I have to admit, at first I was obsessing, but I got over it really quickly.

I had a gentic ultrasound on tuseday baby is 12 weeks and babys healthy mostly my cerivic is closed and thats just so revilling to hear thank god

LadyL how exciting to find out sex

Guppy051708 isn't it kinda scary to think we almost at stage where gender is start to be able to be told?

smonty27 lovely scan picture, and yay for knowing when you will hopefully find out. i have to wait for a letter to come through with my 20 week scan. I dont see why they dont just book at 12 week as only like 1 day a week we can go :dohh:

AnakeRose hope scan goes well

massoma8489 glad your ultrasound went well :D

Even thought we aint finding out I done gender guess just to see peoples opinions https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1756315-dating-scan-picture-gender-guess.html

A pic from my 12wk scan, nuchal length was 1.2cm, supposedly anything below 3cm is normal... 5.2cm CRL right now, feeling good!! i got an awesome 4d video of him/her sucking its little thumb and am loving today!!

https://i.imgur.com/5R9qp0n.jpg?1

Nice Pics Ladies!
Mum2C I couldnt see a nub but thinking girl.
Kali I have an inkling your's is a girl as there is a clear nub..however I am hopeless at it so take it with a grain of salt haha

I got all my genetic blood tests back and bubs is all healthy which is fantastic. It was the first time I got them due to my age.

I have my 20 week scan booked which was done at my 12 week scan plus I have my first midwife appointment next wed. All becoming very real now!

Mum2Micah no no nub just for fun on either skull or just based on people's 12 week pics as i heard people say 12 week scans can often look different for different sex

Great scan photos MTC, Smonty and Kaili :thumbup:

Good news Massoma :flower:

My last scan with the EPU, have now been discharged :happydance: baby was yawning :haha: then started to bounce around, so cute!! Waiting on a consultant appointment with the hospital I will be giving birth at, need to contact the midwife for that as I haven't heard anything and I should have had it by now. My next scan is at 20 weeks then will have a scan every 4 weeks after that. I was really nervous today with being discharged but I am so happy :flower:

Attachments

• Our baby moo bean 13.jpg
    Our baby moo bean 13.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
Hey all! Had my first prenatal and ultrasound yesterday. :) It went very well, baby is looking good and did a little dancing for mommy and daddy too!
Can you please change my due date to September 22 please? Baby was measuring a few days ahead of my dates so I'm going to go with the 22nd due date, thanks!

Scan today went really well! No signs of down syndrome. Baby was super active with a HB of 159bpm. It was waving it's little arms around and kicking up a storm. My mom came with me today and took a few photos with her cell phone.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130228_125737_zps5b57f895.jpg

Great scan photos MTC, Smonty and Kaili :thumbup:

Good news Massoma :flower:

My last scan with the EPU, have now been discharged :happydance: baby was yawning :haha: then started to bounce around, so cute!! Waiting on a consultant appointment with the hospital I will be giving birth at, need to contact the midwife for that as I haven't heard anything and I should have had it by now. My next scan is at 20 weeks then will have a scan every 4 weeks after that. I was really nervous today with being discharged but I am so happy :flower:

So happy 4 u I did my scan and she gave me a cd that recorded how baby was grabing a foot hosptials r depressing dont about any one else or maybe I stayed there for tooo long with my baby girl. By the time u know it were going to be in our 30 weeks omg I cant wait

Scan today went really well! No signs of down syndrome. Baby was super active with a HB of 159bpm. It was waving it's little arms around and kicking up a storm. My mom came with me today and took a few photos with her cell phone.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130228_125737_zps5b57f895.jpg

2cute happy every thing good for u

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/1D9063FC-A26F-4126-B2D1-C29FCE856865-203-00000017A716193A_zpse07933a5.jpg

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/44AB2F25-4414-49E9-8C52-73B6500589A1-203-000000171A01E96D_zpse332d790.jpg

Manda will change your date later

Nico82 how cute

So just over 3 hours til scan and I didn't get to bed til gone midnight. And it's not quite 7 and I'm up feeling sick. Was up for hour at 3 feeling sick and a while at 5. I so nervous don't know of sickness is from that or pregnancy sickness

Wow, scan central! Congrats ladies on the beautiful scans!! Those are some adorable looking little babies :)

I have a question for you all. Does anyone's uterus feel sore/mildly achy? I feel like I can feel my uterus when I'm walking around and if I press on it it's slightly sore. Just wondering if this was normal or if I should ask my ob about it.

So, I had the maternit21 test done. My results were all negative:happydance: the test is suppose to give gender, but mine was inconclusive...boo. I'm thinking of having a gender scan in two weeks. I can't stand the wait.

Everyone's ultrasounds are so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->