*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Kaili its ok to have paracetamol but you shouldn't have any decongestants. I got prescribed antibiotics to clear the infection.

Kaili its ok to have paracetamol but you shouldn't have any decongestants. I got prescribed antibiotics to clear the infection.

i called my OB and shes the one who told me to take the Tylenol Sinus, the box says to take two, but paranoid as I am, I'm going to just take one and see if it helps a little at all (if it doesn't I'll just deal with it and let it run its course)

i tried neti potting again today and was able to get two full pots through and it seems to have helped temporarily... this is gross, but Ive been sitting here with a spoon and when I start leaking I just spoon it into a measuring cup, sorry if TMI but i've gotten almost a half a cup since 5 hours ago (and my faceache and headache seem to be lessening), so if I keep at this for the rest of the day, it might just clear up on its own without having to take the meds... though now i can see why i've had such a raging headache... i dont know how all this even fit inside my head

i get super paranoid about drugs even when the docs say they are safe since i am pregnant, and i think the stress of worrying about "what if it hurts my lil bean" is far worse than the physical suffering I'm experiencing due to the infection, which is why i've just been letting it happen

Yeah I'm paranoid too. It's awful being bunged up tho :( I used a saline spray too. Not as good as a sinus spray but at least helps a bit.

Mummy I forgot to ask when you have a sec can you change my due date to sep 13? Thx

I am so annoyed with this constant and intense hunger. I try to eat well but when I need to eat every hour, I just run out of (or can't stand to even think about eating any more) healthy snacks. I'm never satisfied and am terrified about gaining a ton of weight. It's taking my DH longer than expected to bring home lunch and I feel like I'm going to explode. I get mad when I'm hungry so now that I'm hungry all the freaking time I'm always irritable, too! I want to be cute pregnant, not fat pregnant, dang it!

Kiss I'm the same :( I put on weight over Xmas and then got my bfp. Weighed 58.6 at the time of my bfp in early jan and now weigh 62. I'm only 1.58m so short!

Yup, I've put on 15lbs since my wedding in October. :( Most of it happened over the holidays, at least 10lbs of it happened between Thanksgiving and New Years Eve. Lol.

REALLY irritated with my sinus infection right now. I decided against the tylenol cold and just took a regular tylenol instead to keep fever down. Normally I don't act like such a baby because I just drug myself up with whatever we have to get rid of the symptoms but I can't do that now!!! Arggghh

finally was able to leave the apartment today and hang out with my husband. I feel like a real human again

finally was able to leave the apartment today and hang out with my husband. I feel like a real human again

Lol I seem to be the opposite. I am feeling sorry for my husband (as wonderful as he is) because I got sick for first time yesterday and I have been bed ridden and he has been waiting on me hand and foot.

And congrats babydevil!! Always a great feeling hearing the HB, I heard it vaginally for a couple weeks but baby has risen into my abdomen and I am in a period where I cant find it vaginally or abdominally anymore. Gonna wait til 14 weeks and try again

Lol I seem to be the opposite. I am feeling sorry for my husband (as wonderful as he is) because I got sick for first time yesterday and I have been bed ridden and he has been waiting on me hand and foot.

yeah I was like that for the last month, I was in confined to bedrest and my husband was doing everything for me. the MS finally is letting up, I only dry heave every once in a while now

I think I'm feeling slightly more human this last few days. I've still got the cold I've had for weeks, it comes and goes, but I don't think I'm quite as exhausted as I was. I am very faddy with foods, but I do think I'm not feeling quite so horrible.
Am hoping for a better day with the three terrors today, the big two were especially naughty in their return from the in laws yesterday, I am hoping a good nights sleep has sorted them out! Fingers crossed!

It's a rubbish weather day today which means staying stuck at home apart from lunch when we are going to a party at McDonalds. Thank god it's literally across the road!

Is it generally warm over there Maybebaby? Do you just get the odd bad day?

i called my OB and shes the one who told me to take the Tylenol Sinus, the box says to take two, but paranoid as I am, I'm going to just take one and see if it helps a little at all (if it doesn't I'll just deal with it and let it run its course)

i tried neti potting again today and was able to get two full pots through and it seems to have helped temporarily... this is gross, but Ive been sitting here with a spoon and when I start leaking I just spoon it into a measuring cup, sorry if TMI but i've gotten almost a half a cup since 5 hours ago (and my faceache and headache seem to be lessening), so if I keep at this for the rest of the day, it might just clear up on its own without having to take the meds... though now i can see why i've had such a raging headache... i dont know how all this even fit inside my head

i get super paranoid about drugs even when the docs say they are safe since i am pregnant, and i think the stress of worrying about "what if it hurts my lil bean" is far worse than the physical suffering I'm experiencing due to the infection, which is why i've just been letting it happen

Sorry to hear so many of you are not feeling well. :flower: I'm bunged up but not as sick as many of you. I'm intrigued... What is neti potting???!!

Is it generally warm over there Maybebaby? Do you just get the odd bad day?

When it rains it pours here but it's not as cold as uk. Never snows. The temp now is 14 deg. Summer it gets up to mid/high 30s!

Just found HB on Doppler again :D its getting easier to find now!!! 164bpm!

Sorry to hear so many of you are not feeling well. :flower: I'm bunged up but not as sick as many of you. I'm intrigued... What is neti potting???!!

Its when you take a container full of sterile lukewarm salt water and pour it in one nostril of your nose and let it drain out the other nostril. Sounds gross but I have serious sinus problems and sometimes its the only thing that will allow me to breathe freely for an hour or so

I think I'm finally starting to feel like a human again. I haven't had any stomach issues today (knock on wood). Down to 1 diclectin pill a day if I need it. Still haven't heard my baby's heart beat yet. Dr couldn't find it at my last appointment, but I'm sure she'll find it this time.

Nervous about starting a new job tomorrow. They don't know I'm pregnant yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->