*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I think I'm finally starting to feel like a human again. I haven't had any stomach issues today (knock on wood). Down to 1 diclectin pill a day if I need it. Still haven't heard my baby's heart beat yet. Dr couldn't find it at my last appointment, but I'm sure she'll find it this time.

Nervous about starting a new job tomorrow. They don't know I'm pregnant yet.

Glad you're feeling better! When's your next appt?

I think I'm finally starting to feel like a human again. I haven't had any stomach issues today (knock on wood). Down to 1 diclectin pill a day if I need it. Still haven't heard my baby's heart beat yet. Dr couldn't find it at my last appointment, but I'm sure she'll find it this time.

Nervous about starting a new job tomorrow. They don't know I'm pregnant yet.

Glad you're feeling better! When's your next appt?

Current theory is next thursday, but I don't know what my work schedule is yet so I may have to cancel and reschedule.

I'm struggling with the decision to work 3 or 4 days after I return to work after maternity leave (6 weeks). The 4 day would mean benefits (health insurance, paid vacation/holidays) and the 3 day has no benefits. I'm supposed to let my boss know tomorrow what I want to do. I thought I was sure about what I wanted to do but now I'm second guessing myself. Anyone have any thoughts/input??

Anake good luck with the new job!

Kiss personally I'd go with the 4 day plan coz of the benefits. I work full time. It can be tough but its doable! Go with what your heart says!

Hi all!
Just to let you all know that my scan went really well! Baby was fast asleep but decided to give us a lovely wave part way through and their heart was beating beautifully! :cloud9: I've been put back 5 days so I'm 12 weeks exactly today and my new due date is 16th September! Not too bothered though as baby's perfectly happy and that's what counts! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

Hi all!
Just to let you all know that my scan went really well! Baby was fast asleep but decided to give us a lovely wave part way through and their heart was beating beautifully! :cloud9: I've been put back 5 days so I'm 12 weeks exactly today and my new due date is 16th September! Not too bothered though as baby's perfectly happy and that's what counts! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

THATS wat matters the most health and perfect in every moms eyes so happy for you hun every thong went well it become stress free when u know everythings gona be alrit as for me so far so good happy that everythings running smoth

Can you move me to the 2nd please as I got put forward a week when I had my 12 week scan! Xx

GOT a ultrra sound app. ON the 15 of march to mesure my ceric

So I accepted the four day position today. I'm excited to start making some definite plans. Start date is August 12th so that I can work one month before I take off on maternity leave. I've already started calling daycares. That's so crazy to think about.

In other exciting news, today is the first day in probably six weeks that I did not need to take a nap!! Yay for second trimester!!!

My sinus infection is finally gone!!

This morning I had a weird experience in the shower. It wasn't a really hot shower, but since I was sick I didnt wash or brush my hair for 3 days and spent quite a while in the shower with my arms above my head combing out the knots, near the end of my shower, my heartbeat rose and I got a little dizzy and my ears started ringing...

Any of you had similar experiences? It was similar to what I sometimes experience when I stand up too fast, but it lasted about 30-45 full seconds and the ear ringing seemed to deafen my ability to hear for a few minutes after the diziness went away? Think I just had a massive sudden blood pressure drop?

My sinus infection is finally gone!!

This morning I had a weird experience in the shower. It wasn't a really hot shower, but since I was sick I didnt wash or brush my hair for 3 days and spent quite a while in the shower with my arms above my head combing out the knots, near the end of my shower, my heartbeat rose and I got a little dizzy and my ears started ringing...

Any of you had similar experiences? It was similar to what I sometimes experience when I stand up too fast, but it lasted about 30-45 full seconds and the ear ringing seemed to deafen my ability to hear for a few minutes after the diziness went away? Think I just had a massive sudden blood pressure drop?

Could be part of your sinus infection. Whenever I get a head cold my ears ring. Since your arms were above your head for so long, it may have affected your blood pressure. I get a sudden ringing in my ears and everything goes muffled periodically. I'm used to it though because it's happened my whole life.

Yea, I was having a hard ti.e describing it but you did it perfectly. Ringing then muffled. Apparently its normal.

Yall getting cramps in your uterus these days? New development for me its right where bean is sitting

anybody else paranoid about DTD or is it just me?

Me: Can you measure the circumference of my head?
DH: (while measuring my head) Is this another one of those gender prediction things?
Me: No.
DH: Is it some test to see how much your vagina will have to stretch?
Me: WHAT?! No!
DH: Then what's it for?
Me: So I know what size to buy my graduation cap, weirdo.
DH: Well.. I just assumed it was baby related..

Maaaaybe I talk about my pregnancy too much with DH!

Me: Can you measure the circumference of my head?
DH: (while measuring my head) Is this another one of those gender prediction things?
Me: No.
DH: Is it some test to see how much your vagina will have to stretch?
Me: WHAT?! No!
DH: Then what's it for?
Me: So I know what size to buy my graduation cap, weirdo.
DH: Well.. I just assumed it was baby related..

Maaaaybe I talk about my pregnancy too much with DH!

Oh that is just too funny! :rofl:

Hi everyone,

I am so confused with the conversion of weeks to months, how do you count months? And the other confusion I have is that all the apps, books, websites say something different regarding the beginning of 2nd trimester, is it the 1rst day of week 13 or the first day of week 14?

Hi everyone,

I am so confused with the conversion of weeks to months, how do you count months? And the other confusion I have is that all the apps, books, websites say something different regarding the beginning of 2nd trimester, is it the 1rst day of week 13 or the first day of week 14?

i always hear first day of week 13, but idk for sure, all the books my doctor gave me with schedule trackers have dividers between week 12 and week 13 (3 different company's books) so I'm assuming its relatively accurate? idk

Hi everyone,

Months in pregnancy is dumb. Haha. If you consider a month four weeks, then you're pregnant 10 months. If you're trying to go by nine months, you can't use weeks, you have to use calendar months. So for example, my LMP was dec 7 so since its march 5 I'm nearly 3 months pregnant (I'll be three months march 7) yet will be nearly 13 weeks pregnant. At my due date of sept 13, I'll be nine months, one week pregnant.

Regarding the end of first tri, if you use logic, you could divide 40 weeks by three and get 13 weeks 3 days. I think that's why some books say 13 and some say 14 - they don't want to have something happen mid-week so they pick one or the other. For me, I have chosen to use drop in miscarriage rate and reduction of symptoms for my definition of the end of first tri. That's 12 weeks. I'm 12.5 weeks and consider myself second tri because I don't want to wait anymore to get out of first tri!! Everyone defines it differently though, even medical professionals.

Okay, long answer but I hope all that makes sense!

Had my 12 week scan yesterday!!!

Here's a link to the pics....care to make a gender guess?? :D

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nder-guesses-12w-ultrasound-do-you-think.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->