*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Yay! Buying the crib today! Babies R Us has the one I wanted on for $213.99 :D

That's a fantastic price! especially for Toys-r-us!

We're looking for a bed for DS as he's still sleeping in the toddler bed (converted from crib)

Good luck with the job Kiss08!! Hope everything works out in your favour.

Kaili lovely pic

Aneka yay for crib.

Dd is going into adult single at weekend been in toddler bed for about a year. So we can convert toddler bed back into cot for baby as have matching changing table extension for it

I heard back from the employer today and she said all is a go! I'll be starting August 12th, due September 13th, and I'll take 6 weeks of maternity leave. Four day a week position with benefits. I'm hoping to work it out so that baby won't have to go to daycare until after New Years. He/she would be 3.5 months then.

Must be in the water! We just got DS1 a single bed (upgrade from his convertible crib). I'm anxious to see how he does, but i think he will get a much better sleep!

Question to you moms with older kids.....when did y'all transition your kid from crib to toddler bed? My mom thinks I'll have jack in his toddler bed by the time this baby is born. (He'll be just over 18 mo old then). But I was thinking he'd still be in his crib? Frankly, I'm scared at the thought of switching him. I like the fact that he's confined at night and can't get up and hurt himself in the middle of the night.

We move my oldest son (now 3) into a regular twin bed at 1 yr. I just put rails up around it. We had issues with him getting up/out of bed, but he would fall asleep on the floor, and I'd transfer him into his bed once I went to bed. :shrug: we have no issues with him now.

My youngest son (18 months) is in a crib right now, but we'll be moving him to a regular twin bed this week once hubby comes home. I plan on putting the rails up and trying to "babyproof" his room as best as I can - I'll be using the baby monitor on YDS because he's a lot more mischevious then ODS. I'm a bit nervous about YDS, but we need to have the crib for this baby (not for a long time mind you lol) but I want to transition him to a regular bed, and then into the other room with his brother on bunk beds before babe gets here, so YDS doesn't feel kicked out of his room/bed etc!

Best of luck!

my 20 month old is in a crib now and we will transition him into his toddler bed in june when we move he will be just over 2. I'm nervous for the same reason but the new baby will be getting his crib and I want to get him used to his bed before the baby comes

OK u guys upgrade on my preg. LOL

WENT to the fetal miternily docter today because of my history of miscarge and premuture delivery. WELL kinda scared he said so far so good but he recommended cirklog with progstrin shots. I really dont want to get a sirklog im scared of the 5 percent chance of miscarge. DOES any one have had a history of dialating early . I m not dailated so far but has any one had a history like me and only went with the shots and did fine let me know ladies thanks i will try to keep up with the club lol

Great scan photos MTC, Smonty and Kaili :thumbup:

Good news Massoma :flower:

My last scan with the EPU, have now been discharged :happydance: baby was yawning :haha: then started to bounce around, so cute!! Waiting on a consultant appointment with the hospital I will be giving birth at, need to contact the midwife for that as I haven't heard anything and I should have had it by now. My next scan is at 20 weeks then will have a scan every 4 weeks after that. I was really nervous today with being discharged but I am so happy :flower:

So happy 4 u I did my scan and she gave me a cd that recorded how baby was grabing a foot hosptials r depressing dont about any one else or maybe I stayed there for tooo long with my baby girl. By the time u know it were going to be in our 30 weeks omg I cant wait

Thank you :flower: Pleased your scan went well too, cute how it was grabbing its foot :)

Lots of other lovely scans getting posted too :thumbup:

A student just came into my office suite (not even my office, but a nearby one) with the STRONGEST perfume EVER! Except no one notices by me. Ahhhh! This sensitivity to smells is killing me.

Ugh, chinese food I had for lunch is not sitting well in my stomach :(

Thank god it's the weekend! Not that I got a lie in as kids up at 7 as usual but at least no work!

Our boys stayed out last night, so I slept from 10 til7 this morning, I feel like a new woman!! I am going to get the cleaning done before they come home so I can spend some non shouty time with them! Happy Saturday everyone!

Love the weekend! Even though I've spent the last hour clearing! And loads still to do! Going to a fun day later with the kids :)

DS went into a bed at 16 months due to.him climbing out of his cot! :dohh: hes been fine (hes 3 now)

feeling more human the past few days which is an improvement! x

I came down with a serious sinus infection last night. Ive been clogged in my cheeks, ears, forehead, and nose for the past 20 hours. Leaking a constant flow of clear watery goo from both nostrils since I went to bed and its so irritating (physically AND emotionally) because I couldn't sleep more than 10 minutes at a time. Theres a mine-field of tissues on my bed and nightstand and i think im slowly losing my mind. I tried to neti pot but am so congested that the water wouldnt even go thru and im pretty sure it leaked into my ear. Doc called me back and said tylenol sinus is safe. Have any of you ladies had sinus issues?? And if so how did you treat?

kaili- I've got a major cold at the moment and all I've been able to do is keep on top of my runny nose really! I have found that a small dose of Calpol helped when the pressure got particularly bad! I'm going to try Olbas oil or similar tonight to hopefully relieve some of the congestion but I'm not sure if I can tolerate the smell! Tylenol is paracetamol, right? In which case it's absolutely fine to use during pregnancy! I can understand why you'd be nervous about using it though- I hate medicating whilst I'm pregnant! :dohh:

I'm so excited for Monday! In less than 48 hours I'll know for certain that everything's all right this pregnancy! I'm positive anyway as I have no reason to believe that there's anything wrong but it'll be such a relief to know that all is well and also to be given a firm due date! Also, Tanwen's so cute when she sees scan pictures so I can't wait to see her face Monday!:cloud9:

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"