*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

i wont venture to guess because if i did it would be based on eenie meenie miney mo lol, im so terrible at the gender guesses.

Had my 12 week scan yesterday!!!

Here's a link to the pics....care to make a gender guess?? :D

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nder-guesses-12w-ultrasound-do-you-think.html

Cute pics! I'm guessing boy:blue:

Here's my scan pic! Was put forward from 19th to 8th! Baby measured 7.1cm crown to rump! Any gender guesses welcome!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 8
Kaili I get faint getting out the bath.

I usually don't but yesterday, after my bath, I tried making some cupcakes. I was standing in the kitchen for two minutes before feeling faint. I sat down for five minutes, tried again, and still felt faint. Took a 20 minute break and then I was good to go! I guess I usually just lay on the couch or go to bed after a hot bath but this was the first time I noticed any real effects of it.

Here's my scan pic! Was put forward from 19th to 8th! Baby measured 7.1cm crown to rump! Any gender guesses welcome!

eenie meenie miney mo, catch a tiger by its toe. if he hollers let him go, eenie meenie miney mo. my mom says to pick the very best one and you are not it.

i got girl.

but seriously, im guessing on the shape of its head it may be a girl, looks exactly like the shape my friends baby had at 12 weeks and she's a girl

Dr is 80% sure we are on team PINK!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 12
It's a high risk dr, they have awesome equipment. He's never wrong. He told me at 14 weeks kendon was a boy with no doubt.

Scan today went well, now measuring at 12+2 so due 15th September. Baby wriggling and kicking, am sure I felt one of them too. Was a fab lady who did it, so pleased!! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2
I also am loving all the scan pics and hearing you talk about seeing your babies, hope everyone is well? Today the nausea came back thankfully I managed not to be sick but the heaving didnt help much :( x

My nausea has come back too! Haven't been sick in 2 weeks and last couple of days keep having to choke down the vomit! UGH!

My nausea has come back too! Haven't been sick in 2 weeks and last couple of days keep having to choke down the vomit! UGH!

ouch I feel for you, all last night if I layed down, my food and water would come back up my throat, didn't even need to puke, just poured out of my throat into my mouth, was quite gross. slept sitting up LOL

Mainly for me it's the horrid taste that seems to be consent in my mouth I have mints everywhere around the house and brushing my teeth nearly every hour :/ and when I open the fridge I just wanna puke I normally hold my breath hope it passes again soon x

any of yall getting some crampy tightness in your uterus? This is new to me, based on where i hear the heartbeat with my doppler and when i had my u/s, its about 2 inches to the right of where THAT was... not sure if its kicking and my muscles are feeling the pressure from it (cuz i dont feel actual cramps, rather is just discomfort), or if its my muscles stretching or what... just curious if its muscle stretching why its not happening on both sides.

I dont see a clear nub, so based on skull theory im guessing :blue: ...but skull theory, take it w a grain of salt.

I haven't posted in ages! So nice to catch up and see all the scans.

I am so convinced I am having a boy, keep dreaming its a boy but my partner says girl :rofl:

I have been soooo sick! :sick:
MS was so bad over 24 hrs I vomited 15x (now thinking it was something I ate) was in hospital for seven hours having 3 liters is fluid through an IV! Anything I ate or drank came up straight away.
Ontop of that I got the flu and now its in my chest can barely breath without wheezing an coughing up phlegm. So hasn't been a good few days for me. Struggling through though!

Hope everyone else is feeling ok with their MS :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"