*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

mines in 7 weeks, however many days that is, math. my brain. ouch. 48 days?

My 20 week scan is on May 5th. I'm hoping we'll get a definite gender answer then. If we don't get a for sure answer we'll probably book a private gender verification for 25-30 weeks or so.

6 weeks exactly til 20 scan!!! :) less tthan 6 weeks till half way!! whoop!!

12 wk scan changed my Edd to 10th Sept sitting was really a 13wk scan. 20wknd one booked for the 25th April

7 weeks until my 20 week scan.... It's so far away.......!!!!!

I'm thinking we'll be booking a private scan in 2 weeks as I'm not great with waiting.. haha

10 days until gender scan! :yipee: cant wait!!!

i dont get mine til 20 weeks, my friend had hers at 16 weeks and they said girl, then when she came back for 20 week scan they changed to boy cuz he wasnt quite developed yet at 16 weeks

Eek maybe I'll wait then. Though with Erin I was told girl at 16wks correctly

i have a scan at 16 weeks, but they aren't doing an ultrasound :(
though if they did id probably take it because i am dyyyying to know and just because they are sometimes wrong doesn't mean they are always wrong :)

I had a couple days in a row where I didn't need my daily nap. I was feeling much less fatigue and felt more like myself. I thought I was turning the corner of second tri! ..but yesterday and today I feel back to how I was a couple weeks ago. I hate feeling so exhausted..

On a positive note, tomorrow is 13 weeks for me and I've went Facebook official earlier this week!

I know what you mean. I've been feeling pretty good the last week or so and this morning I had a vomiting spell out of left field. Felt totally fine after it too. I've Been going to bed around9pm too.

Congrats to all the ladies and their scans. Bubs looks perfect!

I havent been on much as I'm still suffering all day sickness! I thought I had turned a corner last week but this week it was back with a vengeance :(
I'm hoping that it doesn't last much longer, over it. Feeling ok today so fingers crossed!

I think my Scan is end of April or Mid so not long really! How time is flying!

My energy levels are pushing up slowly! Today I ironed for 2hrs after work before making dinner!

My healthy wriggly little baby 11wks all is well.
Due to my sister having a DVT last year ill have to inject myself throughout this pregnancy which I'm really not looking forward to :( I have doctors next week to get the injections and get stockings fitted, also I have a diabetes test in 6wks time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
YoungNImum hope all is okay.

Sorry i've been awol ladies. Does anyone need their date changing after their dating scan?

Had a nightmare today, I had a car cut me up, i had to do an emergency stop to stop be going into his back, because he thought he could just pull in front of me. I got pain in bump pretty soon after so rang hospital when I got home and i had to go in and get bloods done to check i didn't need anti d. Got to go back for a scan tomorrow as they couldn't do one today and they want to be sure baby is ok.

My 20 week scan is at 20+5 on the 24th April so was 7weeks yesterday

I have been through and i think i have changed all the dates. If i've missed just let me know, sometimes may be easier to just send me a pm to be sure i don't miss it

Oh flipping hell so had to hear your both well, think you need so rest to recover huge hugs!

Couldn't believe the difference at my scan today from just a few weeks ago! Everyone say hello to baby bubbles!

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/4C40BA7F-6788-4113-B30B-1C704D225856-24198-00001E78EC5FCD13.jpg

Gorgeous scan pic bubbles! I will be dreaming scans for the next week, scan is a week tomorrow. Eeeeek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->