*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Manda will change your date later

Nico82 how cute

So just over 3 hours til scan and I didn't get to bed til gone midnight. And it's not quite 7 and I'm up feeling sick. Was up for hour at 3 feeling sick and a while at 5. I so nervous don't know of sickness is from that or pregnancy sickness

Wow, scan central! Congrats ladies on the beautiful scans!! Those are some adorable looking little babies :)

I have a question for you all. Does anyone's uterus feel sore/mildly achy? I feel like I can feel my uterus when I'm walking around and if I press on it it's slightly sore. Just wondering if this was normal or if I should ask my ob about it.

I have been feeling something similar, but not sure if it is normal. Mine isnt really sore, but I do feel pressure when I press on it.

My baby has moved up into my abdomen so I'm now feeling more pressure in my stomach than before. I mostly feel it if I try to lie on my stomach.

fixed it!! he/ she is sucking their thumb
https://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p482/faeazar1991/thumbsucking.jpg

It's 2 am and I can't sleep. Insomnia in pregnancy may be my most detested symptom..:growlmad:

On a positive note, oh hey, baby is a plum now!! 12 weeks today! :happydance:

super cute scan pics ladies

good luck emmy:flower:

my tummy has popped up last few days, its also giving me aches, and making me pee a million times a day! lol

Can any of you ladies possibly give me some calming words? I just found out yesterday I am blood type A-, hubby is getting tested today but he's pure chinese so I am quite certain he is a + blood type. The docs want me to get the rhogam shot at 28 weeks and again immediately after birth. They said it wont harm the baby during pregnancy but I cant help but worry. Has anyone had the shot during pregnancy? Or had complications from being rh-? Any personal experiences would be appreciated. I am really freaking out that I will be to blame if something goes wrong but I really have no idea what to expect...

One of my close friends had the same issue. Her baby was perfectly fine! The shots I believe don't really have any problems that go with them, at least not for her or her daughter

Can any of you ladies possibly give me some calming words? I just found out yesterday I am blood type A-, hubby is getting tested today but he's pure chinese so I am quite certain he is a + blood type. The docs want me to get the rhogam shot at 28 weeks and again immediately after birth. They said it wont harm the baby during pregnancy but I cant help but worry. Has anyone had the shot during pregnancy? Or had complications from being rh-? Any personal experiences would be appreciated. I am really freaking out that I will be to blame if something goes wrong but I really have no idea what to expect...

The shots are very safe. They not only protect this baby, but majorly with next pregnancy. Because once your blood and baby blood mixes during delivery your body will build antibodies against rh+. So without the shot you'll have a high risk of miscarriage with each future pregnancy. Please try to not worry. You and your little one will be fine.

kaili I'm rh- hunni. I had to have a shot at 28 weeks, then after birth when it was confirmed chloe had dh's blood group. I also had extra shot at around 16 weeks but only because i had a bleed. It shouldn't cause any problems. It's came be that a serious problem or i wouldn't be allowed a home birth with it x

I just accepted a job that starts a month prior to my due date. I told the boss when I accepted. She is a friend of mine and knew I was trying so wasn't terribly surprised. However, after the obligatory "congratulations," she just said she'd get back to be about whether or not it would be a problem for the clinic after speaking with the rest of the employees. Now I'm worried they'll rescind the offer. I have been sort of counting on this job as my current one ends the end of July when I graduate from graduate school. Now I'm worried...

I just accepted a job that starts a month prior to my due date. I told the boss when I accepted. She is a friend of mine and knew I was trying so wasn't terribly surprised. However, after the obligatory "congratulations," she just said she'd get back to be about whether or not it would be a problem for the clinic after speaking with the rest of the employees. Now I'm worried they'll rescind the offer. I have been sort of counting on this job as my current one ends the end of July when I graduate from graduate school. Now I'm worried...

Read up on the employment standards in your area. They can't rescind an offer if you're pregnant from what I understand. It's considered discrimination.

RH- shot. I dont have RH factor but plenty of women i know do. The shot is easy peasy and they never had issues with it and their LOs are perfect. Im usually the natural crunchy type and dont like to take meds (even when im not pregnant!), but based on the readings ive done about the shot, i would not hesitate to get it if i were Rh- :nope: It's one of those things that the benefits outweigh the risk. (and really the risk isn't much). As some PPs alluded to, its more about for your next pregnancy. Bc if for some reason the blood types mix and it gets into your system, (which it probably will!), then the next pregnancy your body will create antibodys (a protective factor to you), and that can cause many complications with your NEXT baby. (and of course there are risks right after giving birth too, if you dont get the shot). I would def. get it if i were RH-

Thanks for all the replies about the Rhogam shots... I am one of those people who hates taking meds and getting shots... I don't even like taking benadryl now that I am pregnant even though it clears up my sinuses!! I am def going to do it, because I don't even think my husband even has a recessive negative at all, and we do want one or two more kids after this one so ill do whats best for them :)

A still from the video they gave me. So in love with its little ear and its little nose and fingers and knee and really all of it I cant stand how great it makes me feel! (First timer alert!)

https://i.imgur.com/5INIjmM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->