*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

We have told no one!

Literally only.me and OH know although he would quite happily tell the world! Were waiting til 12 weeks! X

I am not cramping, but keep getting a feeling of pressure or like someone has blown a balloon up inside me.

My mum told me before I knew :haha: DH told his mum but they are the only ones who know. With DD we told everyone straight away but I want to keep this one to.ourselves for a bit.

I plan to babywear with this one :flower: I didn't with my daughter and wish I had as I really think it would have helped her colic. I'm a bit of a hippy mumma anyway, I'm still breastfeeding/cosleeping. Not a choice I would have made beforehand but well, when it comes down to it you really just go with what works and I wouldn't have it any other way now. I love snuggles!

plutosblue i want to baby wear this time too. and deffo breastfed i loved breast feeding my daughter i loved the bond it gave us

I've been FT cloth bumming for a year and part time since Daisy was about 6 weeks old. I wore her a lot as a newborn as we were packing to move, I was BF-ing her in the sling as I collapsed furniture in the house lol at 5 weeks old. Unfortunately the stress took hold and I ended up giving up combi feeding at 4 months :( we EBF for a week until we had to drive around the country to look for houses and I just didn't have time. Next time I will!! We don't carry any more, she doesn't like it now that she can walk, so we just let her walk then pop her in the stroller.

Already looking at newborn fluff even though OH isn't keen on cloth for the early days :(

Still feeling really crampy but got another bfp this morning so I'm starting to believe its real and not a fluke!

Don't worry emmy my cramping is worse than af cramping its horrible, but i'm guessing baby is nestling nice and deep or that my uterus is slowly stretching ready for the big baby it will hold

Don't worry about cramping, I'm more worried I'm not having any :rofl:

I was going to cloth bum last time but I barely keep on top of the washing as it is! :rofl:

I have major cramps today! So much so i keep running to the loo just to check!

I dont remember this from my MC so hoping its a great sign! X

that's what i keep doing babydevil and worrying until i see its just normal cm there :haha:

Hi all :)

happy new year.

I woke this morning with:

* heartburn
* nausea
* aching legs
* slight cramping

but I don't mind :)

how you feeling today?

Brightstarshi :welcome: you seem to have quite a lot all at once poor you.

Do you have a round edd for front page?

I woke up feeling hungry but too sick to eat :dohh:

Our babies are due this year :happydance:

I'm the same with the af type cramps, I also had a teeny bit of pale brown CM 3 days ago which freaked me out! But I'm on progesterone pessaries and I was warned that they irritate the cervix and can cause spotting - thankfully I've only had that tiny bit and nothing since. I'm feeling quite a few symptoms (nausea on empty stomach, cramps, achey back, sore BBs) but again, a lot of these are probably due to the progesterone support I'm on. I would love to snuggle up with my hot water bottle but have been advised against this - apparently too much heat is bad for the uterus/bean.

We've told our immediate family and my work colleagues know too (we're a close knit department and they all knew we were going through IVF as I needed help getting lessons covered for all my scans during stims). Not sure how many people we would have told if we hadn't been doing IVF; it's worrying me how many people will end up knowing if things go wrong! :shrug:

Scholesy a warm but not hot bath has been working wonders for my cramps and as long as its warm not hot not dangerous for bean :D
And brown is old blood so it isn't worry hunni especially if its only spotting

I think in your sistuation it's hard for people not to know. Try and think positive hunni :hugs:

Ooooh thanks mummytochloe, I'll try a warm bath today :thumbup:

Don't mean to sound patronising, but for those who might not know what babywearing is, here is a picture

View attachment 541337

you can do lots of different carries and even breastfeed in them, I think they are amazeballs. Although I know they are not for everyone

I did baby wearing with first son, love it!!! I have 3 slings

Don't mean to sound patronising, but for those who might not know what babywearing is, here is a picture

View attachment 541337

you can do lots of different carries and even breastfeed in them, I think they are amazeballs. Although I know they are not for everyone

dunno how i missed this post that looks so cool are they easy to use?

My mum told me before I knew :haha: DH told his mum but they are the only ones who know. With DD we told everyone straight away but I want to keep this one to.ourselves for a bit.

I plan to babywear with this one :flower: I didn't with my daughter and wish I had as I really think it would have helped her colic. I'm a bit of a hippy mumma anyway, I'm still breastfeeding/cosleeping. Not a choice I would have made beforehand but well, when it comes down to it you really just go with what works and I wouldn't have it any other way now. I love snuggles!

I did co sleeping too and breasted til my son Woz 2. Wat a coincidence nobody else I know did this I felt a little different but never once thought they or I was wrong we each have our own ways

Mum to chloe my cramps have been worse than af ones, died down a bit now. I know I keep thinking I will see spotting. I feel bad too as drank a bit before I knew i was pregnant and thought i was out as had just been referred to fertility clinic and then for some stupid reason last night i had a spoonful of brandy cream with my pudding, I feel guilty and regretting it now... !!!

Mum to chloe my cramps have been worse than af ones, died down a bit now. I know I keep thinking I will see spotting. I feel bad too as drank a bit before I knew i was pregnant and thought i was out as had just been referred to fertility clinic and then for some stupid reason last night i had a spoonful of brandy cream with my pudding, I feel guilty and regretting it now... !!!

thank you.

they seem to be getting worse i'm trying to stay calm right now and not panic.

Don't worry about the drink i got married when pregnant with dd and had a small glass of champagne

Don't worry when I was pg with DD I had no clue, went out for lunch and was bought a drink, I ended up asleep in the back of the car it was so strong but my daughter is fine! Someone told me at that early stage it won't get "passed" on anyway to bubs! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->