*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I had a couple days in a row where I didn't need my daily nap. I was feeling much less fatigue and felt more like myself. I thought I was turning the corner of second tri! ..but yesterday and today I feel back to how I was a couple weeks ago. I hate feeling so exhausted..

On a positive note, tomorrow is 13 weeks for me and I've went Facebook official earlier this week!

LOL KISS im 13 weeks tomorrow, I went FB official 4 days ago, and starting today (whereas the past week or so I've been energized and not deathly tired all day) I was so tired that I just now awoke from a 2 hour nap that was really all I needed to be able to allow me to make dinner for my husband. Poor guy caught the head cold I had last week and is fevered and clogged up and not responding to any meds :(

I have been through and i think i have changed all the dates. If i've missed just let me know, sometimes may be easier to just send me a pm to be sure i don't miss it

I need to be changed to September 2, thanks !

:happydance: Heard my LO's heart beat for the first time today! 159bpm

I've been having the biggest craving for KFC chicken lately so today I just got a meal to get it out of my system....ugh now I remember why I don't eat there. YUCK!

Anake and bubbles changed your dates.

I am just up waiting to hear from hospital to see what time to go in

All is ok had my anti d injection and got scan, baby seems ok was moving so much the sonographer struggled to get some measurements

Thank you ladies. I am so relieved. especially after they tried to fob me off this morning and say i didn't need a scan.

I not sure if it's a good picture to get gender guesses off but I have a thread
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ster/1768971-14-week-scan-gender-guesses.html

Here is a picture

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 11
Aw nice pic, I think it looks boyish from my limited knowledge of skull theory!

We've got rain today too, and were off to a party with a bouncy castle! Oh dear!

Hi there! How is everyone doing? We had our scan on Thursday. Everything was good-heard the heart beat, 153 bpm. Our baby was bouncing around and moving it kept making me laugh (which the tech would then lose her signal). I had to force myself not to giggle!! SO CUTE! :baby: I am just amazed! I stared at the skull but I don't know..girl or boy?? Unfortunately the picture has a line in it b/c her printer was going out..It was funny that the baby was sleeping with one arm over/behind it's head. https://i.imgur.com/nhAtmMx.jpg?1

Thank you ladies. I am so relieved. especially after they tried to fob me off this morning and say i didn't need a scan.

I not sure if it's a good picture to get gender guesses off but I have a thread
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ster/1768971-14-week-scan-gender-guesses.html

Here is a picture

I kinda think boy?? But I am not very good...Congrats!!

Gatorj thanks. Lovely scan pic I think girl for you are you finding out.

For those due early sept we have 5 months x days before due dates!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->