*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I'm so excited with all the new pics! I have my 12 wk scan on Thursday. Nervous and time has slooweed. I felt faint for the first time this weekend, standing in line in a dept. store. It was a tad warm in there, but I had to sit down as the room started spinning!? Anyone else feel like their symptoms always decrease prior to the Dr? I have had less indigestion, gas, and hunger??

Here's my scan pic! Was put forward from 19th to 8th! Baby measured 7.1cm crown to rump! Any gender guesses welcome!

I'm guessing boy!

any of yall getting some crampy tightness in your uterus? This is new to me, based on where i hear the heartbeat with my doppler and when i had my u/s, its about 2 inches to the right of where THAT was... not sure if its kicking and my muscles are feeling the pressure from it (cuz i dont feel actual cramps, rather is just discomfort), or if its my muscles stretching or what... just curious if its muscle stretching why its not happening on both sides.

I've been feeling this crampy tightness as well since this evening. Sometimes it feels like really mild cramps, and at other times it just feels achy. Sometimes it's in the middle of my uterus, and sometimes on the sides. I've been walking around too much recently and I feel much better when I lie down on the couch and put up my feet. I think my symptoms are due to overexerting myself, and I'm trying to take it easy! I've never thought of connecting it to where I hear the baby with the doppler - interesting!

^^ Same I get crampy/achy when I overexert myself...it's hard for me to just sit all the time though.

Beautiful scans! Congrats! I still have to wait one more week, :/

I've been feeling this crampy tightness as well since this evening. Sometimes it feels like really mild cramps, and at other times it just feels achy. Sometimes it's in the middle of my uterus, and sometimes on the sides. I've been walking around too much recently and I feel much better when I lie down on the couch and put up my feet. I think my symptoms are due to overexerting myself, and I'm trying to take it easy! I've never thought of connecting it to where I hear the baby with the doppler - interesting!

yea, i dunno, its not a like a PAIN so I'm not too worried, im just a worrier and whenever I get a new pregnancy feature (i've been calling them), I'm like "WHAT IS THAT???"

my mom says its my skin stretching, my grandma says its my muscles relocating, my friends say its the baby kicking... i'm just going to say its all of the above and eventually it will come out no matter what :)

So far so good but I have been feeling like almost pressure feeling down there but any ways today is a special day for me and also a sad event I gave birth to my first child that I named massoma but sadly she didn't make it Happy birthday my baby it's been 2 years I miss u more then words can say every time I rember u I have to cry its hard with out u my heart will never be better ladies this year was terrible for me I gave birth to massoma over seas my birth country I went last November to vist my in laws so one day I tell my husband I want to vist my baby's grave as we were talking his brother over heard us talking he said to us that the children's grave yard ur daughter is baried has been demolished and a building has been built there

had my 12wk scan today, saw a beautiful happy wiggling baby, new due date 15th sept. im sure this date is accurate based on ov date. still in a surreal daze waiting for the news to kick in that im actually pregnant. still not telling family for another week. lady doing scan had to push really hard n took ages to get the neck measurements n kept rubbing baby to get it to turn, iv got stomach ache now! hope its ok/normal, but im pritty sore, any one else have this?

Congrats vic!! I'm due 15th too!! I was a bit sore as she pressed quite hard for my scan yesterday but she just wanted to get a good picture and make sure it was all the right measurements xxx

So far so good but I have been feeling like almost pressure feeling down there but any ways today is a special day for me and also a sad event I gave birth to my first child that I named massoma but sadly she didn't make it Happy birthday my baby it's been 2 years I miss u more then words can say every time I rember u I have to cry its hard with out u my heart will never be better ladies this year was terrible for me I gave birth to massoma over seas my birth country I went last November to vist my in laws so one day I tell my husband I want to vist my baby's grave as we were talking his brother over heard us talking he said to us that the children's grave yard ur daughter is baried has been demolished and a building has been built there

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Sorry for your loss massoma :hugs:

Guppy I can't believe it's only 10 days away :shock:

The chick pressed really hard on my abdomen too...and I had to pee like a mother-f-er, it was sooo uncomfortable!

had my 12wk scan today, saw a beautiful happy wiggling baby, new due date 15th sept. im sure this date is accurate based on ov date. still in a surreal daze waiting for the news to kick in that im actually pregnant. still not telling family for another week. lady doing scan had to push really hard n took ages to get the neck measurements n kept rubbing baby to get it to turn, iv got stomach ache now! hope its ok/normal, but im pritty sore, any one else have this?

i had a vaginal ultrasound at 8 weeks and was REALLY sore for 24 hours after the scan.

i had an abdominal scan at 12 weeks and was not as sore as the first scan, but was still quite discomforted from it for about 24 hours after the scan, its pretty normal

10 days until gender scan! :yipee: cant wait!!!

i dont get mine til 20 weeks, my friend had hers at 16 weeks and they said girl, then when she came back for 20 week scan they changed to boy cuz he wasnt quite developed yet at 16 weeks

can someone update my EDD to the 26th of Sept please? :) Talked to my OB today and based off the scan I had a few weeks ago!

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

10 days until gender scan! :yipee: cant wait!!!

i dont get mine til 20 weeks, my friend had hers at 16 weeks and they said girl, then when she came back for 20 week scan they changed to boy cuz he wasnt quite developed yet at 16 weeks

This is just a private scan. They dont guarantee anything until 18 weeks but they said theyve been good with guesses at 16 weeks (or later), and if they cant figure it out with good certainty i can go back for free a week or two later :D and plus i'll have the 20 week u/s too so its really not a big deal :)

56 till mine...give or take! Seems so far away when I say it like that :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"